+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is silly,

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: This is silly,

haha, yea,well look at his hand, he's obviously a "bad-ass" Hardcore-ass kickin' guy,becuse he's "STRAIGHT EDGE!!!"... yea! ,he doesn't do drugs or go against anything,and he's gonna tell you about it......grrr".........

Damn kids...........

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    haha, yea,well look at his hand, he's obviously a "bad-ass" Hardcore-ass kickin' guy,becuse he's "STRAIGHT EDGE!!!"... yea! ,he doesn't do drugs or go against anything,and he's gonna tell you about it......grrr".........

Damn kids...........
    You've never seen 'hardcore' dancing up close, holy shit its funny! But they get too close sometimes, and they CAN punch you, they flail their arms around like a windmill sometimes. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    You've never seen 'hardcore' dancing up close, holy shit its funny! But they get too close sometimes, and they CAN punch you, they flail their arms around like a windmill sometimes. lmao
    YES ,i KNOW ALL ABOU IT, they always end up getting in a fight and that ends shows,wink wink(it's hapened to us for than once)
    why the fuck do they even come if there going to do stuipid shit like that.....

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ive seen a bunch of pics but with the girl in the first one she has a funy look to her to lol

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    ive seen a bunch of pics but with the girl in the first one she has a funy look to her to lol
    MoshGirl? lmfao. That one is so much sillier than this one.

yeah moshgirl is fuckin hardcore man http://www.uvmdudeman.com/mosh.htm
    i like the bottom pic the most

the one with the Helmet is funny as hell.........still laughing.......

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Its so funny, yet so sad. I think i'm gonna wet myself laughing so damned hard.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

That's some funny stuff

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

man I havent laughed that hard in a long time

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah fuck them straightedge kids, what the fuck is there problem not using drugs and smoking and drinking? just cuz every thirty minutes in america someones dies from using illegal drugs, and someone dies every five minutes because of alcohol and every two minutes someone dies as a result of smoking cigarettes. what a bunch of assholes those guys are, let's give all our money to RJ Reynolds and Budweiser. Let's be real men, like the Marlboro man and let's drink till we can't feel feelings anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah fuck them straightedge kids, what the fuck is there problem not using drugs and smoking and drinking? just cuz every thirty minutes in america someones dies from using illegal drugs, and someone dies every five minutes because of alcohol and every two minutes someone dies as a result of smoking cigarettes. what a bunch of assholes those guys are, let's give all our money to RJ Reynolds and Budweiser. Let's be real men, like the Marlboro man and let's drink till we can't feel feelings anymore.
    damn right dont those kids know the only way to be cool is to drink and smoke

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

I would problems with straight edge kids if they werent such big assholes about it. A freind of mine was beat up once by like 5 of them because he was smoking a joint at some concert. They ganged up from came up from behind and beat him pretty bad ive heard several other stories like this from various other people basically put they are a bunch bullies who like their will on others and seem very prone to using violence in order to do so. I know thats a generalization and i do know some straight edge kids that are really nice and stuff but most are a bunch of fucking assholes. Oh and Earth Crisis sucks

Hula Hoop Supervisor

People actually take them seriously? Everytime I've run into them they come off as self rightous fucks...had one lecture me for like 5min as me and buddy where coming out of a liqour store about the evil in supporting cigarettes. Entertaining and my buddy and I had a good laugh...the little fuck got a bit pissed at us not taking him seriously and to prove his "commitment" to his ideals he took the cigs out of my buddy's hands and trashed em.

It was the last time I enjoyed watching someone get royally beat. Given my buddy's past the little fool was lucky to only walk away with a broken hand.

Moral of the story...fuck em.

I was going to say how it's usually the inverse with non-straight people giving me shit, and how they are in the majority.. but it doesn't matter. the fact is that any people who conform to a closed minded group are idiots, and anyone who really belives in the true philosophy at the heart of sxe knows that it's about human liberation and that turning people against againt other and fighting among people that have the same goals ultimately won't accomplish anything.

I was going to say how it's usually the inverse with non-straight people giving me shit, and how they are in the majority.. but it doesn't matter. the fact is that any people who conform to a closed minded group are idiots, and anyone who really belives in the true philosophy at the heart of sxe knows that it's about human liberation and that turning people against againt other and fighting among people that have the same goals ultimately won't accomplish anything.
    Thats a big genralization. I have some straight-edge friends, and well they're not closed minded at all. They're very open minded. And they're not idiots either. They're all pretty damn smart.

Oh yeah, and when I say some I mean most. But their ideals haven't gotten to me.

I think you misread me. it may be a slight generalization, but I think that anyone who follows a strict set of rules simply for the sake of upholding the rules in and of themself and in order to categorize themself as a person that follows those rules, is a sheep. I don't follow a rule because I don't want to break the rules, I follow a rule because I beleive in the reason behind the rule. the reason I don't drink and do drugs isn't because I'm sxe... I'm sxe because I don't drink and do drugs. get it?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

I think you misread me. it may be a slight generalization, but I think that anyone who follows a strict set of rules simply for the sake of upholding the rules in and of themself and in order to categorize themself as a person that follows those rules, is a sheep. I don't follow a rule because I don't want to break the rules, I follow a rule because I beleive in the reason behind the rule. the reason I don't drink and do drugs isn't because I'm sxe... I'm sxe because I don't drink and do drugs. get it?
    thats a very good point unfortunately most sxe people that i know are either the opposite. or they are like you but really closed minded about it and try to force thier beliefs on others

Yeah, i getcha.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

does anyone have a link of the picture of the really chubby faced asian guy

the web page goes something like "this is why you don't want you picture up on the internet" and its a picture of a dark skinned chubby faced asian guy* i think in a marching band photo**... then a shit load of photoshopped pics...

one of the funniest was him as batman oh man it was aboslutely hysterical.

*- i have no problem with anyone who has dark skin anyone who has chubb, no problem with anyone who has a face, nor anyone who is either a guy or asian

** i do have a problem with marching band geeks ... GEEEKS... (kiddding kidding)

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by skully

the web page goes something like "this is why you don't want you picture up on the internet" and its a picture of a dark skinned chubby faced asian guy* i think in a marching band photo**... then a shit load of photoshopped pics...

*- i have no problem with anyone who has dark skin anyone who has chubb, no problem with anyone who has a face, nor anyone who is either a guy or asian

** i do have a problem with marching band geeks ... GEEEKS... (kiddding kidding)
    yeah that was hilarious....it was on one of the BB threads...now if only i knew which one....

Quote Originally Posted by skully

omg i know what our talkin about and i cant find it either

spdstsposeo's Avatar Member

Okay...that is by far the funniest thing i've seen all week...what makes it funnier for me is that i know a guy that looks EXACTLY like that

+ Reply to Thread