+ Reply to Thread

Thread: boyfriend problems, i need help!!!

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

Default boyfriend problems, i need help!!!

i don't know what to do, it started out like a game, damien (my boyfriend) asked me if we took a break who would we sleep with, i thought it WAS a game, so i played along, then he was alll like " so do you want to take a break or should we just have an open realationship??"
    WHAT THE FUCK????
    he says we should since IM attracted to other people,
    umm yeah im attracted, but i WOULD NEVER CHEAT!!!
    there wer more on his list then mine, pluse a chick he told me he wasn't intrested in, (meaning he lied to me)
    what do i do????

Default Re: boyfriend problems, i need help!!!

Catch and release. Tell him to go fuck his self.

He knew exactly what he was doing by starting that conversation with you.

How contrived. He must think he's quite brilliant.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

"Do you ever get the feeling your being ripped off"

Sounds like you got sucker punched sweetie, cut your losses before it becomes a bigger problem than it seem to already be.
    Seems like he's looking for a way out ,or just looking to push some of his own guilt your way.

I understand polyamory or splitting up, but what precisely is taking a break?

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    It's "I want ot have sex with other people, but don't want to seem like a dick by just flat-out dumping you," most likely.

Ditch the zero, and get with the hero. Errr...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

"taking a break" is asking permission to fuck some chick,drop his ass with a broken whisky bottle......

Chop Suey's Avatar Junior Member

sounds like a cocksucker. kick his ass to the curb. that way he didnt dump you, you dumped his sorry cheating ass.

Creep. Sounds manipulative. Dump him.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'd dump him and play the field. He'll come crawling back with some sort of epiphany regarding his true love for you.

OEC

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

sounds to me like this guy has eyes on someone else already and just is looking
    for any little to break up. Wait it though just in case sometimes guy just like to test. Some guy in the minority 10% are complex like that.

eveyrbodys responses are dump him..kick him out before shit happens... fuck that! fuck him at his own game! then dump him (this is my rule in life..heh..sorry if you dont agree!) tell him to do whatever the hell he wants..but screw it up later..vandalize! if you catch him with that other person call the police (from a payphone or somewhere anonymous they wont trace) and tell them there are drugs and weapons inside that persons house..then watch them both get interregated, maybe arrested for the night..after that start making random phone calls to his little black book (*67 then phone number if you want the call blocked) get a voice changer..tell them he has some sort of disease.. make his life a living hell..then after you screw his fun up he may or may not want to stop..maybe ask you back..but tell him that you already found somebody worthwhile. make breaking up fun. (sorry if im no help..but why sit and suffer in silence when you can fuck his world up?)

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    all that^^^
    that's fuckin' awesome,but i'm waaaay to ,i don't know,lazy?....to do something like that,i'd opt for the broken whisky bottle.....

but hey, i'm not a chick,BUT i'f i saw a chick nailin' some dude with a broken bottle,i'd be in love .......

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    BUT i'f i saw a chick nailin' some dude with a broken bottle,i'd be in love .......
    hehe... also fun is if he drives a car..put shaving cream all over it..then shrink wrap the whole thing.. or you can wait till it's a sunny day outside and put bolonga (is that how you spell the lunch meat?) peices all over his car..once the sun hits it and he removes the peices..they leave circular spots on his car (it eats the paint ) ya! fun with science

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    As a fella that had to recently go through that I can honestly say I STILL don't know what it is.

I swear it was like living out that Friends episode. I think is where a woman wants to be broken up but with the guy stil loyal to her in every way...so basicly...it's a set up for a real break up.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I'm amazed so many here would say "dump him" when the guy only expressed the idea...what are guys suppose to have their dicks get hard for ONE person only if they are in a relationship? He didn't fuck the other people only suggested he may want to...and if he feels that way maybe it's not ALL his fault? Maybe he genuinely wants to try something new...all guys get in that stage if elements of the relationship are not working out on BOTH ends.

This is why men don't talk cause when they do women don't like what they here and freak the fuck out like this...and of course EVERYONE agrees with them cause they don't want to be bitched out either.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

The reality is that he wants to fool around.

The question he is asking you, is if you will be cool with it, or not.

If not, then yes, move on.
    Go look for monogamy with someone else.

But at least he is talking to you about it, and asking you about an open relationship,
    rather than just cheating on you, and lying about it. If you get all psycho on his ass,
    he *WILL* lie to the next girl he is dating. Girls and guys out there... psycho reactions
    are why people are not honest about things. People DO have sex drives, and most
    guys are not monogamous by nature. They may love you, and want a relationship
    with you, but most of them will always have some interest in fucking other girls.
    The question he is asking you, is if you will be cool with it or not...
    If you think it's lame, or disrespectful, then don't let him do it.
    If you let him do it, you are letting him know he can do whatever he wants.
    If you actually think it's ok, and are cool with it, then you can consider an
    open relationship. But that kind of confidence and acceptance is RARE.
    So in reality, he is just testing you to see what he can get away with.
    The question really is: Can you handle it? Or... Can he handle not
    doing it? Or would he rather lose you, and go fuck whomever he wants?
    It sounds like he is willing to let you go, take a break, etc, and go fuck
    who he wants to fuck. It sounds like he is going to do it regardless...

But again, don't be a psycho about it, or he will learn to lie about it to the next girl...

If he wants to go do that, let him go do it.

If you don't want to be with a guy like that, then move on.

But do it nicely.

It's not a crime to be horny...

Let him go do what he wants to do.

If that's not what you want in a relationship, then look for someone who does...

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

I agree with Death Knight. It's reverse psychology in a trick form. He is telling you something, but asking you.

He wants to play around. Let him...you go do your thing, hun.

He doesn't sound like he is worth it anyway. He is trying to put the blame on you for speaking your mind and telling the truth..then saying "Well, you were attracted to others, anyway" (what a lie..HE WAS)

What a loser.

Move on, find better.

Sun Karma
    Ph.D-psychology (seriously)

at least he's honest.... he's saying how it is, that kind of people are easier to handle....

anyway if you agree to that, "do" his best friend and see what's happening, or ask his "first" fuckmate what she thinks about whole idea and see if he told her anything about it.... of corse... if you agree to that, my guess is you won't

even better... do his brother (if he has one)

...or father, damn I'm full of sick ideas

ya.. olix has a good idea...then you can put it on the net and make money..and drive by his house in your new Cobra..with a anime girl using a great big pink vibrator painted on the side...

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    ya.. olix has a good idea...then you can put it on the net and make money..and drive by his house in your new Cobra..with a anime girl using a great big pink vibrator painted on the side...
    i knew a chick that made a dildo into a shifter, and yea she could shift with her"privates"....not moving though......

it was a hell of a sight.....

eat-my-stockings's Avatar Member

hunt the bastard down and kill him while he sleeps. dont put up with that kind of thing, sweetness. no-one's worth being twisted around like that.

SerialLover's Avatar Member

Tell your boyfreind to fuck off. He was trying to get you to look like the bad guy to make himself feel better. Relationships are no place for playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I'm amazed so many here would say "dump him" when the guy only expressed the idea...what are guys suppose to have their dicks get hard for ONE person only if they are in a relationship? He didn't fuck the other people only suggested he may want to...and if he feels that way maybe it's not ALL his fault? Maybe he genuinely wants to try something new...all guys get in that stage if elements of the relationship are not working out on BOTH ends.

This is why men don't talk cause when they do women don't like what they here and freak the fuck out like this...and of course EVERYONE agrees with them cause they don't want to be bitched out either.
    It is not that he suggested the idea, it is the chicken shit way he did it. The passive agressive, "well, you want to sleep with other people so we should have an open relation ship." If you ever had a boss pull the "We think we are holding you back" speach you are probably asking yourself why she didn't set the guy on fire. If he were just expressing an idea he wouldn't try to make it her idea.

Maybe he is a really nice guy. Maybe he is the best boyfriend ever. But this is still a chicken shit way to go about things. While I agree with death knight that freaking out on him is not the way to go, calling him on the cheap way he pulled it is. He is not just suggesting an idea, he is trying to make it not his fault if things go wrong.

If you want to stay then stay, if you want to go go, but this is manipulative bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    it is the chicken shit way he did it...
    Well put. My thoughts exactly.

Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member

Dude. Thats fucked up.

What an asshole for bringing something up like that.

If he was truly interested in making things work with you he would have brought it up differently.

yea...like everyone said, Dump the bastard. But I would SOOO call up VoldtaEngler. That dude gots some kick ass Ideas to fuck your (hopefully soon to be Ex) up. Because, yea, more than likely, he is tired of you, or has allready kicked it with some other chick.

Anyway, thats just my 2 cents...

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

i have two platoons worth of marines who haven't been around a woman in months who would gladly kick his ass for ya if ya want...only problem we wont be home for about 4 more months or so...

Quote Originally Posted by rayvanfire
    i don't know what to do, it started out like a game, damien (my boyfriend) asked me if we took a break who would we sleep with, i thought it WAS a game, so i played along, then he was alll like " so do you want to take a break or should we just have an open realationship??"
    WHAT THE FUCK????
    he says we should since IM attracted to other people,
    umm yeah im attracted, but i WOULD NEVER CHEAT!!!
    there wer more on his list then mine, pluse a chick he told me he wasn't intrested in, (meaning he lied to me)
    what do i do????
    so... how did it went?

mr_d's Avatar rock star/internet geek
    everywhere and anywhere. I was a nomad till I was old enough to live on my own. I now consider Denver to be my hometown even thought I'm a New Yorker now.

He's looking for the open invitation to mess around.

He asked a hypothetical question and it sounds like he's trying to use to for ammo now.

Sounds like he's not ready to be commited.

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

wow, you guys are great <3 thank you all so much for you help, you have no idea how much that means too me!!

+ Reply to Thread