+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New York!

Default New York!

Okay, I'm going to New York for my honeymoon, and I need to get tickets to a show or two. Monday is booked already, so any suggestions?

Much love. And thanks in advance!

Default Re: New York!

visit dave letterman :P

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Or go to the Daily Show, tickets are free.

They're not letting people go to the Daily Show yet. I looked online, and they say that to many people are trying to get in. :|

Well, I was going to suggest going to De la Guardia, but that show is no longer running, but it was so awesome. People were strung up on bungee cords and they came through the ceiling in this black light room and they had really cool percussion music. It was just really wild. I was also going to suggest going to the Freakatorium because they have Tom Thumb's clothing and some really odd stuff including a real live 2 headed turtle. Unfortunately, both of these places are no longer existent and it makes me sad because I was only there one year ago.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i wana go to new york so i can run around in a sailor outfit singing the new york new york song

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Well we will have to call Johnny Depp and tell him to GET OVER HERE and massage your feet!! Where the hell is he?

I know! To think that he's not already calling me to offer! Men. Sheesh!

Well if you like museums, go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art!! They have the BEST costume exhibit, and just wander around. They are open late on Friday and Saturday night and you can have champagne or drinks and listen to music, then wander around the museum...

Wow, that sounds like such a good time. I can't wait! >_<

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Okay, I'm going to New York for my honeymoon, and I need to get tickets to a show or two. Monday is booked already, so any suggestions?

Much love. And thanks in advance!

OOoOooOooo Yesssssss.....Monty Python just opened on Broadway...A revamped version of the holy grail...its has one of the python dudes..(not cleese) and tim curry (yum) the brother from fraiser..(the anal retentive one) and some other guy but i saw previews and it was hilarious...with the coconuts and all...lol if you see it i'll be so jealous..!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    OOoOooOooo Yesssssss.....Monty Python just opened on Broadway...A revamped version of the holy grail...its has one of the python dudes..(not cleese) and tim curry (yum) the brother from fraiser..(the anal retentive one) and some other guy but i saw previews and it was hilarious...with the coconuts and all...lol if you see it i'll be so jealous..!!
    Tim Curry was in Monty Python?

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    OH. MAN. I have to see that now. :O Just so you'll be jealous ;D

Walk through Central Park, to the fountain near West 72nd Street, maybe see the penguins in the zoo!!! Ice skate in the rink! Ride on the Merry Go Round, just wander around... I really like to just walk around Manhattan if the weather is nice, and don't forget Edgar Allan Poe Street, West 84th between Broadway and Riverside Drive.

Just walking down or up Riverside Drive is cool, there is a statue of Joan of Arc around the 90's and a memorial and a park, and the river, and West End has lots of old buildings and is never crowded. This is all FREE too... I have been here ten years and this is my favorite thing to do in New York..

Oh man, thanks everyone for your suggestions!! I really appreciate it

Oh wait, you have to spend one day on 5th Avenue, totally deck out and go to Begdorf's, Saks Fifth Avenue, then hit Madison Ave, have a "ladies who lunch" champagne lunch or brunch, maybe go to a spa or get your nails or hair done!!!

+ Reply to Thread