+ Reply to Thread

Thread: this really bothers me

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default this really bothers me

A freind of mine sent me this. Things like this lead me to question my faith in humanity.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Default Re: this really bothers me

three of those kids will grow up to be convicts and take it in the showers, two of them will come out of the closet together, and the last one will live alone with his mother till hes 57 quoting bible verses every night when she tucks him in to bed.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

It's kinda hard to take it too seriously given each of those kids is the type to be beaten up, made fun of, ignored by girls, and as irony would have it called "fag" by other boys.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    It's kinda hard to take it too seriously given each of those kids is the type to be beaten up, made fun of, ignored by girls, and as irony would have it called "fag" by other boys.
    true but then again if you the backstory to the whole god hates fags thing its really quite disturbing. Heres an article about it for those of you who dont aleready know http://www.adl.org/special_reports/wbc/default.asp

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

hate mongers will usually go the Jones town or Kerresh way out and if they dont they will go to jail for some weird shit like being a pediphile or something. one can only hope he just drinks the punch

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

wow, that picture was taken inside their compound.............. I actually have a class with one of the older kids (all of them go to public schools and eventually Washburn University) . They don't celebrate any of the holidays, but they also keep their beliefs to themselves when they're out in public unless they're holding signs. But yeah the kids are pretty much mindfucked. I really feel sorry for them.

Wow, that's really ishy.

With all those smiles, they look so absolutely delighted to be there.

You cant spell bible without lie

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    You cant spell bible without lie
    Actually the bible never states "God Hates Fags"...the who reasoning where it comes from is part historical and part insane interpretation...the passage usually quoted can be read any number of ways.

I've always seen the Bible as more of a choose your own adventure book...you take from it what you can and go where you please with it since much of it contradicts itself and was never really meant to be the be all end all ...or even histroically accurate. It's a guide at it's best...a tool of wild exagerration and hate at its worst.

To blame a book for the worlds ills is sad though...it's just too big a target to hide behind. Makes for a great way to distract people..."Don't blame me...it's in the bible...honest...it's near the middle...you know...that part where that guy talks to that other guy about that thing...yeah...THAT passage...burn in hell heathen bastards!"

To often people simply believe what bible thumbers say about the bible without questioning them as to the validity of their claims...and it's usually not because a person has not read the bible...but because they simply don't see it as they do something more factual and proveable...so they don't try. It gets too lost in that whole "it's how you interpret it" nonsense.

That's how we get that silly shit above.

I say we reinterpret the book and make claims that "God loves Fags, Beer, and People who download MP3's"...may as well go the whole 9 yards you know?

I hate slogan-T-shirts anyway, but this is loathsome..doesn't look as if easy to wash off their minds.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I've seen a picture like that before. Whoever put those t-shirts on those kids are just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Actually the bible never states "God Hates Fags"...the who reasoning where it comes from is part historical and part insane interpretation...the passage usually quoted can be read any number of ways.

I've always seen the Bible as more of a choose your own adventure book...you take from it what you can and go where you please with it since much of it contradicts itself and was never really meant to be the be all end all ...or even histroically accurate. It's a guide at it's best...a tool of wild exagerration and hate at its worst.

To blame a book for the worlds ills is sad though...it's just too big a target to hide behind. Makes for a great way to distract people..."Don't blame me...it's in the bible...honest...it's near the middle...you know...that part where that guy talks to that other guy about that thing...yeah...THAT passage...burn in hell heathen bastards!"

To often people simply believe what bible thumbers say about the bible without questioning them as to the validity of their claims...and it's usually not because a person has not read the bible...but because they simply don't see it as they do something more factual and proveable...so they don't try. It gets too lost in that whole "it's how you interpret it" nonsense.

That's how we get that silly shit above.

I say we reinterpret the book and make claims that "God loves Fags, Beer, and People who download MP3's"...may as well go the whole 9 yards you know?
    yes true true. scapegoating is a common problem nowadays! heh..maybe i'll start a godhatesscapegoats.com every week a new verse..
    and on the 7th day..god created light...well..thats because everybody was making him do it...you know..peer pressure...

mental midgets....

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

oh man, that is soooo sad. people are retards.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    I've seen a picture like that before. Whoever put those t-shirts on those kids are just horrible.

probably their parents, all those kids are cousins probably. Their grandfather is the mastermind behind this whole shindig. He uses his kids to get away with some of the signs they make. Making the kids hold them instead of the adults.

sad....

+ Reply to Thread