+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop lying now...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Re: Stop lying now...

Youre so deep man.

I could care less who you are, what movie youre jacking off to, or what donkey you plan on blowing tonight. *yawn* So if you really think youre so tough and scarey, Ill give you my address so you can come kick my ass in person. Otherwise STFU;]

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

"come kiss your ass in person"...........HEY !! I thought that was my job.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Actually the name Chosen has a meaning to it and you wouldnt have any idea as to what it means or how I got it or who gave it to me. So go on buddy keep speaking of things you know nothing about.

BLAH..BLAH..BLAH Get real, its a message board. Try and have some fun instead of trying to show us all how not to behave in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Youre so deep man.

I could care less who you are, what movie youre jacking off to, or what donkey you plan on blowing tonight. *yawn* So if you really think youre so tough and scarey, Ill give you my address so you can come kick my ass in person. Otherwise STFU;]
    Yawn is right. You are back to not being funny anymore. Here I really had hope for you and thought that you were going to manage to keep me amused. As for your comments well why jack off when I find it so easy to get females to do it and much more for me? And nope not really in to blowing donkeys but if I do decide to start taking up the practices of blowing donkeys well I will be sure to take you up on that address thing so that way you can help me hone my skills. After all I am pretty sure that you have blown many a donkey in your day. But hey what you do is your business and Im not here to judge you.

As for the being tough and scarey well I never said I was tough or scarey. I mean heck you are the one who keeps taking shots at me and my family members and then invites me over to your house to kick your ass. Well I tell you what you pass me a long your address and if I ever find myself in your area well I might drop by and say hi. As for the kicking of your ass well that all depends on my mood that day. So go ahead slide your address on over to me and maybe I will make good on your offer. But for real keep it up because you are slightly amusing me so there is hope for yet. Heck who knows you keep it up and by the end of the week you just might be one of my favorite members here

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    BLAH..BLAH..BLAH Get real, its a message board. Try and have some fun instead of trying to show us all how not to behave in public.
    Actually I am having quite a bit of fun. Seeing as how you do not know me you would have no idea as to how much fun I am having. Well anyways I am done talking to you for now. Have a nice day

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I guess not many of you have seen a troll in person...

The key to getting rid of a troll, is not to feed it.
    Trolls feed on drama and conflict.

You're just encouraging it.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

am here just because i used to check the old site and from there i just kept going, not much for the attention, because i don't post that much, but still i like the place... it's comfy...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight

I guess not many of you have seen a troll in person...

The key to getting rid of a troll, is not to feed it.
    Trolls feed on drama and conflict.

You're just encouraging it.
    Encouraging what? I am not the one doing anything wrong here. I am being called names by person after person who I have said absolutely nothing mean to. I am just a mental midget as one person called me. Its not like I am smart enough to figure out how to get these highly intelligent people to continue to post without me really even saying anything mean in return. I could never figure out how to play with any of these peoples heads they are too smart for that

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

all that:
    Dude,get of the horse,your not messing with anybody's head,your just adding negative shit to a place that ....

A: doesn't have that kinda attitude.....

,or B: doesn't tolorate that kinda shit....

there is all kinds of people here,some can roll with it ,some can't,so why not just play nice,which includes ,not provicing people......

Here's the deal...

You exhibit a certain vibe, or attitude, that seems to be disapproving, or superior...
    We all get along here, and rarely insult each other.

At the very least, we hang out for a few months, and let people get to know us
    before getting into heated battles.

The problem is that right off the bat, you show a "superior" attitude.
    So people challenge you.
    And you defend yourself with more "I'm better than that" responses,
    and provoke more retaliation.

To most people, you look like a troll.
    Do you know what that is?
    Not the mythological kind.
    But people who come onto message boards, with no history with the people on the board,
    and start a fight with people, or start insulting people, because they get off on the drama.

*Normal* people can just hang out, listen, and contribute. But a troll can't just sit by and
    let it go. They have to keep provoking people... Maybe you are not trying to provoke anyone,
    but some things just don't fit here. This board is generally accepting of multiple views of life, sexuality, drug use, music, etc, etc... But people here don't tend to tolerate an "I'm much better than all of you" kind of attitude. Especially from a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    Dude,get of the horse,your not messing with anybody's head,your just adding negative shit to a place that ....

A: doesn't have that kinda attitude.....

,or B: doesn't tolorate that kinda shit....

there is all kinds of people here,some can roll with it ,some can't,so why not just play nice,which includes ,not provicing people......

Dude I have seen your name around enough to know that you are on here often. I am doing nothing but playing nice. I have had one back and forth discussion with another member and I am pretty sure it was taken lightly by both ends of the coversation and nothing has been said between me and that person since. But everyone in the brother on this site feels like they have to throw in their half a cent from that discussion between me and another member and have since started to call me names. All I have done is taken it lightly went with it and have allowed many people on here to call me names and the majority of them I have said nothing mean back. So its not my fault that these so called accepting boards have certain members who have went out of their way to show me something completely different from what you have claimed these boards to be.

See I am having a lot of fun. Heck to be honest I am having a hell of a lot of fun. So I am playing nicely and its not my fault that certain members have decided to take a shots at me and in turn got themselves involved in playing a game that they cant win. Because whether you realize it or not I am messing with the heads of the people who are attacking me and am getting them to do just what I want them to and dont even have to do anything mean to get them to do it. See I am capable of being nice and if you check my posts you will see in the majority of them I have responded nicely to members who didnt start with me. But if someone comes at me and wants to play in my world and take shots at me well trust me I will gladly let them play in my world but trust me I always control what goes on. Now if people would stop taking shots at me there wouldnt be a fucking problem now would there? But they keep taking shots at me and you blame me? Dont get mad at me because your fellow veteran board members continue to attack the new guy

I have no beef with anyone here so I dont see why everyone hates me. I love you guys I really do. So why cant we all just be friends? Come on people lets all just get a long. After all you guys are great

I have no beef with anyone here so I dont see why everyone hates me. I love you guys I really do. So why cant we all just be friends? Come on people lets all just get a long. After all you guys are great
    i got a beer sayin' you couldn't type that with a straight face.......

your procrastinating,weather you want to admit it or not,so have your fun,kid........

Here's the deal...

You exhibit a certain vibe, or attitude, that seems to be disapproving, or superior...
    We all get along here, and rarely insult each other.

At the very least, we hang out for a few months, and let people get to know us
    before getting into heated battles.

The problem is that right off the bat, you show a "superior" attitude.
    So people challenge you.
    And you defend yourself with more "I'm better than that" responses,
    and provoke more retaliation.

To most people, you look like a troll.
    Do you know what that is?
    Not the mythological kind.
    But people who come onto message boards, with no history with the people on the board,
    and start a fight with people, or start insulting people, because they get off on the drama.

*Normal* people can just hang out, listen, and contribute. But a troll can't just sit by and
    let it go. They have to keep provoking people... Maybe you are not trying to provoke anyone,
    but some things just don't fit here. This board is generally accepting of multiple views of life, sexuality, drug use, music, etc, etc... But people here don't tend to tolerate an "I'm much better than all of you" kind of attitude. Especially from a newbie.
    By me saying things back to people calling me a mental midget and things like that I am provoking them? I am not the one taking shots at people. I am the one having shots taken at me.

i got a beer sayin' you couldn't type that with a straight face.......

your procrastinating,weather you want to admit it or not,so have your fun,kid........

Hmmmm Procrastinate to purposely put off doing something that needs to be done.

You have peaked my curiosity how am I doing so? And what am I purposely putting off that needs to be done?

Hmmmm Procrastinate to purposely put off doing something that needs to be done.

You have peaked my curiosity how am I doing so? And what am I purposely putting off that needs to be done?
    well fuck i'm sorry i used the wrong word....

how about just fuck off,man,there's a lot of other places ypu can run your game.....

and maybe those places won't relize what your doing.......

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

But for real, I am just on here to have a good time during my free time and get to understand different types of people as well.
    to understand different types of people, you normally wouldnt talk to them like a WWE wrestler or Dog (yes I read your profile). yea the best way to understand each other is to just be yourself but to me it seems like you are puttin up a front with the whole "Chosen" 3rd person shit and the way you are belittling people with the Im better than you attitude.
    there seems to be a wide variety of different types of people. And I am one who just likes to learn about and understand different types of people and the different types of things that people are in to.
    what have we learned?
    play nice, be yourself, listen to others, ask questions, give your opinion, and most importantly wrestling isnt real.

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    to understand different types of people, you normally wouldnt talk to them like a WWE wrestler or Dog (yes I read your profile). yea the best way to understand each other is to just be yourself but to me it seems like you are puttin up a front with the whole "Chosen" 3rd person shit and the way you are belittling people with the Im better than you attitude.

what have we learned?
    play nice, be yourself, listen to others, ask questions, give your opinion, and most importantly wrestling isnt real.
    See I like you. And I say that with no sarcasm. I do realize that wrestling is fake and I do not watch it because I feel that it is real. I watch it for the athleticism and entertainment value and do realize that while it is scripted those wrestlers do put their bodys through extreme training and often times danger just for the sake of entertaining me and those that watch it and I can appreciate someone who would go that far for what they do.

I am called Chosen for reasons that you nor the other members on these board would know of or understand. It actually has several reasons to why I am called Chosen and am quite proud of why the name was given to me. So if I use it in the third person as you put it well so be it. I could could refer to myself in the first person and still come across the same way you are saying that I am coming across. And I dont belittle people I respond to people. Did you stop to say anything to the people who called me a mental midget? Did anyone say anything to any of the people that said something that ended up in me responding? The answer is no. Nobody took my side even though I am the one who is undergoing a number of attacks from the members on these here boards. And then I get blamed for how I respond but yet the people I am responding to in no way get treated as if they are in the wrong. I dont understand this and to me it makes no sense. I mean please explain to me how the person who is responding to someone who is attacking them is more so in the wrong than the people that are attacking him? Like I said you are one of the board members that I do like so I am actually interested in seeing your answer

See I like you. And I say that with no sarcasm. I do realize that wrestling is fake and I do not watch it because I feel that it is real. I watch it for the athleticism and entertainment value and do realize that while it is scripted those wrestlers do put their bodys through extreme training and often times danger just for the sake of entertaining me and those that watch it and I can appreciate someone who would go that far for what they do.

I am called Chosen for reasons that you nor the other members on these board would know of or understand. It actually has several reasons to why I am called Chosen and am quite proud of why the name was given to me. So if I use it in the third person as you put it well so be it. I could could refer to myself in the first person and still come across the same way you are saying that I am coming across. And I dont belittle people I respond to people. Did you stop to say anything to the people who called me a mental midget? Did anyone say anything to any of the people that said something that ended up in me responding? The answer is no. Nobody took my side even though I am the one who is undergoing a number of attacks from the members on these here boards. And then I get blamed for how I respond but yet the people I am responding to in no way get treated as if they are in the wrong. I dont understand this and to me it makes no sense. I mean please explain to me how the person who is responding to someone who is attacking them is more so in the wrong than the people that are attacking him? Like I said you are one of the board members that I do like so I am actually interested in seeing your answer

HOLY FUCKIN" SHIT,man i got it the answer to all your problems,LET GO OF THE KEY BOARD,AND GO OUTSIDE,get a rea life maybe...

if your not being accepted,and your all complaining your the victim,THEN just got outside to the REAL WORLD,OUTSIDE YOUR COMPUTER.........

HOLY FUCKIN" SHIT,man i got it the answer to all your problems,LET GO OF THE KEY BOARD,AND GO OUTSIDE,get a rea life maybe...

if your not being accepted,and your all complaining your the victim,THEN just got outside to the REAL WORLD,OUTSIDE YOUR COMPUTER.........
    Actually dude I do have a real life. Hell I have seen a lot of things that most people only see on movies. But you wouldnt know about that because you dont know me. And I am not going out right now because I happen to be resting because I got hurt on the job so I am not going out of the house for about a week or so unless I have some errands to run.

I am called Chosen for reasons that you nor the other members on these board would know of or understand.
    that right there is what Im talking about. by saying that I wouldnt know or understand is like saying Im either too stupid or Im too insesative to comprehend.
    And I dont belittle people I respond to people.
    you know exactlly what you are doing. if you cant see why people are getting mad at you then you should try to at least think of how what your saying may come across as. It may not seem like you are coming across with a "better then you" attitude, to you. but to the rest of us its really coming across that way.
    Did you stop to say anything to the people who called me a mental midget? Did anyone say anything to any of the people that said something that ended up in me responding? The answer is no. Nobody took my side even though I am the one who is undergoing a number of attacks from the members on these here boards. And then I get blamed for how I respond but yet the people I am responding to in no way get treated as if they are in the wrong. I dont understand this and to me it makes no sense.
    Im not thier mother. thats Amelia's job
    I dont think I should have tell them anything. they have all been here long enough to know how far they can go with talking shit to someone (usually till Amelia gets pissed).
    even I have had my scraps with people here but we can usually talk it out or just move on to something else.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    that right there is what Im talking about. by saying that I wouldnt know or understand is like saying Im either too stupid or Im too insesative to comprehend.

you know exactlly what you are doing. if you cant see why people are getting mad at you then you should try to at least think of how what your saying may come across as. It may not seem like you are coming across with a "better then you" attitude, to you. but to the rest of us its really coming across that way.

Im not thier mother. thats Amelia's job
    I dont think I should have tell them anything. they have all been here long enough to know how far they can go with talking shit to someone (usually till Amelia gets pissed).
    even I have had my scraps with people here but we can usually talk it out or just move on to something else.

devil13, I feel such huge love for you at this moment. What you posted was cogent and dead-on and gave me a much-needed laugh.

I posted the following in the ebay thread, but apparently I need to post it here too:

Okay, everybody please let up on Chosen. It takes everyone a while to get sort of acclimated to any new environment. Please give Chosen a chance.

Chosen, please try to be a little less combative. Your profile seems cool and you'll probably fit in just fine if you just chill a little and don't come out swinging at long-time highly respected board members.

Let's all take a deep breath, hit reset, and go back to our regularly scheduled program of intelligent and interesting and open-minded discussion.

PS In point of fact, I did privately contact one of the people who I felt was engaging in name-calling and request more positivity.

All right. I am now going to meditate and imagine that I am in HempKnight's perfect tittie bar during happy hour with free drinks on DD Day and I'm going to imagine NudeMuse, Lange, and Forrest there with us. And Inox, unless he turns me into masturbation mittens first. I haven't totally gotten control of that meditation thing yet.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    All right. I am now going to meditate and imagine that I am in HempKnight's perfect tittie bar during happy hour with free drinks on DD Day and I'm going to imagine NudeMuse, Lange, and Forrest there with us. And Inox, unless he turns me into masturbation mittens first. I haven't totally gotten control of that meditation thing yet.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH

"I'm only interested in two things, and that's
    titties and beer
    you know what I mean?
    "What?"
    titties and beer
    titties and beer
    titties and beer
    titties and beer
    titties and beer
    titties and beer
    titties and beer!"
    titties and beer!"
    ~ F.Z. (R.I.P)

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    ...who is just here for the attention? And who is here to get hooked up with hotties? Please, let's not fool ourselves.
    Attention? Maybe...

Hotties? Doubtful, since I live on the other side of the wrold to 90% of other members...

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

I will respond with none of the above. women find me repelent anyway and I like to talk(not that i need the attention-Im antisocial)

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    I will respond with none of the above. women find me repelent anyway and I like to talk(not that i need the attention-Im antisocial)

I hate people, yet I love gatherings. Ironic, isn't it?

Raise your hand if you get my possibly mangled allusion here.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

raises hand....wall spider salute.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

HAHAHAHA.... you FUCKING RULE
    (but then again, you knew that)

There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

(you knew it was coming, didn't you Amelia?)

Quote Originally Posted by HempKnight
    HAHAHAHA.... you FUCKING RULE
    (but then again, you knew that)

There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

(you knew it was coming, didn't you Amelia?)

Good to see everyone here is on their toes from a specialized pop culture perspective

Allusion an implied or non direct reference especially when dealing with literature
    the act of alluding or hinting at something

I guess you can add me to those who got what you were trying to say with what you said.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

::sigh::
    I give up, this shit is too jerry springer.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    you just reached new levels of coolness, ...........

(no offence there)

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I do not know why you said that because everyone is playing nice and getting a long.

But hey whatever you say

(throws chair)

(throws chair)

I thought that was Geraldo? I need to get my talk show info right, darn it.

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Did someone say Tittie Bar?

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    Did someone say Tittie Bar?
    TITTIE bar on DD day. ( . Y . )

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I am here, becaue I am completley boared....as for what ever is comming on here I could care less...I wish one day I could walk into a situation and it could truly be entertaining, like watching two peopl have hardcore sex in your kitchen who you though hated eacother, or you find out the guy who you thought was a mute is a polyglot and because he knows so many languages he doesn't have time to reply so he stays silent...but no I come back to mundane sillyness....I should know better.

+ Reply to Thread