+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: What are you drinking tonight?

  1. #1
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default What are you drinking tonight?

    I'm drinking Perrier now, but I just bought some Moet White Star.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I am from Amelia's dark side.
    Posts
    32

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Corona's are iced and the limes are cut.

  3. #3
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by junction
    Corona's are iced and the limes are cut.
    Cheers! Man, I need to get Forrest to add some drinking smilies...

  4. #4
    Jenn Bats's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the Valley
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    I had beer...Budwiser to be exact.
    Some fiends of ours had a bday Party at Gameworks.
    I bowled & drank beer.
    Can I GET anymore white trash?

  5. #5
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Bats
    I had beer...Budwiser to be exact.
    Some fiends of ours had a bday Party at Gameworks.
    I bowled & drank beer.
    Can I GET anymore white trash?

    Ironically enough, the last time we planned to come to Bats, we went to drunken webmaster bowling beforehand and were unable to make it once we were at that for a while.



  6. #6
    Darko's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Becks

  7. #7
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Turned out to be just water for me tonight, but Szandora and Dyingsunshine drank enough Jager to cover me

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Nowhere feels particularly like home.
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    I can't see what I'm drinking because I have no power. Apparently the fine folk at DWP can't figure out how to restore the power - and those high voltage lines are dangerous so they're proceeding cautiously. And taking lots of beer breaks. So I guess the end result is that they're pro'ly drinking beer and I'm sitting in the dark. Tastes like chicken, though.

  9. #9
    shesinparties's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    unhappy places
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Rum & Coke(s)

  10. #10
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haplology
    I can't see what I'm drinking because I have no power. Apparently the fine folk at DWP can't figure out how to restore the power - and those high voltage lines are dangerous so they're proceeding cautiously. And taking lots of beer breaks. So I guess the end result is that they're pro'ly drinking beer and I'm sitting in the dark. Tastes like chicken, though.

    I think the cause of the blackout might be that power is having trouble getting to the building. :p Hope you have proper electricity by now.

  11. #11
    Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Turned out to be just water for me tonight, but Szandora and Dyingsunshine drank enough Jager to cover me
    I have a bottle of jager in the freezer that I only remember when I feel like putting a gun in my mouth at 3am. German Xanax.

    I drank a martini last night, then went home and drank Makers Mark ith ginger ale back.

  12. #12
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Judy
    I have a bottle of jager in the freezer that I only remember when I feel like putting a gun in my mouth at 3am. German Xanax.

    I drank a martini last night, then went home and drank Makers Mark ith ginger ale back.
    Have to see what the ladies think about the German Xanax theory when they get up. Assuming they do. Don't know what is wrong with me that I am up. Oh yeah, insomnia and perhaps failure to tranquilize.

  13. #13
    Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Drinking tea.

    Yeah, I know, lame.

  14. #14
    Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Have to see what the ladies think about the German Xanax theory when they get up. Assuming they do. Don't know what is wrong with me that I am up. Oh yeah, insomnia and perhaps failure to tranquilize.
    Nothing like a jager hangover to convince you that life is not so precious that you can't skip a whole day of it in bed.

  15. #15
    LadyIndira's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    that's a matter of debate
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    I'm drinking water, now... what I would LIKE to be drinking is another post.

  16. #16
    ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Fransisco
    Posts
    2,938

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    I apparently had like 9000 heineken, and had a pleasant time hanging out with a bunch of cool people and stuff. I am very disturbed that the Pizza place on Hollywood, accross from Sinister and Blue closes earlier now though. What the hell is up with that? No seats after the clubs? Are those people fucking stupid?

    Forrest-

  17. #17
    koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lafayette Louisiana
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Spent the weekend drinking a deightful little concoction called (rightly so) Loki. Nice blend of Everclear, water, sugar and whatever flavorings you could think of. We make it in a wide range of flavors from plain vanilla to Almond Joy (tastes just like the candy bar) Ask me for the recipe sometime.

  18. #18

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I apparently had like 9000 heineken, and had a pleasant time hanging out with a bunch of cool people and stuff. I am very disturbed that the Pizza place on Hollywood, accross from Sinister and Blue closes earlier now though. What the hell is up with that? No seats after the clubs? Are those people fucking stupid?

    Forrest-
    Yes

    And if you had 3 arms, you'd be holding 3 Heine's!

  19. #19
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Spent the weekend drinking a deightful little concoction called (rightly so) Loki. Nice blend of Everclear, water, sugar and whatever flavorings you could think of. We make it in a wide range of flavors from plain vanilla to Almond Joy (tastes just like the candy bar) Ask me for the recipe sometime.

    I generally avoid everclear for reasons of wanting to see next year, but I'm on a real almond kick at the moment. Just bought a tube of marzipan and am attempting to have the self discipline to eat a moderate amount of it.

  20. #20
    Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Spent the weekend drinking a deightful little concoction called (rightly so) Loki. Nice blend of Everclear, water, sugar and whatever flavorings you could think of. We make it in a wide range of flavors from plain vanilla to Almond Joy (tastes just like the candy bar) Ask me for the recipe sometime.
    Think I'll just have a candy bar and then get somebody to back their truck over my forehead...

  21. #21
    koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lafayette Louisiana
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Ha ha. Actually, the way we mix the Everclear and other ingredients, you cannot even taste the actual alcohol in the Everclear. We usually let it sit for 3-6 months before drinking, the longer it sits, the smoother it gets.

  22. #22
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Judy
    Think I'll just have a candy bar and then get somebody to back their truck over my forehead...
    lol

    I'm drinking kinda flat Perrier right now. Need to work on that.

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    born=Riverside
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    I'm having a protein drink... no, not the warm fresh kind, just the health food store kind

    I've gone far too many days without alcohol, this can't be good for my irish blood.

  24. #24

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    coffee. and lots of it.

  25. #25
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by SinIsHer
    I'm having a protein drink... no, not the warm fresh kind, just the health food store kind

    I've gone far too many days without alcohol, this can't be good for my irish blood.
    I think I'm going out on the town Thursday, but I'm trying to be mostly water-based at the moment because (a) I actually really like sparkling water and (b) I'm the only person I know who always gains weight when she gets sick.

  26. #26
    Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    drinking black ale at the moment. Really washes down the coffee beans.

  27. #27
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe
    drinking black ale at the moment. Really washes down the coffee beans.
    That is so wrong, yet so color-coordinated.

  28. #28
    Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    That is so wrong, yet so color-coordinated.

    Right...and we all know how well color-coordinated I am.


    </end sarcasm>

  29. #29
    ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Fransisco
    Posts
    2,938

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Well, the pool hall Heineken tap was busted, so I had a number of Harps and Aquelasomesuchthing.... pilsner anyway. It was a bit of a speedmetalfest on the jukebox. No adventures tonight though.

  30. #30
    Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Born in London. Lived everywhere.
    Posts
    7,181

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Well, the pool hall Heineken tap was busted, so I had a number of Harps and Aquelasomesuchthing.... pilsner anyway. It was a bit of a speedmetalfest on the jukebox. No adventures tonight though.
    If you could spell the name at the beginning of the evening, then it must have been good.

  31. #31
    Goat on Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beograd, Srbija (the way its originally spelled)
    Posts
    140

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    juice vodka.

  32. #32
    Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    4,723

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    beer, canadian , nothing but , well unless I'm on a bender

  33. #33
    Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Oh yes as I sit here typing this out i am working on getting up for my 3rd pint of guinness .

    OB~26 Very happy boy

  34. #34
    Muzz's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    I originated in Arkansas. ... Shut up.
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    ...water -_-

  35. #35
    CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sex 101
    Posts
    612

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    Black tea here....kind of under the weather...

  36. #36
    killerkat's Avatar Malice?
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    2,880

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    well , i think this is now the oldest thread here,haha

    im drinkin' straight Jose cuervo , woth the ocasional splash of coke or cran-apple juice..........

  37. #37
    Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    water. Yum.

  38. #38
    adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: What are you drinking tonight?

    I have a awful bottle of nestle pure life water that tastes like toilet water!
    I will be drinking some homemade absinthe later and if i go out it'll be bud weiser and or alexander keiths.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. What Are You Drinking Tonight?
    By MistressJennifer in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 02:53 PM
  2. What is hewhoisagod and everyone drinking tonight?
    By Amelia G in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 11:54 AM
  3. Whatcha drinking tonight?
    By Amelia G in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:46 PM
  4. What are you drinking tonight?
    By Amelia G in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 10:19 PM
  5. What are you drinking?
    By Will Judy in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Blue Blood
Trappings | Personalities | Galleries | Entertainment | Art | Books | Music | Popcorn | Sex | Happenings | Oddities | Trade/Business | Manifesto | Media | Community
Blue Blood | Contact Us | Advertise | Submissions | About Blue Blood | Links | $Webmasters$
Interested in being a Blue Blood model, writer, illustrator, or photographer? Get in touch