+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What did you do this weekend and how do you feel now?

Default What did you do this weekend and how do you feel now?

I had a number of friends over to my house and we partied a little too hard and I am paying the price today. It was really great to kick it with such a great group of people but I don't recover as fast as I used to. What did you do this weekend and how do you feel now?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: What did you do this weekend and how do you feel now?

well,i saw my x-feincee for the first time in 10 months(she said 10 months?i think it's a year),fri,saw her again sat,Had sex.......GREAT sex!!!!,got drunk,drove home perfectly after gettin' drunk.....sat around today then saw my the x again.....

love damn sure is good the second time around,although it was never gone ,but still.........

ohh, and i feel good......

Way to go, my man.

Thanks, it' feels good, i knew it was the right thing to do......

My friends just showed up the other night and a decent party broke out...I got waaaayyy past wasted but I feel fine....Didnt suffer any ill effects...I cant say the same for my friends...
    Was a good time though...

Spent Friday morning in bed with my g/f and her best friend... Feel great about that Sat. night, saw a bunch of synthpop bands... Feel like I wasted $17... Don't get me wrong - I like synthpop... It just could have been a much better show. Oh yah... Props to killerkat..

Quote Originally Posted by tinstar
    Props to killerkat..

aww,shucks thanks guys,it makes me smile more as i read stuff like that, , And i sure need that with all the fucked up drama in my life......

and Props to you to ,nothing better than waking up with a beituful female next to ya. ........

i had a cold..still have it.. my roomies son got a rocket for his b-day last month and we launched it on sat. then sunday i stayed home most of the day and made new model prototypes of the cyber goggles i do...then i gave my g/f a kiss... and here i am typing away! i feel like i cant breathe.. *puffs more on the cig* lol

eat-my-stockings's Avatar Member

went underwear shopping! i've been doing all the assignments i should have done ages ago for the last few weekends and it was so fucking good to have nothing to do! managed to shake off all possible company and spent the day traipsing around on my glorious lonesome...*sigh* bliss i tell ye!

I had some folks over on Saturday night. I threw a stock the bar party (I just got a cool hand-me-down bar) so everybody brought a bottle of whatever they wanted to drink when they came over. I got a ton of bottles, whiskey and vodka mostly. Needless to say I was well lubricated by the end of the night. Sunday I was late to Moms and smelling like a pickled ashtray.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Played a big fucking game of nonstop paintball, did some killing got killed myself, have many, many welts and then drove home to spend a Mother's day evening with my awesome wife and kids. Did some drinking to numb the pain and then had some sex before crashing into a massive heap of exhaustion. GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I spent more money than I could afford on my freinds and mom, but what are you going to do? I decided that I'm going to leave my partner, which I thought was going to be easy, but it really broke my heart since I really love her, especially the simililarities between this circumstance and the last time I spoke to my first love. but after seeing the sunrise and waking up to a new day it renewed me, and I feel great. kinda a shame that I can't share such beauty and joy with someone else, but that's kinda the problem in the first place.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Good on ya KK.

Anyways, on friday I went to the mall with my g/f we walked around for like 3 hours and such. Then we went home.

Saturday I was supposed to go Ice Skating with friends... but they dithed last minute, and my g/f was going, but I waited for 30 minutes, no one showed up. My g/f got there 15 minutes later.

Got home, had dinner, then went over to my friend's apartment. Man they're a cool bunch of people. I'm not of legal age to have my drivers license... but my friend who has a 2001-'00 Honda Accord let me drive it. I drove for about 30 minutes.... I have a lead foot. Heh heh.

Sunday I went to this Italian restaurant for mom's day and had lunch there. I had this Clam Linguini, it was alright. I don't recommend it.

After it all I felt great.

Friday I went to a BBQ at br0d's place, and then Saturday went to Homecoming/Reunion at JHU. There are pics at http://inox.org/gallery , but they likely aren't of much interest unless you know me irl. I am not in any of them, either, since I took them all.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    Friday I went to a BBQ at br0d's place, and then Saturday went to Homecoming/Reunion at JHU. There are pics at http://inox.org/gallery , but they likely aren't of much interest unless you know me irl. I am not in any of them, either, since I took them all.
    Ya gotta learn that whole point the camera at yourself and the person next to you thing and have the picture framed all drunk whether or not you've been drinking.

Hah! Good point! It's a new cam, so I haven't really gotten that move down yet. I will make sure to be a little better with that at Japone on Wednesday.

Hah! Good point! It's a new cam, so I haven't really gotten that move down yet. I will make sure to be a little better with that at Japone on Wednesday.
    Sometimes the perspective is sort of distorting, but the pix end up looking a lot like a night out feels and that is fun.

This week should be plenty absurd, so I will attempt to capture that feel in the pictures I take. It's hard to do that with stills, though. A picture may be worth 1000 words, but a minute of film is worth 1800 pictures.

This week should be plenty absurd, so I will attempt to capture that feel in the pictures I take. It's hard to do that with stills, though. A picture may be worth 1000 words, but a minute of film is worth 1800 pictures.

I found out the hard way that my snapshot camera can take short bad videos. I participated in a group karaoke to a song I dislike and Forrest got it on video. Doh!

hahaha! Br0d actually has a decent video cam, so perhaps we will bring that with us as well, and maximize the regret.

my birth day was the 6th I had a few friends over thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    my birth day was the 6th I had a few friends over thats about it
    Happy Birthday!

Thanx
    Shadow

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Got drunk and went to the bar this past week end, not much other that.

Mine was the 5th. Cinco de Mayo is a good birthday to have, as there's always something going on at a local drinking establishment. That being said, I didn't go anywhere near a bar, and just spent the day hanging out with a good friend.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

update: me and my other resolved things, so I'm pretty happy about that. Not that anyone cares. I'm sure, but I threw that out so I figured that I might as well not leave you hangin.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i had work... blah

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Friday...played cards till Saturday Morning...

Saturday Afternoon...saw Kingdom of Heaven then returned to playing cards till Sunday Morning with breaks to play Guild Wars (gotta keep SOME geek cred after all)

Sunday...watched some poor bastard be beaten and had a nice lunch...then took a box full of stuff given to me by Ex's over the years and tossed it into a fire. Soon after that I changed my phone number, mailing address, and applied to have my legal name changed.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    applied to have my legal name changed.
    Whiskey Zaire has a nice ring to it

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    Whiskey Zaire has a nice ring to it
    Hahah...I'll keep that in mind.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

i worked and spent the rest of the weekend with a headache and a cough, cos im sick. ive had the headache for almost a week and a half. had a CT scan and got to get an MRI. fuckin annoying

+ Reply to Thread