+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vegas Weddings

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Default Vegas Weddings

The boy & I have been tossing around the 'marriage' concept for the last year, we've come to a conclusion that we want to get married within the next two years. Im thinking Vegas. But Im also thinking that may be from watching all those shows on the Life Network. I don't want a traditional wedding what-so-ever.

Anyone ever go to a wedding in Vegas? Feel free to throw ideas my way.

Team Hot in Full Effect.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Vegas Weddings

Cute pic!

I love Vegas, but I think sometimes wedding which take place there end up not being taken so seriously. But I think it is great that you want to do something nontraditional. The best weddings are ones where the people getting married get to think about what would be most meaningful to them.

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Nice...My mother had her wedding at the Chapel of Love in LV...I say go for it...Can I come? I think weddings should be fun and try to make them as stress free as possible for you and your hubby. Some people get an idea of the perfect wedding and it never turns out the way they want. Make it fun and enjoy yourself...I would do a Vegas wedding...perhaps in a Elvis suit and I would use a 59' conv. caddy instead of limo. I would have Forrest as the minster and Amelia as the flower girl...man this sounds fun...I'm off to find a girl now...lol

Do what you and your future husband want to do. Your wedding is your day for both of you, and should be extremely special to each of you.

On a side note: If you dont like the way the wedding went, you can just renew vows on an Anniversery(sp)

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    Nice...My mother had her wedding at the Chapel of Love in LV...I say go for it...Can I come? I think weddings should be fun and try to make them as stress free as possible for you and your hubby. Some people get an idea of the perfect wedding and it never turns out the way they want. Make it fun and enjoy yourself...I would do a Vegas wedding...perhaps in a Elvis suit and I would use a 59' conv. caddy instead of limo. I would have Forrest as the minster and Amelia as the flower girl...man this sounds fun...I'm off to find a girl now...lol
    I want to be the best man and be responsible for the bachelor party

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I want to be the best man and be responsible for the bachelor party
    If that was the case...I don't think I would make it to the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    If that was the case...I don't think I would make it to the wedding.

Ooh, good point. Good point.

+ Reply to Thread