+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Batman Begins

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Batman Begins

Anyone else see it yet? It has to be the best Batman movie ever made (besides the one with Adam West of course) everything about this mivie kicks ass so I was wondering what other people think about it and if they have or are planning to see it

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Batman Begins

i certainly dont want you to spoil anything for anyone, but i am bit confused. first off, who is the dude who plays batman? i'm suprised (but glad) they didnt go with some big hollywood name this time. and also, in the first batman movie didnt they already cover how batman came to be? his parents were shot or something in front of him by the joker guy. i'm gonna go try to find a synopsis before i see it this weekend.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

well this is basically in another continuity and has a lot more about his origins. and the actors name is Christian Bale i believe.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

The new movies have NOTHING to do with the previous films in any way, shape, or form. Basicly go in as if you're being told the story for the first time.

Christian Bale is not a big hollywood name but he's worked with the biggest since he was a kid...he made a big impression on me with Empire of The Sun...a film I watched every chance I could for YEARS as a kid...still do actually.

Very good actor...one of those talents that matured under the radar.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i probally won't watch it ,i know it sounds stuipid,but i saw that guy in some certain roles,i really didn't like,almost like they were played too good,and it just makes me feel weird seeing him in another role......

yea..yea,i know it's stuipid......

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Christian Bale is not a big hollywood name but he's worked with the biggest since he was a kid...he made a big impression on me with Empire of The Sun...a film I watched every chance I could for YEARS as a kid...still do actually.

Very good actor...one of those talents that matured under the radar.
    I thought he was really good in American Psycho and Swing Kids.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Yeah he made a really good Patrick Bateman...Swing Kids on the other hand while a noble effort was just too hard for me to take seriously. Had some good scene's though but it was too melodramatic for its own good.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I really like Christian Bale and think he will be an excellent Batman(havent seen it yet) He was very good in Reign of Fire.

+ Reply to Thread