+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I'm Gonna Die and...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default So I'm Gonna Die and...

I need to figure out a good way to pass on into the next life. I don't want to do something boring and traditional. I want something like the vikings use to do...dramatic and with lots of fire.

See in about every dream I've had for the last few weeks I end up dead or eaten so I'm guessing somthing is trying to tell me something. I figure of death IS on my horizon I may as well square things away for my passing...and take out a massive life insurance policy on myself so at least someone can have some fun after I die.

I know this may be blind parinoia based on odd dreams but at the very least I end up with a good "death plan". So toss your suggestions into the mix...nothing is too and nothing is in bad taste. Get creative people...and if possible try not to have this somehow have the possibility to take out an entire city block like my "That movie from the 80's about the kid who makes his own nuke" idea.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: So I'm Gonna Die and...

sometimes death in a dream foreshadows a big chnge in your life. it dosent necesarily mean ur gona die, but just in case go with a burning ship thats what im doing

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

The thing is when you research dreams, signs of death usually mean good things. New relationship, finiancial wealth, bonds strengthening.

It's when you see someone else die in your dreams that it is a bad sign.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    sometimes death in a dream foreshadows a big chnge in your life. it dosent necesarily mean ur gona die, but just in case go with a burning ship thats what im doing
    Yeah I read through a few dreambooks...but my dreams tend to be literal at times...like when I dreamt I was alone in a city full of flesh eating zombies...the very next week I was in Salt Lake City. Creepy huh?

I mean the amount of shotgun shells and grenades I had to use to get out put me in debt for YEARS! Damned Resident Evil games don't tell you about that part of zombie killing.

as long as you had enough green herbs

well.... wanna kill you self? buy a 6 pack, peace of w££d and kill you self on quality way.... of corse only for a night

other way:
    die during a sex with someone.... you figure it out... fameous or whoever you like...

pirate way: jump from a ship into sea full of sharks or even bether, crocodiles

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

how about an old tried and true hang, drag and quartering?...YUmmmmmmmm...so barberic....

or an old school torture... mixing everyculture best tricks
    from strechin' to death from 1000 drops (my favourite)

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Yeah I read through a few dreambooks...but my dreams tend to be literal at times...like when I dreamt I was alone in a city full of flesh eating zombies...the very next week I was in Salt Lake City. Creepy huh?
    So? I've had that dream since I was a little kid. I think zombies represent a fear of death. And a lot of times dreams aren't so literal.

Salt Lake City is creepy even without the dreams,

And finally, You should have yourself mummified. That's what I would like to do. EITHER that or donate yourself to be encased in plastic and sliced like in the sensation show. That would also be cool.

Or finally, you could donate yourself to the plasticized corpse exhibit:

http://www.beachbrowser.com/Archives...se-Exhibit.htm

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I have a wonderful way to off yourself if your going that route.

Make small gashes in your flesh starting at your feet and working your way up to your neck.
    Begin to fill the gashes with blackpowder.
    Make yourself a pipebomb small enough to fit into your mouth with a long fuse that wraps around your neck.
    Step onto a lit lighter of your choice (zippo preferred)
    As the gashes begin to ignite they will cauterize themselves so you wont bleed out, and as they climb higher up your body and hit your neck.. KABOOM.
    I call it "The Living fuse"
    Of course i dont want you to try it just yet. Let me get together with you so i can tape it.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Interesting suggestions...but I meant more of the "after I am already dead" part of it all. Have no plan to do the deed myself...suicide is not my cup of tea. Though I recommend it to many.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

one time I got this asain salad and I though that Wotan was in my salad bowl, and I was like I can't eat the body of Wotan, that is a christian practice! and it will anger the gods... but then it turned out that it was just wonton.

ok then... sell most of your body parts (let somebody do it for you) and then get a expensive, superfancy grave with your statue in bronze.....

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

how about we have a party and butcher your carcass for human consumption...call in some cannibals and have a grand ole time as they eat your ass...lmao..(sick sense of humour, i know!)

http://www.independentproject.com/ol...nnibalism.html

Well... call me before you die and I'll do a rave party on your funeral.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I'll pour out a 40 for you

just in case you die can i have your stereo? and if you want i can be a mourner at your funeral for a fee of course

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Use yourself as a human pinata. charge a couple bucks per swing ,and you get to keep all the organs you bash out of your lifeless corpse.
    Use the money for starting a fund for paying for mourners.
    Apparently they are expensive.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Death in a dream just signifies a major change. You will die to your present life and begin anew. I've had the same dreams.

OEC

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

If you do happen to keel over I have a hot rodded '68 pontiac hearse. I can take you for yer last ride. Hell I'll even swing by your favorite strip club if you like (you do have a favorite strip joint don't you). Somehow I doubt they do corpse dances no matter how much the tip is.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Viking funeral

An interesting way is to take an empty plane, fly as high as possible, and jump without having a parachute on, or Stow away on board a rocket, and open the hatch, and embrace the Emptyness of the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    An interesting way is to take an empty plane, fly as high as possible, and jump without having a parachute on, or Stow away on board a rocket, and open the hatch, and embrace the Emptyness of the Void.

hes not trying to comit suicide he wants funeral ideas

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I need to figure out a good way to pass on into the next life. I don't want to do something boring and traditional. I want something like the vikings use to do...dramatic and with lots of fire.

See in about every dream I've had for the last few weeks I end up dead or eaten so I'm guessing somthing is trying to tell me something. I figure of death IS on my horizon I may as well square things away for my passing...and take out a massive life insurance policy on myself so at least someone can have some fun after I die.

I know this may be blind parinoia based on odd dreams but at the very least I end up with a good "death plan". So toss your suggestions into the mix...nothing is too and nothing is in bad taste. Get creative people...and if possible try not to have this somehow have the possibility to take out an entire city block like my "That movie from the 80's about the kid who makes his own nuke" idea.
    I thought you were going to snort coke off of a transvestite's stomach and have some kind of pretentious sounding name.... I think that would be good.

now i know about it, being shot out of a cannon would be pretty cool. From the beach at Arrochar down the length of Loch Long, ideally.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    hes not trying to comit suicide he wants funeral ideas

Sky Diving Funeral!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I spent a fucking year listening to someone telling me that , that was twenty years ago, actually, he's still sround but I'll tell you the same thing I told him , don't worry I'll shellaque you and put you in a chair and you wont miss nothing

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azekiel
    now i know about it, being shot out of a cannon would be pretty cool. From the beach at Arrochar down the length of Loch Long, ideally.
    so, are you going to be exploded once you achieve a certain altitude? just wondering cause I'd love to see something like that except I'd want to be prepared, with a raincoat

I envisage being cremated,then fired in a specially-reinforced urn which would disperse my ashes at a certain altitude. with the winds you get up there i'd probably make it as far as the sea.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Maybe it was the relationship status thing changing you were dreaming about? Tarot death card and all that.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

What about putting your ashes in a firework?

freeze your brain to be awakened in the future..... =)

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Maybe it was the relationship status thing changing you were dreaming about? Tarot death card and all that.
    Seems that's what it was...at least I can sleep easier now, though I do want to write up what I want done with my remains. I have interest in being worm food.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

it would be cool to buy an enormous set of speakers and a record player. Then set them up beside a cliff in a beautiful part of the countryside and ...um.... during the cresendo, leap to your dooooommm..

Bedlamite

I dig the idea of a Viking Funeral....Although its appropriate considering my Scandinavian background....

I would also like to be a professional mourner. I belive that would be a most entertaining profession...yes...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    I dig the idea of a Viking Funeral....Although its appropriate considering my Scandinavian background....

I would also like to be a professional mourner. I belive that would be a most entertaining profession...yes...
    And you will always have job... People die everyday... don't they

I want to die in my sleep having the best dream. Ever. And then I want to be creamated and put some kind of processing plant for McDonald's food, that way I will be with everyone forever.

...soilent green, anyone?

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    And you will always have job... People die everyday... don't they
    Yup! Perfect!

+ Reply to Thread