+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction..

Default Introduction..

Okie.. Well, I'm supposing I should introduce myself now.. I haven't gone through any of the rules or sticky topics to be honest cause I'm REALLY short on time considering I'm at an internet cafe which costs too much for my liking..

Anyhow.. I'm Ayesha and I live in the UAE, Dubai to be specific..

Now.. I'm not sure how old is too young for this board...

Well, Hi anyhow!

Default Re: Introduction..

I'm.. Well, I'm a "goth"... Apparently, I drink rats blood, sleep upside down and like to preside in the dark, damp, hellish corner of that locked room no one dares to enter. I'd love to buy fangs and scare the crap out of unsuspecting victim and the people that think I'm a vampire. So what if i don't like the sunlight? It makes me squint and sweat and tan.

I listen to rock mostly... Heavy metal, alternative... Anything I guess.. I even like ska to some extent.. Well, i only really like Reel Big Fish, but they are considered ska so yeah...

I don't skateboard and i STILL don't know how to ride a bike, but that's just because my sense of balance is non-existant... I'm lucky to be able to jump onto a ledge and not fall off... right away at least..

I wanted to ass a little bit more to my introduction but i seem to have passed an edit time limit... So just insert this bit between "specific" and "now.."

hello

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Welcome and enjoy.............not a sunlight fan myself

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Welcome and enjoy.............not a sunlight fan myself
    A pirate not a fan of sunlight?

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Madam...I am no Pirate. I don't like water either.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Ahoy welcome aboard and enjoy your stay i dig quite a bit of ska bands includingRBF oh and dont feed the animals

I just learned how to ride a bike about two years ago. I'm new here too, to the board at least.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

welcome!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Welcome to Blue Blood. I photographed one of the guys from Reel Big Fish a while back when he showed up to a shoot where we were photographing a girl pal of his.

Ooh.. All so friendly! Actually taking the time to say hi..

Photographed the guy from RBF? OOH! Lucky! I'm not one of those people who stalk stars and would do ANYTHING to meet them, but it is still brilliant to meet someone who is truly talented..

I'm trying to get on a bike.. but.. I REALLY don't like the bruises.. And scrapes.. Got one right on my knee, can barely bend or stretch my knee without feeling pain. At least i have managed to stand on a skateboard when its not moving.. I suppose that statement would be impressive if i left out the "not moving" bit..

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by firexmetal
    Ooh.. All so friendly! Actually taking the time to say hi..

Photographed the guy from RBF? OOH! Lucky! I'm not one of those people who stalk stars and would do ANYTHING to meet them, but it is still brilliant to meet someone who is truly talented..

I'm trying to get on a bike.. but.. I REALLY don't like the bruises.. And scrapes.. Got one right on my knee, can barely bend or stretch my knee without feeling pain. At least i have managed to stand on a skateboard when its not moving.. I suppose that statement would be impressive if i left out the "not moving" bit..
    sinful salutations and do not feel to bad about pain....through pain comes enlightenment.

+ Reply to Thread