+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: why are they breeding?

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Default why are they breeding?

Neighbours lower Nazi flag
    April 21, 2005

NEIGHBOURS say a Nazi flag flying in the backyard of a New South Wales Central Coast family home has been taken down after criticism from the RSL, Jewish groups and other neighbours.

The flag had been flying in the backyard of the home of Mannering Park residents Darren Mackay and Jenni Duncombe for about a week.
    It sparked criticism from the RSL, Jewish groups and local residents after the family refused requests to remove it.

Ms Duncombe had told the Daily Telegraph she did not know what the flag signified until the controversy erupted, but would not remove it because her four-month-old daughter liked its bright colours.

Today, the couple's neighbour Amanda Smith said the flag disappeared this morning.

"I can't see it and I can see the flag pole from my house," she said.

Ms Smith said she was one of a number of residents who complained to the police about the matter.

"I'm not usually the type of person to complain about these sorts of things.

"But when you see it you think what is going on, what sort of people are they and what are they doing."

Ms Smith said she found it hard to believe that Ms Duncombe did not know what the flag stood for or that it would be offensive.

"You have to be very ignorant to not know what that was," she said.

A Wyong Council spokeswoman said it was understood the flag had been taken down.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...4-1242,00.html

IT SCARES ME THAT PEOPLE THIS DUMB ARE BREEDING!!!
    its also proof that america isnt the only place with people this dumb, contrary to popular belief in the rest of the world

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: why are they breeding?

first of all everyone in this neighborhood is a fucking idiot. if my neighbors were nazis I wouldn't narc to the police about them flying a flag. I don't really know the flag flying laws of wales, but in america you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want to on your own property, including flying a nazi flag. that being said, i'd go into thier backyard and burn the flag down.

eat-my-stockings's Avatar Member

these people have children! they're should be some kind of intelligence testing before you're allowed to multiply.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by grebo
    IT SCARES ME THAT PEOPLE THIS DUMB ARE BREEDING!!!
    its also proof that america isnt the only place with people this dumb, contrary to popular belief in the rest of the world
    come onn mann, its so obvious that they're USA immigrants.... ... Darren Mackay and Jenni Duncombe?

"You have to be very ignorant to not know what that was," she said.
    I can believe it! Chav bastards.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Well, I guess this means LJ time:

My friend told me this story once about a class he once took here at keene state. They were working through a unit on holocaust literature, so of course a breif history lesson was in order. After going over the basics,(the killing, the death camps, the concentration camps, the final solution, anne frank, blah blah blah) a girl raised her hand and said, "Wait, this is like, made up, right? Because I think I would've heard aboutthis before if it was real". THIS IS IN A FUCKING COLLEGE CLASS. There is ignorance everywhere, and youll find it at all the wrong turns.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Ms Duncombe had told the Daily Telegraph she did not know what the flag signified until the controversy erupted, but would not remove it because her four-month-old daughter liked its bright colours.
    Okay, how in the hell could you not know what it signified? Is anyone really that dumb? It was probably just a lame excuse.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

there will come a day when everyone is ignorant to things that happened a long time ago. there are allot of things people are ignorant about today. so it doesnt suprise me. its kinda funny in a way, that shows the innocence of the child to just like the colors not knowing the symbolism behind it. but its ignorance on a parent who should know better.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis

My friend told me this story once about a class he once took here at keene state. They were working through a unit on holocaust literature, so of course a breif history lesson was in order. After going over the basics,(the killing, the death camps, the concentration camps, the final solution, anne frank, blah blah blah) a girl raised her hand and said, "Wait, this is like, made up, right? Because I think I would've heard aboutthis before if it was real". THIS IS IN A FUCKING COLLEGE CLASS. There is ignorance everywhere, and youll find it at all the wrong turns.
    Wow...just....wow.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

damn. that's just scary.

OEC

That is like what a floridian might say. **

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Wow...just....wow.
    i said the same thing,...almost speechless.........

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I'm giving a little benefit of doubt here. Historically, not too many Australians had to deal with the Nazis, they had to deal with Japan. It was mostly Europeans, and North Americans that really had to deal with the Nazis. But other than that, yeah, she must have the combination of downs syndrome and being born in a cave.

a thing i heard on tv about holocaust survivors was so many came to australia after the war because it was as far away from what had happened as they could go.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

eww do u know what is really sad, my little brother has a confederate flag hanging in his room because he thinks its cool. i am going to friggin burn it!!!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    eww do u know what is really sad, my little brother has a confederate flag hanging in his room because he thinks its cool. i am going to friggin burn it!!!

Much as John Schneider got my panties wet on the Dukes of Hazzard when I was in junior high, I have yet to really get to know anyone who is really into their confederate symbology who didn't eventually turn out to be a horrid racist.

Anyone who flies a Nazi flag to entertain their four month old is just deranged. I would respect the woman more if she just copped to having pig ignorant social views herself.

I think some people get into various forms of ignorant racist groups because they like the regalia, but, at the end of the day, a pretty flag for a scummy worldview is still promoting a scummy worldview.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Much as John Schneider got my panties wet on the Dukes of Hazzard when I was in junior high, I have yet to really get to know anyone who is really into their confederate symbology who didn't eventually turn out to be a horrid racist.

Ya sure about that?

[/B]

Ya sure about that?

There are people who are into their confederate or Nazi regalia who I never got to know well enough to have an idea whether or not they have a strong inner white supremacist. And, embarrassingly enough, yes, I am sure Bo Duke got me all kinds of hot when I was in junior high. Not that Luke was bad either. I all thought the confederate flag was cool because it was on the General Lee and my parents were totally horrified when I wanted to buy stuff with that insignia. At the time, I thought they were being unreasonable. Now I am so relieved that they gave me good guidance there.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

There are people who are into their confederate or Nazi regalia who I never got to know well enough to have an idea whether or not they have a strong inner white supremacist. And, embarrassingly enough, yes, I am sure Bo Duke got me all kinds of hot when I was in junior high. Not that Luke was bad either. I all thought the confederate flag was cool because it was on the General Lee and my parents were totally horrified when I wanted to buy stuff with that insignia. At the time, I thought they were being unreasonable. Now I am so relieved that they gave me good guidance there.
    Yeah as a Kid I idolized them...including the General Lee...as I've gotton older and know more about the History of that Flag...both historical and modern revisionist...I'm on the rail about it. I know or meet to many interesting and fun people who either have that image tatooed, have it as a fashion acessory, or simply give it a new meaning. Humans do that all the time...take something sacred and make it profane or vice versa.

My all time fave BB model has that inked on her shoulder after all...

My all time fave BB model has that inked on her shoulder after all...
    good one TZ. I was about to say the same thing.

that's true, and after all the symbol used by the nazis was one that people have changed. It's really sad that they perverted it so much, since it takes away from all of the cultures that represented it far longer than nazism and some of the beautiful works of art that incorporate that symbol.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    good one TZ. I was about to say the same thing.
    I remember when she first showed it off. I felt quite diffrent about it back then...but as with anything ones opinion changes. It really make me think how that symbol is used today and what it means to those who sport it...some are indeed racist bastards...but others are not...and it's those who make you rethink it. I'm still on the fence about it (like it being on state flags and buildings) but at least I can understand it more.

I remember when she first showed it off. I felt quite diffrent about it back then...but as with anything ones opinion changes. It really make me think how that symbol is used today and what it means to those who sport it...some are indeed racist bastards...but others are not...and it's those who make you rethink it. I'm still on the fence about it (like it being on state flags and buildings) but at least I can understand it more.
    same can be said about the Iron cross symbol that allot of people are using these days, because of its nazi symbolism. you really dont see allot of people complain about it though. I think thats the difference, that people do find the flag offensive. I can see both sides of the debate some just think of it as more of a southern pride thing when others see it as racism. if you look at history the civil war wasnt a race war but allot of people think it was. at the time the Irish where coming in and getting drafted into the war to get thier citizenship and they where hated just as much or even more than Africans. you dont hear about the hatred for the irish as much as you hear about slavery though. I think some people just want to see what they want to see wether its true or not.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

the only problem i have with people who wave around the confederate flag is that they tend to be the ones that call people who speak out against the government traitors (this happened to me and several other people i know) i find this funny because the confederates killed more americans than Saddam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden combined thats just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    the only problem i have with people who wave around the confederate flag is that they tend to be the ones that call people who speak out against the government traitors (this happened to me and several other people i know) i find this funny because the confederates killed more americans than Saddam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden combined thats just something to think about.
    guys who wave an American flag will do the same thing though. especially vets and military.
    what I dont like is people who say its about southern pride when you know damn well they are racist. driving their 4x4 pickup with the gun rack in back and a noose hanging from rearview mirror. with a giant confederate flag waving in the back and the NRA bumpersticker next to the clan membership sticker. saying I think the flag is about tradition.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

same can be said about the Iron cross symbol that allot of people are using these days, because of its nazi symbolism. you really dont see allot of people complain about it though. I think thats the difference, that people do find the flag offensive. I can see both sides of the debate some just think of it as more of a southern pride thing when others see it as racism. if you look at history the civil war wasnt a race war but allot of people think it was. at the time the Irish where coming in and getting drafted into the war to get thier citizenship and they where hated just as much or even more than Africans. you dont hear about the hatred for the irish as much as you hear about slavery though. I think some people just want to see what they want to see wether its true or not.
    As hated as the Irish were at that time...they were in no way, shape, form, or even historically as hated as Africans of that age...the Irish may have been on the low end of the American Spectrum but they could stil vote, own property, and more importantly...were still considered "white" in terms of the law and society of the day.

I've never meet anyone who described the Civil War as a race war though...I've meet people who think it was ONLY about Slavery though.

it was about the same thing that every single war in history has been about which is about economic profit aka. greed or else because one person thinks thier god is better than someone elses god.

I don't believe that the only motives for war are money or religious fanaticism.

Of course, there was an economic component to the American Civil War given that the South had based its economy on slavery and has arguably never fiscally recovered from losing their slaves. That said, I certainly don't think that everyone who fought on the Yankee side was just really hoping people in Boston would be richer than people in Savannah for future generations.

I believe most people fight because they truly believe in a cause.

I don't believe that the only motives for war are money or religious fanaticism.

Of course, there was an economic component to the American Civil War given that the South had based its economy on slavery and has arguably never fiscally recovered from losing their slaves. That said, I certainly don't think that everyone who fought on the Yankee side was just really hoping people in Boston would be richer than people in Savannah for future generations.

I believe most people fight because they truly believe in a cause.
    what sucks about war sometimes is what the troops are fighting for isnt always the same as why the leaders go to war in the first place. look at how many people signed up after 9/11 to get the ones responsible and are now stuck in Iraq.

Yeah as a Kid I idolized them...including the General Lee...as I've gotton older and know more about the History of that Flag...both historical and modern revisionist...I'm on the rail about it. I know or meet to many interesting and fun people who either have that image tatooed, have it as a fashion acessory, or simply give it a new meaning. Humans do that all the time...take something sacred and make it profane or vice versa.
    I completely agree here. Obviously it is against popular belief but if you look around it isn't just racial things that are used in profane ways. Look how people view witches and pagans.... Too many people that don't take the time to really try to fully understand it don't. They take it for what they hear from other people and how they see children portray it. Everything has two sides. My ex husband was big about the rebel flag. He was racist, but he didn't have a problem with black people. It was more the ignorance. He is southern and his family is very proud of it, but when he explains it, it is more about the other ideas that the south was about. The vision they had for america. I am sure some people see the Nazi symbol for what Hitler's original vision was......not for his eccentric killing everyone attitude....Ho many things in life, even in your own life do people look down on you for, things misunderstood because of popular belief, and don't really care where you are coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulNytmair
    My ex husband was big about the rebel flag. He was racist, but he didn't have a problem with black people.

???????????????????

As hated as the Irish were at that time...they were in no way, shape, form, or even historically as hated as Africans of that age...the Irish may have been on the low end of the American Spectrum but they could stil vote, own property, and more importantly...were still considered "white" in terms of the law and society of the day.

I've never meet anyone who described the Civil War as a race war though...I've meet people who think it was ONLY about Slavery though.
    the English have allways hated the Irish it was carried over when they came to America. you are right they didnt live under the same slavery as Africans but in allot of ways they were slaves to the English. the only reason they could vote was that they had to serve in the war to get thier citizenship. they had to face death to even earn the right to vote, own property, and in the eyes of the law they still didnt have the same treatment as the English.

Quote Originally Posted by tatdownthere
    ???????????????????
    Ok he always explained it as there was a difference between black people and *******. He was against people in general who would run around doing retarded shit, destroying other peoples' thingsand just making the rest of the world worse instead of bettering themselves. It wasn't just black people but where he lived it seemed to always be black people he saw doing such things

the English have allways hated the Irish it was carried over when they came to America. you are right they didnt live under the same slavery as Africans but in allot of ways they were slaves to the English. the only reason they could vote was that they had to serve in the war to get thier citizenship. they had to face death to even earn the right to vote, own property, and in the eyes of the law they still didnt have the same treatment as the English.
    If you actually look into it, it wasn't only africans that were slaves. Just happened to be that Africa was one of those 3rd world places that was easiest to take people from. It really had nothing to do with their color in the begining. Just over time people here were used to seeing africans as slaves and nothing else. America is one of the few places where that was a serious problem.

And what about right now? With illegal immigrants? Ones that are smuggled over in ships to escape their countries. They willingly become slaves here. It may be different now because the times are different but they are still slaves. They have no rights under the laws either. It isn't really a race thing. It is convenience.

If you actually look into it, it wasn't only africans that were slaves. Just happened to be that Africa was one of those 3rd world places that was easiest to take people from. It really had nothing to do with their color in the begining. Just over time people here were used to seeing africans as slaves and nothing else. America is one of the few places where that was a serious problem.
    yea I know. my point was origanally: that there was more to the civil war than black and white/ freeing the slaves/ race.

Ok he always explained it as there was a difference between black people and *******. He was against people in general who would run around doing retarded shit, destroying other peoples' thingsand just making the rest of the world worse instead of bettering themselves. It wasn't just black people but where he lived it seemed to always be black people he saw doing such things
    Only racists explain the difference between the regular word for someone's heritage and the bad word for someone's heritage.

this is absurd: there's a difference between black people and ***, but subsequently only black people are ***, and not whites. so essentially there really is no difference between black people and ***.

that's basically what he's saying.

somos todos negro
    translation: we are all black
    the N word comes from the Spanish word for black
    mate a la gente blanca

read "the redneck manifesto" by jim goad
    it nonfiction, starts with a guy lookin up his family tree, and goes into stuff about white slavery, the history of slavery, the medias use of and history of the word redneck, and heaps of other stuff.
    pretty cool book.
    the basic point of the book is its all about Class not Race. Fight the rich not other poor people

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...302370-7572404

+ Reply to Thread