+ Reply to Thread

Thread: if you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default if you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?

this thread isnt long ehough for all of mine, but feel free to bitch about your life as much as you want.

Default Re: if you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?

ENOUGH* sorry about the typos

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: if you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?

oddly enough i wouldn't change a thing....

i've lost my fucking mind at least twice...

i've lost the only person i truly cared about,and cared about me...

i'm constantly in a state of broke....

i don't hang out with ANY body anymore...

i'm stuck in my house almost 24/7 becuse those littlerally NOTHING,to do here....

in the last year,my life has got to the worst point in my life......

and i couldn't be any happier,fuck knows why....but i love my life,and all i've done ....

...edit) on second thought,i should REALLY,probally be in an asylum,huh....(edit...

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

I woul go back and change moving out to oklahoma then to memphis with my dad and have stayed here in scarizona. that way i woulnt have ended up in a boyshome rotting till i was eighteen. I wouldnt have joined the navy and gotten in debt, I woul never have met my ex fiancee and Id be a hell of a lot more content

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

i'd like to have more money so i don't have to worry about that shite.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    oddly enough i wouldn't change a thing....

i've lost my fucking mind at least twice...

i've lost the only person i truly cared about,and cared about me...

i'm constantly in a state of broke....

i don't hang out with ANY body anymore...

i'm stuck in my house almost 24/7 becuse those littlerally NOTHING,to do here....

in the last year,my life has got to the worst point in my life......

and i couldn't be any happier,fuck knows why....but i love my life,and all i've done ....

...edit) on second thought,i should REALLY,probally be in an asylum,huh....(edit...

I feel the same way.. everything is pretty fucked right now..but, I still wouldn't change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    I feel the same way.. everything is pretty fucked right now..but, I still wouldn't change a thing.
    ohh fuck and that's the short list,man....

there many little things,the kind that drive you well away from your sanity(hppd,ect).....

good to know i'm not the only one

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I wish my Father was still alive, I think we'd have more to talk about these days.

I would change how i was rasied with no Father.

I wish my brother would have died in the car accident he was in. Now he's all fucked-up and retarded. It's like looking a ghost. Just the shell of man.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I would have to agree with Forrest and say that I wish my parents were still alive. But everything else is really great and I don't think I would change anything.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I wish my brother would have died in the car accident he was in. Now he's all fucked-up and retarded. It's like looking a ghost. Just the shell of man.

fuck dude, that's horrible.

I fortunately have nothing like that I'd want to change. My life is going pretty much the way I want it, and if there was anything I'd want to change I certainly would if I was so inclined or motivated.

I wish my mother didnt work as hard as she does, and my sister could find a better job and my father wasnt so dependant on alcohol. well... i guess i wasnt so dependant on alcohol too.

man, this shit is depressing, I'm goin to happy hour.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

i'de of definately taken up guitar a good 10 years earlier if i could of.

i know it sounds bad but i wouldnt of moved in with my fioncee who im with now. i love her beyond belief but living here where she lives just makes me want to die i hate it.

i wouldnt of been as much as a dick head to my parents when i was younger.

thast about it theres probably other things but i'de rather just forget them

I would probably change the way i care about people. End up getting hurt that way heh.. um.. probably also change the way i treat people when im having a bad day..

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

I would be attractive.

This sounds horrible, contrasted with the dead parents and should-be-dead brothers littered around the page, but I have lived a relatively tragedy-free life, and, well, the question apparently still stands. I am comfortable with poverty, as I've lived with it for long, and happiness I can get whenever I feel like it. I have a nice emo boyfriend and I don't want to kill my family too often.

I'm a tragically ugly human being, though. This is not low self-esteem or personal opinion; this is not fishing for compliments. This is FACT. I have never been attractive, or hell, NORMAL. Being an ugly woman is not a fun ordeal. It doesn't make you stronger. There is not a day that goes by that I don't KNOW my life would be in every way enriched if I was pretty.

It sounds shallow, but it's what I want.

Id like to have done better in school, and got one of the scholarships that ( out of 5 only 1 that got one actually stayed in college and graduated) got pissed away for no good reason, and have a better paying job now. and if I could, Id learned to play a musical insturment

Damn guys. You guys are making a depressing thread.

Cant we all just wish for a 12" penis. (For the guys to have and the girls to hold)

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

I wouldnt change a thing. every experience I have had is what makes me who I am today. If there is something I dont like about my life, I can do something to change it today. Life is what you make of it and you can change it. the things you wish you can change from the past is never going to change so focus on what you can change today.
    oh and remember kids if you cant fix it duct it. duct tape will fix anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Incubi

Cant we all just wish for a 12" penis. (For the guys to have and the girls to hold)

ok! i agree. onward to the penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Incubi

so why stop at only a 12 incher, if thats the wish, Id wanna have it break the Holmes record by at least 3"

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I wouldn't change anything I've experienced to date, even the painful parts. I guess what the last month has shown me is that I have a *lot* more I want to do. I would change life to live in at least 2 existences simultaneously. It's going to be a challenge to get it all done. The next few years will show my true direction for many years to come. Can one go to law school AND .... does one even want to? etc.

OEC

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Where I live.

Rhyl has--
    1. No jobs.
    2. No Goth clubs.
    3. No good music shops.
    4. No decent clothing shops.
    5. No goddamn goths.

Also, 12 inches is probably too much. Nice as it may be, I'd say a niner might be better.
    And even then, width is the real terror/tearer.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Well, I'm only young. So the first few things, I guess it's not too late to start doing something about. BUT. I am listing them here cos I wish I'd done them waaaaay sooner.

- I wish I had got my learner's drivers licence when I first had the chance. Because if I did, I'd almost have my full licence by now.

- I wish I had a decent job (but I need a licence to get to a decent one cos of where I live) which was excellent paying and something I really enjoyed.

- I wish I could have done the things above when I first had the chance, cos if I did, I could be moving out of home by now. >

And last, but more important than the rest, I wish I'd got to know my grandmother on Mum's side. She died before I was born. In fact, I wish I got to know ALL my grandparents way better than I ever got the chance to.
    I miss them.

i don't see why you guys would change anything?...

life sucks ,man,but if you went back and made it easy ,you woudn't be who your are today......

i still stand by my first post/list,haha....

Althalus's Avatar Junior Member

I've got alot of regrets...but the only thing I would change is the amount of $ in my bank account.

Life is great now, but it'd be alot more fun with more cash.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i don't see why you guys would change anything?...

life sucks ,man,but if you went back and made it easy ,you woudn't be who your are today......

i still stand by my first post/list,haha....
    true, true. excellent point, but i dunno. i do regret not getting my ass into gear when i first had the chance, cos i know i could have started putting my life, job wise at least, into order if i'd only got my bloody licence when i first had the chance. *sigh* oh well. like i said, it's not too late for me to work on it.

+ Reply to Thread