+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is L.A. where I need to go?

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

Default Is L.A. where I need to go?

I'm haveing the most miserable time being stuck here in the swamps of Orlando Fl. and I have a place to live but very little funds. Any advice on what the work climate is like out there? I lived there for several years a long while ago but just need some outside perspective...Amelia, Forrest...thoughts?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Is L.A. where I need to go?

Well I can always use an extra set of hands burying "mistakes" around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Well I can always use an extra set of hands burying "mistakes" around here.
    Oh yeah? Care to fill me in?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn
    I'm haveing the most miserable time being stuck here in the swamps of Orlando Fl. and I have a place to live but very little funds. Any advice on what the work climate is like out there? I lived there for several years a long while ago but just need some outside perspective...Amelia, Forrest...thoughts?

Well, LA has been fiscally kinder to me than Atlanta was, but then almost anything would be. What are you looking to do?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Well, LA has been fiscally kinder to me than Atlanta was, but then almost anything would be. What are you looking to do?
    Looking to get back to old friends and a place I actually enjoy. I can paint anywhere of course but why do it in a place that drains me so much? Work wise, I would of course just take whatever I could but idealy I want to get to a place where I can be throwing my designs on shirts and stickers, prints etc. Get to where all my $$$ comes from there...

+ Reply to Thread