+ Reply to Thread

Thread: well.. hi

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Default well.. hi

Following the rules, I'll introduce myself.
    I don't think anyone's interested in my real name yet, so we'll skip that step. I'm german, living in Berlin, 21 years old. Currently studying game art, that's like 3D Modeling and stuff. I have a splatter fetish and like industrial and powernoise. Amen. Stop staring at me.. please?

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: well.. hi

Well, welcome, thank you for introducing yourself. Your avatar is cute (I apologize, but I hae to say so). Keeping it international is the thing to do.

Yeah, thank you. I have a manati fetish ,)

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Oh, by the way, I noticed your post on "read anything good lately" and left you something you may be interested in. My old hobbies used to be Edgar Cayce, Criminology, comic books and mysticicm. And what you spoke of struck a chord

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    Yeah, thank you. I have a manati fetish ,)
    And what a cute manatee icon you have! Splatter fetish like blood or anything messy? I love making a mess. Welcome to the Blue Blood boards!

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Have fun...nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    And what a cute manatee icon you have! Splatter fetish like blood or anything messy? I love making a mess. Welcome to the Blue Blood boards!
    Yep, Splatter like in various zombie movies (I love japanese ones, like Versus), or just ultrabrutal stuff like Battle Royale. I always tend to count the exploding heads.
    But also in general. Like, spraying fake (or real) blood everywhere, etc. I don't like cutting, tho.. On the other hand, I like scars. Heh, quite an inconsistence, but I find scars sexy. I have one on my bum, got it when I felt into some glass shards in a moshpit ,)

Oh, just in case anyone's interested, and since my website is temporarily dead, I've got an account at livejournal and also at facethejury, username on both is dragoonhuar. *blink*

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    Oh, just in case anyone's interested, and since my website is temporarily dead, I've got an account at livejournal and also at facethejury, username on both is dragoonhuar. *blink*
    Now that I was granted the power..
    that's http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragoonhuar and http://www.facethejury.com/profile.a...me=dragoonhuar for the lazy ones

You seem Awesome! Nice to Meet you.

+ Reply to Thread