+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mugshots of teacher who had sex with her fourteen-year-old student

and your little dog too

Default Mugshots of teacher who had sex with her fourteen-year-old student

The Smoking Gun just posted the mug shots of the teacher who allegedly had sex with her fourteen-year-old student.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Mugshots of teacher who had sex with her fourteen-year-old student

They also showed a few of her pin up shots she did on the News not long ago...

$10 says every guy that kids age his age is going "You the man!" and those older than him.

Curiously how damaging would this REALLY be to a young teen guy? Hell at that age it's about all we think about.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Does anyone know what was the probable cause for investigating this? I mean, was the kid freaked out about it or bragging to his friends, leaving nude snapshots of the two of them doing it, what? Whether or not this would really be damaging to the teenage boy in question would I think depend on the individual and exact circumstances, so I'm wondering what tipped people off and how the boy is coping.

That kid will be remembered forever by those who know him...

Always as that kid who bumped uglies with that fine ass techer when he was little....

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-

Always as that kid who bumped uglies with that fine ass techer when he was little....
    So the real damage may be unrealistic expectations about life and sex and getting what he desires in the future. Hate that.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    So the real damage may be unrealistic expectations about life and sex and getting what he desires in the future. Hate that.

Yeah now that I put the glass down and think a little...I hope this kid doesnt grow up thinkin that kinda shit just happens everyday...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Yeah now that I put the glass down and think a little...I hope this kid doesnt grow up thinkin that kinda shit just happens everyday...
    Who knows...he may grow up to be the kinda guy that DOES happen to every day.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Who knows...he may grow up to be the kinda guy that DOES happen to every day.
    Damn it. Now that you said that I really really want to know what the guy looks like. I think a victim of a sex crime, whether or not a minor, should totally have their identity protected if at all possible. But, now that you say that, I'm morbidly curious if the guy is all Brad Pitt or his teacher just has some special tastes which are inappropriate to act on.

Math: F
    English: F
    Science: F
    P.E.: F
    History: F
    Sex Ed: A+

I'm the HEAD of my class in Sex Ed

that dude was smart i would have fucked her as well and would have never said a word about lucky kid is all i got to say

memorydream's Avatar Sage

I read about that case a while back. I could be wrong but it seem that ike a lot of these teen boys, it seems to be a pissed (jealous?) mother and a father who see the opportunity to make a buck.

nausiatingpain's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Damn it. Now that you said that I really really want to know what the guy looks like. I think a victim of a sex crime, whether or not a minor, should totally have their identity protected if at all possible.
    LOL "victim". Yeah, I'm sure he's damaged for life.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Y'all may very well be right that he's not at all damaged in any way - however, she's a dangerous skank and she needs to be punished. She should definitely have her teaching license permanently revoked.

That's just friggin' disgusting, IMO.

~Histrionica~

Quote Originally Posted by Histrionica
    Y'all may very well be right that he's not at all damaged in any way - however, she's a dangerous skank and she needs to be punished. She should definitely have her teaching license permanently revoked.

That's just friggin' disgusting, IMO.

~Histrionica~
    Perhaps it is, but in a lot of male-macho-hetero culture, it's just the way it is. She's just taking the fall so people don't complain so much about it. It happens all the time with female teachers and male high school students. In Canada, you can have sex with a 14 year old, and it happens less there. Media fuels young men for that sort of wish. I know that when I was 8, boys talked about having/wishing/wanting/needing sex with adult women. Many of them still talk of teachers fondly today, that they even casually liked.

Mother Superior

I remember there were a few chicks that used to fuck teachers in jr. high and high school. Every once in a while , the girl would get hysterical and dramatic and the entire school would know about it. One of my teachers used to sexually harass me and another girl because of the size of our breasts, in front of the class and alone, we were only 14. His ass would be fired faster than a heartbeat now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    I remember there were a few chicks that used to fuck teachers in jr. high and high school. Every once in a while , the girl would get hysterical and dramatic and the entire school would know about it. One of my teachers used to sexually harass me and another girl because of the size of our breasts, in front of the class and alone, we were only 14. His ass would be fired faster than a heartbeat now.
    I have seen the exact same thing happen with girls. Thankfully, things seem a little more alert on that front. Girls still do fuck their teachers in high school, from high schoolers tell me. It seems more of a sort of smaller town/suburb thing, but it definetly happens. I imagine young girls feel pretty powerful and get a sort of "high" from it. It is sex after all. But, in their case, they have all the power, particularily after they have sex with the teacher, it would seem. I'm sure there is pressure to do it from teachers still, however.

I feel kind of sad thinking about it though. People are human and we all have our failings. In a town about 90 minutes from where I live a girl did have sex with the teacher. The teacher had cancer, died and left a family behind. Of course, he was found out after his death. What an odd sort of empty thing it must of seemed to everyone.

On the other hand, it's kind of delicious isn't it?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

id hit it

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Does anyone know what was the probable cause for investigating this?
    According to an article in the local newspaper (The Record) the teacher performed oral sex on the boy in the back of her SUV while the boy's cousin was driving it. The cousin went home and for some reason was questioned about his wearabouts or whatever by his mother. He ended us spilling the beans, the mother then called the boys mother and she then called the authorities.

Apparently they had sex numerous times and she only did it cause the fact that it was forbidden sex is what turned her on. She is/was married and use to give the boy advice on relationships and whatnot. Sort of like a mentor, Im guessing.

People would be looking at it much differently if it had been an unattractive female teacher or it the genders were reversed with a female student and male teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    According to an article in the local newspaper (The Record) the teacher performed oral sex on the boy in the back of her SUV while the boy's cousin was driving it. The cousin went home and for some reason was questioned about his wearabouts or whatever by his mother. He ended us spilling the beans, the mother then called the boys mother and she then called the authorities.

Apparently they had sex numerous times and she only did it cause the fact that it was forbidden sex is what turned her on. She is/was married and use to give the boy advice on relationships and whatnot. Sort of like a mentor, Im guessing.

People would be looking at it much differently if it had been an unattractive female teacher or it the genders were reversed with a female student and male teacher.
    I agree--- btw- in most cultures- historically speaking- sexual activity began as soon people reached puberty- it was called 'marriage'- only now do we invent all these age categories..Pedar

Jozie makes some interesting, and somewhat tragic points. I think a lot of us have found education of that sort with the more experienced who have indeed enriched our lives. Thank you for that.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i just dont understand why she would want to have sex with a 14 year old boy... people are sick.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I don't get it either. But then there are people that don't understand how I feel about the kind of sex I like so it's not my place to judge what she does and doesn't like. Kids never did appeal to me though. Maybe she has a repressed dominant streak and holding sexuality and etc. over a much younger person was her outlet. Women's brains are scary places. I know, I live in one.
    K

+ Reply to Thread