+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever take Adderall??

Default Ever take Adderall??

Being that I have ADD I have a prescription...But I dont need the drug..I have trained myself to overcome it....I actually started using the stuff recently...Its amazing...Nothing else exists exept for whatever you are working on...You can concentrate like never before...I have a friend who does not have ADD and he loves it...
    We use it around test times and when we have lots of homework to do...

I know its not a big drug or anything..But the effects are amazing...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: Ever take Adderall??

It works great but i dont like side effects so i dont take it unless i have to stay up late or something Im trying to get my perscription changed to strattera so i dont feel like shit when im coming down from it. You do realize that it is pure amphetamine right. Also if you want to have fun crush it up and snort it.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I take adderal xr.

For my ADHD. I'm on 25mg of it. I hate the stuff, it makes you concentrate a little too well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I take adderal xr.

For my ADHD. I'm on 25mg of it. I hate the stuff, it makes you concentrate a little too well.
    yeah it does you only take 25mg wow how long have you been on it i take like 90.

I dont have the adverse affects when I come off it...The only probs I have with it is when I am on it it gives me hot flashes, makes me thirsty as hell, and makes me extrmely horny (Guess cause I can think very clearly )
    I have snorted it and didnt effect me any differently.

Like I said...We only use it at Test time and when we have reports or lots of homework....College sux and there are too many distractions in our appartment.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    I dont have the adverse affects when I come off it...The only probs I have with it is when I am on it it gives me hot flashes, makes me thirsty as hell, and makes me extrmely horny (Guess cause I can think very clearly )
    I have snorted it and didnt effect me any differently.

Like I said...We only use it at Test time and when we have reports or lots of homework....College sux and there are too many distractions in our appartment.
    youre lucky then when i come off it i fell like total shit and when im on it it makes me impotent which is one of the reasons why i dont take it regularly

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

studying for tests is not an excuse to do meth. your freind is fucking pathetic.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that's a cowards way, but so is anger and resenment. sorry for that. the truth is that when you use a quick fix, you're only cheating yourself. It's just like any other performance enhancer, and that's what it is. just like a pro athelete that takes steroids, you may achieve your end goal, but it ultimatley doesn't mean anything because you didn't earn it with your own ability.
    The same goes for you. you yourself admitted that you don't really need it. so is it so much that you have a mental disorder, or is that you have trouble concentrating on things that are boring and that you don't really like doing? You're good enough the way you are. you don't have to sacrifice a part of yourself to fit into someone elses standards.

no comment

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

A drug is a drug as far as i'm concerned and the misuse of any of them is stupidity. Perscription medication is just that..perscribed. If you are using it for another purpose or incorrectly intentionally than your abusing it. So if you wanna do drugs and get off/high or otherwise.. by all means, go for it. But don't play it off as anything other than what it is.. drug abuse.

So am I supposed to feel bad now because I have taken adderall twice this school semester....MAN I am some kind of addict...And yes normally I dont need it to study (Regular shit is ok) But like right now is finals and I have to get all this info down... and its very boring, and I have too many distractions in my appartment and no where else I feel comfortable studying....

But opinons are like assholes everyone has one so I guess you all are intitled to whatever rant you want to spew off...Just make sure you have all the background fact before you haul off and make an ass outa yourself..

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    yeah it does you only take 25mg wow how long have you been on it i take like 90.
    well I started out on Dexedrine. Then after about 13 years, I switched to adderal.

What is the difference between Adderall and Dexedrine? I would not think I could write with more concentration on Dexedrine, but I am wholly unfamiliar with Adderall. Anything worth doing well is worth doing better.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    What is the difference between Adderall and Dexedrine? I would not think I could write with more concentration on Dexedrine, but I am wholly unfamiliar with Adderall. Anything worth doing well is worth doing better.
    Hitler was addicted to dextroamphetamine, the main ingredient in adderall. Adderall is made up of 4 amphetamines, dextroamphetamine saccrate, sulfate, and amphetamine saccrate and sulfate. ( I know I misspelt saccrate, but for the life of me I cant remember right now) Where dexadrine is only made of Dextroamphetamine sulfate.
    the mixture of the 4 chemicals is actually supposed to be more mild on the comedown.
    I took dexadrine for 15 years. I probably need to take it again, but I just dont want to. Im about to go back to school though, and then I know Ill have to be back on it.

My son is 4 years old and has been on adderall XR for a year, some days are good and some days are bad. Somedays he will throw up for hours believe me that sucks.

+ Reply to Thread