+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kelly Osbourne in Drug Rehab

and your little dog too

Default Kelly Osbourne in Drug Rehab

from yahoo

LOS ANGELES - Kelly Osbourne, the 20-year-old daughter of heavy metal star Ozzy Osbourne, has checked herself into a drug treatment center, according to a published report.

Osbourne entered the Pasadena facility on Thursday, Us Weekly reported Friday. A message left for her mother, Sharon Osbourne, was not immediately returned.

A family representative told the magazine that Kelly Osbourne was "dealing with some personal issues" and would be back in a few weeks.

Kelly Osbourne spent several weeks last year at a Malibu drug treatment center for an addiction to prescription pain killers.

Her brother, Jack Osbourne, checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation clinic in 2003 and Ozzy Osbourne has been candid about his decades of battles with substance abuse.

The siblings became international stars following the success of the MTV reality show "The Osbournes," which showed an oft-dazed Ozzy doting over his family with Sharon.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Default Re: Kelly Osbourne in Drug Rehab

There is no reason we should want or need to know about this.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    There is no reason we should want or need to know about this.
    If you dont care, then dont bother reading.
    Theres tons of shit Im not interested in on this forum. And instead of making shitty comments to the poster, I just dont read it.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    If you dont care, then dont bother reading.
    Theres tons of shit Im not interested in on this forum. And instead of making shitty comments to the poster, I just dont read it.
    Nicely put.
    Very nicely put!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Oh for gods sake, who DOESN'T have probs...just because they are celebs doesn't mean we have to publicly bash them or make fun of them.

damn. I'm about to check myself into betty ford...but who the fuck cares?

Back to the substantial topics. Thanks for letting us know, though.

Sun

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Oh for gods sake, who DOESN'T have probs...just because they are celebs doesn't mean we have to publicly bash them or make fun of them.
    Sure we do since they don't let us hunt them for sport. It's not like it matters if "the public" thinks bad of her now...her 15min are long over plus isn't this her second time anyhow? Doubt anyone really cares...plus you hear about celebs going to rehab only to fuck it all up weeks later no one really buys into this anymore. Rehab is our version of the "Health Retreats" of old.

She probably didn't even go to rehab and is in the middle of a coke binge with that canadian disaster of a pop twit in some overpriced hotel room in Hollywood. To be honest...that's where I want them. No one wants "clean and sober" celebrities...they are too boring.

Yeah, you are right..clean and sober is boring (as I pour a glass of absinthe). It's nice to see the rich fuck up. It makes me feel better. (hiccup)

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

And we need to know this why??

ive never seen such unnessecary posts like "do you we need to kno9w about this" is a fuckin forum... so yes we need to know this if you feel like reading this thread... and if we want to bust the balls of the celbs then we can, and we have no reason we cant do it here... so reader beware i guess and fuckin dont read or post back if you dont like it...

+ Reply to Thread