+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Here so here's a little about me

Default New Here so here's a little about me

I don't really know what all to write...but here goes. I am 22 as of today I live in Virginia Beach at the current moment. I moved from Cininnati and to there from so many other places. I am open minded but opinionated too. I am straight forward, blunt but slightly compassionate. There are few things I am never going to change my mind about and piss me off in a second; Animal Cruelty, Child Abuse, Suicide for attention, Racism as an excuse to have everything handed to you and poeple who think they know everything about a culture or idea they portray and in reality are ignorant (i.e. kids who are goth just because it gets their parents attention, kids who swear they have it so hard, but their parents give them everything, kids who say they are wiccan but don't grasp or care about the whole idea that it is based on and completely ruin the religion in the public eye) I respect everyone who does not come off being ignorant or with an attitude. Aside from that, I am extremely sexual. I love people who have the ability to carry on deep thought provoking conversations. I write poetry and stories. I love vampires and serial killers. Vampires mostly for the exual aspect, serial killers because they fascinate me. So many are so intelligent, and in a way creative. I like people who love life and are going to make the best of it.......Not saying the best has to be the big house in suburb Amerca with the white picket fence, the two and a half kids with a dog. Just saying makin your life how you want it and not spending all your free time draggin everyone down to your level. I think the sexiest girls are the down to earth, fuck your world up in a second, intelligent, driven girls. Angelina Jolie is my favorite, of course I have several tattoos and piercings. I find sex in a bed fairly boring.....except for that first new place new people thing. I want to start my own webite with my best and a few other girls. I am taking fashion design so I can design for Lip Service, maybe eventually have my own company. I love to design with anything. I am currently working on an airbrushed angel. I do tattoos, a little afraid of doing piercings. I just got into doing photography. Turning out well so far. There is so much I plan to do with my life, but I can't really be called a dreamer because I have every intention of seeing all of it through. My main things I want to do, besides design, own a site, and own a stripclub, I want to own a club that is open every night; on weekends it is a goth/ fetish club , but during the week I want to promote amateur art; fashion shows, poetry nights, art exhibits... all forms. When I own my own clothing line I want to bring in young designers from high school and such give them somewhere to start.

I know this is kind of alot to read but there is alot to me. This is just the basic. Hope you like

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: New Here so here's a little about me

Ahoy therr welcome aboard and enjoy your stay im quite sure youl love it here harr

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Welcome and enjoy.... try not to be so shy in the future

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

welcome to the ole' blood......

by the way,smart serial killers:i've discussed this a few times,we've always came to the conclusion that,.....

The highly intellegent are often the pissed off,ect;the stuipid peopl that just cruise through life oblivous to everything, ar genereally happier,i think it's the whole ,dealing with people that are dumb fucks, it comes so easy to teh smart ones ,they go nuts when other arent' on their level...hense,mass extinction..........

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

hello

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

that's why I took the duh appraoch Killer said I would make a good human waste management expert...welcome

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

...................... welcome to Blue Blood

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Wow that was the biggest intro I've ever seen.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, but it was pretty cool.

It's nice when people actually tell something about who they are.

I suggest everyone write a one page profile!

hello

eat-my-stockings's Avatar Member

legendary

+ Reply to Thread