+ Reply to Thread

Thread: as a male is it harder to find photographers?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default as a male is it harder to find photographers?

I'm just curious, is it harder for a male to find someone to photograph them in erotic ways compared to a female?

I would imagine there isn't an equal demand for such material.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: as a male is it harder to find photographers?

yeh. I have a friend form way back whose a model, very attractive lady
    (I passed the url to her for you guys amelia and forrest you should shoot herfrench and italian! very pretty.)

most people would rathe rlook at women naked than men. simply put, women are more sensuous to look at. you can use naked women media as art, to express emotion, to express freedom, to express just about naything you want. but men usually are symbolic of war and anger.
    I know quite a few gay guys who dont even like to look at pics of naked men.

and most shots of naked men are usually of their bust and wang.

not much of a market for it either unless your built like lu farregno lol

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

'tis true. I'm no stranger to modelling myself off, though not really artistically... but I've had a few online girlfriends, many of whom were quite keen to get me naked.

The funny thing is, once they did, they mainly wanted to see my face and/or upper body. This was even before most of them could have seen the Sergeant. It's a simple fact: Erect or flaccid, the penis isn't exactly beautiful in most people's opinions (though I know one girl who has a freakin' obsession with cocks. I once went into her room. Arghk.)

In any case-- it is harder to find a photographer of male nudity, because those who photograph men normally want MEN. You know. Bear-wrestler style men, not skinny little long-haired blonde fags like me.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

The really difficult thing, as a photography who likes shooting both men and women, but also likes my work to be seen, is that it is difficult to find venues to show photographs of men.

DavidC's Avatar Member

yeah, I'm no photographer myself, even though I always wanted to be one... but I suppose it's not easy to find one that will do naked men. As most people said, with women you can do and express about anything with the pics, while with men... well... it's just men, lol. I have nudes of myself, and honestly, I see nothing "exciting" about it, thankfully I have some with two gals, so that compensates

+ Reply to Thread