+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another one, another shooting, more dead

Default Another one, another shooting, more dead

aolsvc.news.aol (dot) com/news/article.adp?id=20050321185409990006&ncid=NWS000100 00000001

Fuck.

Default Re: Another one, another shooting, more dead

Are you talking about the school shooting in MN?

Yes, that's the one.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Already seen news stories calling him a "Goth"...
    Then at the same time, mentioning neo-nazi websites, etc...

Yep, more good press...

and your little dog too

father committed suicide. teen killed grandfather before going to school. can you say child molester grandpa, kids?

the killer was already banned from school for being a threat. maybe we need some more rules to stop this sort of thing. i hate people.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

WTF is wrong with people who are social outcasts and idealize Hitler. News bulletin morons: the Nazis killed the artistic types first.

Don't tease the goth kids...

AmeliaG, how truly paradoxical. Most importantly, sad.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

NAPALM DEATH

Try living in MN and being "alternative." Thank the Gods that Im no longer in school. It would be hell for me right now... I saw it on the news but havent seen/read anymore details personally.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that doesn't make any sense, if they resurected hitler and the old third reich then yeah they'd kill all the neo-nazis losers, but considering that the only people that believe in nazism are rednecks I kinda doubt that they'd kill thier own. all in all there was actaully more groups that the nazis weren't opposed to then the one's that they were. I mean how the fuck can you be anti-nazi anyways? that's just stupid, so it's ok if people are racists and sexist and anti-gay but as long as they don't support an ancient extinct politcal party, then we have nothing against them.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    that doesn't make any sense, if they resurected hitler and the old third reich then yeah they'd kill all the neo-nazis losers, but considering that the only people that believe in nazism are rednecks I kinda doubt that they'd kill thier own. all in all there was actaully more groups that the nazis weren't opposed to then the one's that they were. I mean how the fuck can you be anti-nazi anyways? that's just stupid, so it's ok if people are racists and sexist and anti-gay but as long as they don't support an ancient extinct politcal party, then we have nothing against them.
    That's what nazi's where...the word has become the embodiment of all that. The ultra insane white man's dream that thankfully died out but took a world to do it.

You can easily be anti-nazi...as long as you are agianst what that embodies and means. They are not all dead yet and if you visit Argentina you'd be surprised how many of the survivors and supporters still hold on and fun very well hidden groups...their is very much a breathing Nazi party...it just has a new face and coat of paint.

It's just waiting for the right place and time. Doubt we'll have to wait long by the way you hear a lot of people talk these days.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

theres another one that just should've been swallowed-
    sorry to say people- but the gene pools already fucked!!! all we can do is keep hoping serial killers will pick the idiots to help thin out the herd.

Dark Z's Avatar Anime or Guns? Hmmm......

what's even more insane is that the kid was a Native American

I find it incomprehensible that Nazi-racists (generally being aryan centric) could influence someone belonging to a minority (you know... the kind that they express hatred for.)

if this wasn't so sick, I'd laugh at the horrible Irony. (I know Dave Chapelle did the "Blind Black White-Supremacist"... but this situation actually happening is mind boggling.)

It'd be like me (a white guy) hearing "Kill Whitey" and then thinking "Hmmmm.... sounds good to me."

It's people (idiots) like that who give gothyness a bad name.

My brain still hurts trying to wrap itself around the consept of someone from a minority, being anti-minority..... that's really taking low self esteem to a whole new level.

then again... Hitler was partly jewish... and he was pretty much the single most anti-minority person of all time. It's all just really f'd up

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

The reason is because the philosophy is geared towards the lower classes, and the outcasts. The Nazi and white supremacist movement blames jews, etc, for the plight of the lower-class. Regardless if you are white, native american, or black. They still look at the upper class as cheating and oppressing and manipulating them. So it always appeals to the lower class, no matter what race you are... If you want to get people to follow you, just tell them someone else is to blame for their crappy situation. Works every time...

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Well, heres the thing. My friend is like... half jewish, and he listens to skrewdriver. There is really no explaination. Anyone can be insane, saying that someone gives some group a badname is retarded, because as far as Ive seen, the alt scene IS the largest producer of people who would love to shoot up their school. Or the other way around... either way you think about it, I am really very tired and forgot where I was going with this.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Well, heres the thing. My friend is like... half jewish, and he listens to skrewdriver. There is really no explaination. Anyone can be insane, saying that someone gives some group a badname is retarded, because as far as Ive seen, the alt scene IS the largest producer of people who would love to shoot up their school. Or the other way around... either way you think about it, I am really very tired and forgot where I was going with this.
    I'm going to disagree there. I don't believe that I share any significant number of musical, literary, social, or fashion tastes with the average high school shooter. Suicidally maladjusted and capable of independent thought are not the same thing. His subculture was Nazi wannabe. That has nothing to do with who I am and nothing to do with any subculture I am a member of. Tragedies make people feel helpless and so they make silly rules to convince themselves they can control thngs they can't.

This new guy in MN was already banned from his school for being a menace to himself and others. Weapons were already against the rules at his school. They already had a metal detecter and a guard. The kid's father killed himself and his mother was institutionalized. He killed his grandparents before heading to school, so perhaps the dead know some of the answers as to where his rage came from.

Some people just can't be saved. But that doesn't mean I want to claim lost souls for my own culture. Ew.

What I want to know is where is everyone getting that because you wear a trenchcoat you're goth and evil? Doctors and lawyers wear them hell, even Inspecter Gadget wears a trenchcoat. Are they evil? People just need to get the hint that the reason most of the kids involved in the school shootings wore a trench coat to conceal their weapons. It just really irritates me that people will randomly call someone a goth because they have pale skin, dark hair, and wearing a trenchcoat. To be honest, the school shooting thing is lame and no longer interesting to me. Kids can only take so much and if you keep treating them like shit, they are going to retaliate some way or another. I didn't feel pity for anyone killed the first time it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    What I want to know is where is everyone getting that because you wear a trenchcoat you're goth and evil? Doctors and lawyers wear them hell, even Inspecter Gadget wears a trenchcoat. Are they evil? People just need to get the hint that the reason most of the kids involved in the school shootings wore a trench coat to conceal their weapons. It just really irritates me that people will randomly call someone a goth because they have pale skin, dark hair, and wearing a trenchcoat. To be honest, the school shooting thing is lame and no longer interesting to me. Kids can only take so much and if you keep treating them like shit, they are going to retaliate some way or another. I didn't feel pity for anyone killed the first time it happened.
    Inspecter Gadget must be stopped.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    Inspecter Gadget must be stopped.
    It's Penny and Brain who are the real problem.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Man this is all people need now, more foder for the people in washington. I said back during the whole colombine thing. Parents, and the school need to watch what their kids are doing and to make sure these kids something good in thier lives. Yet everyone is too busy with less important things to to do these simple things. I just feel the backlash will be worse this time around. Damn kid is called "Goth" when he is nothing but some nazi wannabe. Does this shit ever end!!!!

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

The boy was obviously nuts and hated the world.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Well, heres the thing. My friend is like... half jewish, and he listens to skrewdriver. There is really no explaination.
    sure there is. they are fucking funny. I love skrewdriver. I'm anti-racist but those guys are just so ridiculous that you have to be an idiot to take them seriously. and now they are dead, and that's funny too. the only thing funnier is the MDC song about ian stuart called Nazis Shouldn't Drive. Ian, Ian King of the pitt... watch out for that tree!

+ Reply to Thread