+ Reply to Thread

Thread: funniest thing you ever saw blown up

Default funniest thing you ever saw blown up

I sued to go out with this girl who was straight but i would go withher when she put M80es in mailboxes and stuff like that and she would get really excited and then wewould sort of be hirlfriends. One time we got caught by our science teacher after one didn't go off in her mailbox and the whole time I was getting in trouble i wanted to tell her I'm just doing it for the sex. we had just done a unit on mating rituals.

Default Re: funniest thing you ever saw blown up

A VolksWagon Beetle...

2 Sticks of stolen Dynomite from nearby construction site a gallon of gas in a milk jug .....I little electricity from car battery and BOOOOOM....Was a beautiful site...The car was in like 4 big Firey pieces...

The cops showed up about 20 mins after we did it....We were driving back by to see what was goin on was our story....

Well, There probably was some better object that I witnessed being blown up, but You have to love it when a Cow goes BOOM!

I still dont remember what game/movie that was from though.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Black Cats shoved down fire ant hills.......... only thing I enjoyed in Texas was watching those hills blow up.

And there is a game called unexploded cow BrightStar

Some kid I knew who was a complete jerk blew up kittens with bottle rockets!

He put set the rockets into fire ant hills, made the kittens sit on the fire ant hills for a while, and then blew up both the Kittens and the Ants with the bottle rockets!

I HATE people like that!

On a side note, he also kept throwing some rocks at Ducks and Ducklings. He even kept hitting a duck in the head so bad, that the Duck was walking around with it's Brain exposed. The duck was alive before I moved away from south carolina, but there was wierd green stuff growing on it's brain.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

When I was in Chicago, some sick fucks in the suburbs were throwing cats into trash bags and tossing them onto the highway. People that do that shit to animals should be fucking shot. The only time I'd see killing a pet is if it has rabies, attacked someone or had to be put to sleep. Any other time is not right. Some people deserve death.

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod
    When I was in Chicago, some sick fucks in the suburbs were throwing cats into trash bags and tossing them onto the highway. People that do that shit to animals should be fucking shot. The only time I'd see killing a pet is if it has rabies, attacked someone or had to be put to sleep. Any other time is not right. Some people deserve death.
    I agree.
    GRRRRRRRR!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Sitting in my living room early one morning... BOOM The King Dome (in seattle for those non-washingtonians :p) implodes. And shortly after is a massive dust cloud =D good times.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I've always kinda liked watching them implode buildings on tv, but any explosion is great to me. My fave (when I discovered my pyromania) was watching the first matrix movie and they blew up the elevator. Liquid fire rolling out of the metal encasement, it's just so raw. I got 17 diff guys to take me to the movie theatre to see it on the big screen ...
    K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I've always kinda liked watching them implode buildings on tv, but any explosion is great to me. My fave (when I discovered my pyromania) was watching the first matrix movie and they blew up the elevator. Liquid fire rolling out of the metal encasement, it's just so raw. I got 17 diff guys to take me to the movie theatre to see it on the big screen ...
    K
    Did you ever go around the house seeking papers people discarded, just to set them on fire? I did that. That was over a decade ago though.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    My fave (when I discovered my pyromania) was watching the first matrix movie and they blew up the elevator. Liquid fire rolling out of the metal encasement, it's just so raw. I got 17 diff guys to take me to the movie theatre to see it on the big screen ...
    K
    Would have happily been #18...I was always partial to the scene where the helicopter crashed into the building...loved the way the shock of the crash made the glass almost liquid like then explode.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Matrix had such yummy effects. Then again, I burned my Barbie Dreamhouse to the ground as a child.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

*HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EXPLOSIONS OR FUNNY*
    ooooh fire *drools* one time... i was VERY ignorant of that fact that plastic DOES melt anyways... i put a whole bunch of flammable things in a PLASTIC bucket.... put some oil, and lighter fluid in/on it, and dropped a match in, then i ran for a hose when it got kinda big, came back put it out, and realised the bucket was 3 inches tall hahahahahahahaha

another time... also ignorant to another fact, that LINT (from laundry) is flammable, put a lighter up to it, and lit the lighter, BAM 3 seconds later, my back porch was almost on fire... O.O

like i said in my "hewwo =^.^=" thread... i can and *will* be a moron

memorydream's Avatar Sage

G.I. Joes?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Never lit discarded papers, didn't like the smell.

TZ- would happily have let you be #18.

I've burned several things, including myself.
    Kinda turned in my "Fire Bug" card after my brother got set on fire by a dumbass who didn't know that if you POUR Colman Camp Fuel (or WHITE GAS) on a bonfire the flame wil travel up the stream and into the can you are pouring from. The ass hole flung the can when it got hot and it alnded on my brother, who luckily was wearing his wet swim shorts, but his hand and legs were burned to shit. this was years ago but it still pisses me off.

I have been known lately to set little things on fire. But stuff like noodles while i'm cooking. Its not the same as a can of WD40 and a Zippo aimed at an ant hill, but I'm comming back into my own...
    K

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

a parking garage full of cop cars..... sorry i was dreaming again

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I put an egg in the microwave and it exploded!!

I know, this is really stupid....

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

the funniest thing ive blown up was this old vibrator me and my step bro shoved a bunch of black powder in the battery compartment the damn thing shot off like a rocket

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer

Its not that stupid...Ive always liked doing things like that....but when it comes to microwaves I love putting the foil in them and watching the microwave go crazy. Seeing the king dome implode was kinda cool to

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I've done that too!

No it isn't, because I've done it too!!

Actually it was the only time I've used a microwave and I had less than no idea how these things work. I've gone back to cooking on gas (got to see my new gas stove today, practically got a stiffy because they sent the professional one for the private house price!).

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

U use to blow my model planes up...anyhting combustable worked, the best though was a 1/32 F-4 phantom....thing became liquid shrpnel but it was pretty

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

If you want real mircowave fun... not to be attempted with your own or with anyone near by.... put a golf ball in there, 20 minutes on HIGH... and head for the hills. It will blow the door off completely... it sounds like a small bomb (there are a couple places that terminated my employment who found out first hand what its like... never piss off anyone who has nothing to lose and owns an arsenal of weapons and wits)

But I would have to say THE funniest thing I ever saw was in Oregon, a dead whale on the beach, they made everyone get back and set a charge off that pelted blubber chunks all over the place for quite a distance. Crushed a car too, if I'm remembering right... it's been a LONG time. It was entertaining to say the least.

Always makes me think of Douglas Adams.

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

I always light paper on fire -- have since I was little. I got suspended from school in elementary for starting a fire on the playground. I've never exploded anything, just lit shit on fire. Once, when I was drunk, I decided it would be a good thing to light hairspray on fire outside a friend's house. I accidentally sprayed my hand and it lit on fire -- took a few seconds to realize it was even burning. *sigh* Ah, I miss those days.

tossed a portible propane tank in a bon fire once it shook every window for 5 square miles biggest boom ever

Wasn't exactly "funny", but a septic tank. All the buildings in the nearby area had waste ALL over them.

flame goddess

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Some kid I knew who was a complete jerk blew up kittens with bottle rockets!

He put set the rockets into fire ant hills, made the kittens sit on the fire ant hills for a while, and then blew up both the Kittens and the Ants with the bottle rockets!

I HATE people like that!

On a side note, he also kept throwing some rocks at Ducks and Ducklings. He even kept hitting a duck in the head so bad, that the Duck was walking around with it's Brain exposed. The duck was alive before I moved away from south carolina, but there was wierd green stuff growing on it's brain.
    i could have lived my entire life without you sharing that with us...

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

theres a film floating round the net with a beached whale being blown up, you have to watch it with the sound on to hear the splats.

heres the story, basically a smart person thought they could dispose of a beached whale with explosives and then pick up the bits, easier than moving it whole. but they mustve used to much because it ends up everywhere and all over the local cars, etc.

+ Reply to Thread