+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop lying now...

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Stop lying now...

...who is just here for the attention? And who is here to get hooked up with hotties? Please, let's not fool ourselves.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Stop lying now...

shit,...feel free to send some of those hotties you speak of, there always welcome here........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Kinda hard to be here JUST for attention since as a few members have shown...you cross the line and look for too much pitty or praise and you will be shot down.

As far as hooking up with hotties...nearly impossible really. You'd have to be REALLY naive to think any amount of praise or worship will turn the head of the more high profile ladies of the board. Plus it's just not that kind of board...their are hundreds more out their for that with better odds. Again, as a few members have shown...you act that way long enough and you will be shot down in very blunt ways.

I think at most one would gain is a friendship with any other member...plus it's only been a year since the board has been alive and many are still pretty guarded about themselves.

Plus if any of that stuff DOES happen it probably occured when PM's where active.

Hey I remember memorydream from a different site long ago. Dark Passions. I guess he is out for attention. I remember him posting a lot of pictures trying to look like Neo from the Matrix. Long time no see, sir.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

i am here because i came across blue blood in print on a website a year or two ago and became intrested with the site ...after months and months of only viewing i finally registered.

you can say i'm here for whatever reason you like.

i've only talked to 1 person off the board (online) so I don't think it's too meet new people. (although I do recognize alot of personalities on the board)

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

ok you got me... Im here for the drugs and the money...

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Already "hooked up" myself so I must be here for the attention.

Or maybe the snack bar (which is yummy by the way)

So if anyone has any free attention to throw around, throw it at me casue, I need all I can get.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

While a lot of the girls here are drop dead gorgeous, I have my eye on somebody else. She's one of the reasons I decided to go to France for a year instead of a semester.

As far as attention goes, the less attention I get, the better.

You god-damned heathen libertines. I'm on a mission from the Lord to shut this whole Mother-Fucker DOWN!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    You god-damned heathen libertines. I'm on a mission from the Lord to shut this whole Mother-Fucker DOWN!!
    Can you do it after I get 5000 posts...cause at that point you get a date with Scar.

Well ok so you DON'T get a date with Scar at 5000 posts but that would be cool...*oh subtle hint to our fine hosts*

What? A fella can dream can't he?!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Can you do it after I get 5000 posts...cause at that point you get a date with Scar.

Well ok so you DON'T get a date with Scar at 5000 posts but that would be cool...*oh subtle hint to our fine hosts*

What? A fella can dream can't he?!

Fuck me !! If that were the case, my fingers would be bleeding from all the typing.

But could we make it, like, B.B. model of choice?
    (no offence to Scar)

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I'm here because I like to talk to people with similar interests, ideas, etc...

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Yeah... it was to get hooked up with a hottie

Oh, wait a minute... I came here with my own hot chick..
    what was I thinking... it must be the drugs
    no, once again, I came with my own narcotics.

Hmmm...
    Could it be SATAN?!?!

Maybe... but more likely it was the reputation of Amelia and Forrest (good or bad, we still love 'em) not to mention the wonderful body of work they have produced over the years. This is a nice way to keep up with what they are doing without having to wait with baited breath at the newsstand.

Plus it's a nice place to hang out with group of unique people from all walks of life without the exclusion of age, race or income. Meeting quite a few that I can call friends... and a couple of assholes (and you know who you are) but over all it has been a good experience and there's no place I'd rather be... except a really good tittie bar during happy hour with free drinks on DD Day

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    ...who is just here for the attention? And who is here to get hooked up with hotties? Please, let's not fool ourselves.
    hooked up with hotties???? Im here because I first saw the Blue Blood mag then found the pay sites GS, BE, RD, and then the free sites spookie hotties and this one. soo basicly Im here because of jerking it to girls that I find attractive and.....well, boredom. if I had something better to do I would be doing it instead of sitting on a computer all day. I have a girl that I have been with for 5 years now. I love her to death and I think she is sexy enough to be a model here (but she would probably kill me in my sleep if I ever posted a picture of her here). so Im not here to hook up, unless TheDeathKnight, Evilbink, Tequila Zaire, Toe Cutter, hewhoisagod, Kidthorazine, killerkat, and you want to get together for a circle jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    both... and free t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    so Im not here to hook up, unless TheDeathKnight, Evilbink, Tequila Zaire, Toe Cutter, hewhoisagod, Kidthorazine, killerkat, and you want to get together for a circle jerk.

Only if I can take some video of you eating the soggy biscuit!

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter

Only if I can take some video of you eating the soggy biscuit!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Kinda hard to be here JUST for attention since as a few members have shown...you cross the line and look for too much pitty or praise and you will be shot down.

As far as hooking up with hotties...nearly impossible really. You'd have to be REALLY naive to think any amount of praise or worship will turn the head of the more high profile ladies of the board. Plus it's just not that kind of board...their are hundreds more out their for that with better odds. Again, as a few members have shown...you act that way long enough and you will be shot down in very blunt ways.
    thats exactly what I found funny about this thread and the fact that its mainly guys here talking on the boards.

P.S. sorry HempKnight I didnt invite you to the before mentioned party. didnt want you to pop a stich

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    thats exactly what I found funny about this thread and the fact that its mainly guys here talking on the boards.

P.S. sorry HempKnight I didnt invite you to the before mentioned party. didnt want you to pop a stich

I appreciate the forethought... can do without further injury or hospital visit, not to mention, nothing against any you guys... but Nudemuse keeps me well aroused and busy in that respect... so no circle jerks for me.

This is the only forum I go to now. As to why, it beats me. ::shrugs:: There's got to be something, though...hmm...::ponders::

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

I heard there would be sex and pizza.
    That's what I'm still waiting for.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    I heard there would be sex and pizza.
    That's what I'm still waiting for.
    We saved you a slice but you where late...so I ate it.

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

i'm here because this is one of the first gothic sites i came to. l like the format...good ole BB system.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

If we're all here to hook up with hot girls where are my bitches?

As for attention and adoration, given there are at least a few good cleavege shots of me here somewhere start to worshipping people.

Boys on the left girls on the right.

Line up don't be disorderly folks. There's plenty of Nudiemuse to go round for the attention and adulation.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand ready break go.

In case you missed it I was indeed being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    If we're all here to hook up with hot girls where are my bitches?

As for attention and adoration, given there are at least a few good cleavege shots of me here somewhere start to worshipping people.

Boys on the left girls on the right.

Line up don't be disorderly folks. There's plenty of Nudiemuse to go round for the attention and adulation.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand ready break go.

In case you missed it I was indeed being facetious.

You... facetious... no waaaaaaay

and you have everyone fooled into thinking you're the nice one.

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

I um came for the whores and ale but since that was false advertising I thought I might just stick around and see what kind of interestig conversations I could have.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

I came here to hopefully watch a circle jerk. Is it still going on?

I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...And I am all outa bubble gum

Not really but when do you ever get to use a line like that...Had to take advantage..

I found the board just surfin from Forum to Forum and this one seemed to have some interesting personalities on it.. Never know what to expect....Plus in the erotica forum there are usually free teaser pics of the beautiful ladies of Blue Blood (Hey why lie I'm here to see some hot ass )

I really like some of the topics of convo here...Sometimes serious and sometimes seriously off the wall..

I'm here to hook up with you Memorydream-- it is a dream for me..also the Circle Jerk sponsored by Gone Savage
    chl.

Amusement, fine art, and the boundless wit of my contemporaries... Stated simply, entertainment purposes only.

I'm here until I find someone to stalk, slay, and then craft into masturbation mittens. It's pretty much what I do on all the boards I am on.

eat-my-stockings's Avatar Member

I'm here until I find someone to stalk, slay, and then craft into masturbation mittens
    *flutters eyelashes* could you throw a pair my way while you're at it?

forgot to mention..i was in it for the narcotics and official member's socks - haven't any yet *pout*

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

I found bb after getting involved with DEMON 6 Productions and looked and read for a while constantly then became a member so i guess this is just a side trip on my way to hell

OB~26

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Defineately the attention!

Personally I am just here for the hell of it. To be honest I am not the type of person that needs some board to hook up with so called hotties. Heck if anything these so called hotties would be lucky to even get the attention of Chosen.

But for real I do quite well in my real life when it comes to the females and just having friends in general. So like me or hate me I couldnt care less. I am just on here to have a good time during my free time and get to understand different types of people as well. This really just is an interesting place to be so far because there seems to be a wide variety of different types of people. And I am one who just likes to learn about and understand different types of people and the different types of things that people are in to. So like I said I am just here for the hell of it and is it can probably already be seen I am not here for public approval or to get any females to like me because well that just aint me. But for those looking to get with this so called hotties that people have mentioned well good luck in your search. Me personally I dont know what the people on here look like so as far as I know there is not any hot people on these here boards.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Depends on your definition of hot.

This is the Blueblood boards, so most of the people like those kind of girls.
    So we tend to think they are hot...

Besides, message boards are about communication.
    Most of us are here, because we realize we are more likely to
    find kindred spirits here, than out randomly in the world...

The internet allows you to find people with common interests and ideals.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I think the really amusing part is he actually believes the things he says.

And anyone with half a brain would know this wasnt a serious question. But thats what we have to put up with when people with an IQ smaller than their shoe size get together and breed.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

And anyone with half a brain would know this wasnt a serious question. But thats what we have to put up with when people with an IQ smaller than their shoe size get together and breed.
    maybe he's tweakin hard,ya know he does think he's the "chosen" ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

Wow taking personal shots at my parents. If anything you are proving your ignorance with every post like this. If you knew anything about what you are saying well you wouldnt be saying it. But hey you go from taking shots at me to talking about my parents. I love your grade school sense of humor. I will continue to let you take shots because to be honest I am loving this. You obviously have no idea what I am doing or who you are up against. So come on keep giving it your all

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    maybe he's tweakin hard,ya know he does think he's the "chosen" ...........

Actually the name Chosen has a meaning to it and you wouldnt have any idea as to what it means or how I got it or who gave it to me. So go on buddy keep speaking of things you know nothing about.

+ Reply to Thread