+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I feel ill....

Mother Superior

Default I feel ill....

I was tanning this evening and I happened to forget to turn the fan on before I got in the tanning bed. I looked up and saw a hole in the wall eye to eye with me. Next to the tanning place is a pizza parlor... I went to look for the employee of the tanning booth and he was nowhere to be found. I called out a few times and still nothing, when I went back up to the front of the building he appeared all of a sudden. I had him come into the room and showed him the hole in the wall and I asked him what was there and he said " the bathroom at the pizza parlor"... before I left and I said" Don't you think they are probably looking at your customers nude"? He agreed. I am sick..

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: I feel ill....

Ew...

I think I would bring a roll of masking tape with me next time. Cover that shit up.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

wo that cant be good i wouldnt even go there anymore

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

That is totally creepy. Was he leering at you? Do you think it was the tanning place guy looking at you then or just the probability that someone looks sometimes is creepy enough?

motormenace's Avatar Senior Member

go back again and take a spray bottle of alchohal with you. if you see an eye, spray it. that'll teach them a lesson.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I think you have to go back.. I didn't get a good enough look the first time.. LOL but seriously, you should go back and get some kind of satisfaction. A little pepper spray, a pencil in the eyes, something painful I'm thinking.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Well, you deserve it for going to a tanning salon. You pay money to have the most abundant thing on the planet shot at your skin. Try laying in the sun next time, it gives a much healthier looking tan.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Well, you deserve it for going to a tanning salon. You pay money to have the most abundant thing on the planet shot at your skin. Try laying in the sun next time, it gives a much healthier looking tan.

That comment doesn't warrant a response from me. You probably think women should be ***** if they wear clothes that are revealing too. You are something else, not even human.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    That is totally creepy. Was he leering at you? Do you think it was the tanning place guy looking at you then or just the probability that someone looks sometimes is creepy enough?
    I feel this hole is/was being used to look at female customers while they get undressed and tan. I cannot prove this kid was looking at me, all I know was he wasn't there when I called out to him, then he was after a few minutes. The police are investigating this matter now. He could not have been looking from the salon, he would have had to be at the pizza parlor, looking from there, that is where the hole would have to be looked through, it's in a plaza and their building definitely ends at that wall.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I'm pretty sure this is illegal...you should file a complaint...hell maybe the local newstation would like to know this...they love stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    I feel this hole is/was being used to look at female customers while they get undressed and tan. I cannot prove this kid was looking at me, all I know was he wasn't there when I called out to him, then he was after a few minutes. The police are investigating this matter now. He could not have been looking from the salon, he would have had to be at the pizza parlor, looking from there, that is where the hole would have to be looked through, it's in a plaza and their building definitely ends at that wall.
    Kudos to you. The police should investigate that. That is just messed up. Depending on the season and where I am at geographically, I use tanning beds too and I don't generally do it when I look my flaunt-it best.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

He had to have known about. Take him to the People's Court!

OEC

Mother Superior

I am about to be interviewed for Fox 2 News Problem Solvers.. the Tanning Salon manager guy gave me the stupidest story I have ever heard, he told me he went to the source of the hole.. which was in the manager's office of the Papa Romanos pizza parlor, next door. Also, that he took a flashlight to it and could NOT see a thing, heh.The manager told him that he made one hole to many when he put in a television, a few days ago and that was that. The guy tried to sweep it under the rug. He didn't even apologize or want to refund me my money. Anyone around Detroit, I will tell you the time they will air my story.

Mother Superior

Kudos to you. The police should investigate that. That is just messed up. Depending on the season and where I am at geographically, I use tanning beds too and I don't generally do it when I look my flaunt-it best.
    Well, I leave for Europe Monday... this warrants looking good

Hey TV star, where are you going in Europe? That sounds like a heck of a month. I'm thinking you might want to steer clear of eating at that pizza place too. Spooge pizza=bad.

Mother Superior

I will be in Spain. The show airs tonight at 5:30 anyone who wants to see it in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    That comment doesn't warrant a response from me. You probably think women should be ***** if they wear clothes that are revealing too. You are something else, not even human.
    Maybe so. And maybe, JUST MAYBE, youre the type of person who cant take a joke, and assumes that every man is a woman hating asshat. I dont think anyone should be *****, ever, for any reason. Twat.

Hey TV star, where are you going in Europe? That sounds like a heck of a month. I'm thinking you might want to steer clear of eating at that pizza place too. Spooge pizza=bad.
    Dont diss on the spooge pizza until youve tried it. Its get a bad rap .

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Maybe so. And maybe, JUST MAYBE, youre the type of person who cant take a joke, and assumes that every man is a woman hating asshat. I dont think anyone should be *****, ever, for any reason. Twat.
    I doubt that. Keep in mind, some of us know one another irl

OEC

+ Reply to Thread