+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The biggest day of your life.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default The biggest day of your life.

As my mother was giving birth to me, she was watching out the hospital window and saw the Military trucks rushing down Woodward Ave. towards Detroit to "quell" the (67') rioters. She told everyone I was her "RiotBaby".

Take a look at the moment of your birth and give us a recap. Think of it as a history report.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: The biggest day of your life.

One of the Beatles was having a kid born the same day I was at the same hospital and my mother had the same OB/GYN and my dad was freaking out that the Beatle's kid might get preferential attention from the doctor they shared. A riot would have been niftier though.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I was the first baby born in the new neo natal unit, there was one other baby born but he had a hole in his heart and died. I was the first baby in an incubator at the hospital and they weren't sure if everything was actually going to work so there was a chopper on standby to take me to New Mexico and/or Dallas depending on the winds.

Uh..when my Mom's water broke she cried because she ruined her friends new couch. And that's all I can think of.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

when I was born on August 2, 1971 Apollo 15 was on the moon and the astronauts David R. Scott and James B. Irwin were walking on the lunar surface.

a few months prior my uncle Charlie was convicted.

March 29, 1971 Concluding the penalty phase of the trial, the jury fixes the penalty as death for all four Tate-LaBianca defendants.

April 19, 1971 Judge Older sentences Manson to death. Manson is ordered sent to San Quenton's death row.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i was born AFTER my mother got her tubes tied,they said it was a miracle.....

they said i jumped the gap to this day...... .....

I was born on sunday.... 11. april, day when christ raised from dead...
    and I was sleeping during my birth...

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

she told me that she was watching the hulk which she blames for my "bad temper" that and despite the fact i was born at 10.20pm my dad still made it back it back miraculousluy across quite a distance for last orders

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

nothing too interesting happened on my birthday, but its the first day of duck hunting season here.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

I was born on November 19, and I think it's funny that 9 months prior, my parents probably had a really sexy Valentine's Day. Otherwise I don't know if anything interesting happened on my birthday.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Uhhh I was born the day Bush was elected. I think. ooooh! I was also born with a stomach thing called GERD, which is like ARD but not. Its gastroesophegeal relfux disease. And I had whats called a Fundoplasty done... which is where they wrap the fundo of the stomach around the esophegus. So now I can't throw up; have a cool story to tell, andddd have a second belly button where my feeding tube was [I liked to take that out or so I've been told].

+ Reply to Thread