+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: things people do to piss you off

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default things people do to piss you off

what are some things people do that make you see red?

i hate people that pick their noses. lol
    Last edited by suicidal_tendencies; 07-15-2005 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: things people do to piss you off

when people don't think before they speak.

OK....
    When I am talking and someone butts in constantly...
    Anyone who talks down to me like they are better....(I cant stand this)
    When I am treated with disrespect
    People who do not dicipline their children REALLY Piss me off.,..
    ANYONE with no sence of humor and who cant take a joke.

There is a lot more but It would take a long time to type...

Those who are completely oblivious to the world around them.
    Fanatics of any sort.
    Those whos intellect is limited to the boundaries of physical appearance.
    WHEN PEOPLE PISS ON TOILET SEATS AND LEAVE IT THERE TO FERMENT!!
    ...ahem, when being caught behind a large group of individuals who stop in the middle of (or walk painfully slowly down) the side walk/hallway.Grrr...

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

People too enmeshed in their own opinions to know when they're beaten.

i hate it when people say one thing and then do another, like if youre gonna tell me youre gonna do something, i think you had better do it.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

THINK. I hate it when people think.
    A friend of mine told me- who claimed himself a philosopher- "never think, it gets you into trouble". Just ACT. JUST DO (it) Thinking is trouble.

Therefore, I don't think. I just do. It may piss some people off, but fuck them anyway.

Hellmo's Avatar Member

i have general irritations
    arrogant people
    people who lie constantly
    people who talk behind my back

my brother, everything he does pisses me off.
    the internet, theres never anything to do

People who talk *at* me.
    Those who wait for their turn to speak rather than really listening to what someone has to say.
    Those who dub themselves experts on a subject they know nothing about.
    Oh, there are so many more...

Host's Avatar Member

people who talk with their mouths full. MANNERS!

also, people who pretend to be friends when youre alone with them, and then mock you for your honesty behind your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Host
    MANNERS!
    I hate how it has become acceptable to interupt a conversation your having by somebodys fucking cell phone. It's like who ever is calling is automatically more important, no matter what your speaking about.

There are just too many rude people now. I say they should call it open hunting season on the rudies, and unleash me and my fury.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

oh yeh. motherfuckers that wanna tlak shit out heir car window driving by...just once I'd love for their car to breakdown right after they do that so I can see the look on their face as I yank em out the window (shatter the fucker if it's not open) and beat their ass fucking JASON STYLE!

Those who believe they are intelligent but know absolutely nothing.
    Those who butcher the English language.
    Those who are disrespectful.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

When people you collaborate with on any sort of project choose to cause you a lot more work, rather than do any simple bit of their part.

People who tell you how busy they are, when you are ten times more busy than they are.

People who call you their 'friend' but only contact you when they need money or some other costly favor.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    What are some things people do that make you see red?
    BREATHE...Too damned many people doing it.

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

People who talk (or otherwise make noise) at the cinema, or worse, allow their brat kids to do it. This especially honks me off when it's an M (15+) rated movie and people bring 10 year olds (or even younger). For example, some idiot brought a group of 6 kids, aged around 5-10, to The Hulk...they were totally bored and didn't shut up through the whole thing. Or the stupid bitch who brought a baby (about 3 months old) to Matrix Revolutions at the 11.30PM session!, and then let it cry for about 20 minutes without offering to leave the cinema...

The next most annoying thing is the morons who can't understand the plot so they ask questions all the way through - "Who's that guy? Isn't he dead? Why did he shoot that other guy?" etc etc etc...

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Reproduce
    you need to be 21 to drink but you can have a kid at 13.
    you have to take a test to get a license to drive but any asshole can have a child.
    even childcare / daycare centers have to be licensed and thats just for taking care of other peoples kids
    you can have as many as you want. pretty much with no restrictions. all you have to do is fuck and you can be responsible for a life. hell most people are hardly responsible for thier own life let alone someone else.

Here goes.
    My major trigger point is when people take ZERO responsibilty for their actions(invariably selfish) and then try and pass it off as acceptable behaviour cos everyone else does it, or they were brought up that way.
    It seems after 15 years in Southern California I still haven't figured out that I need to "chill" as I have little time for rude, lazy and irresponsible people.
    Ever feel like you need to move?
    =[
    I need to go to my punchbag!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i hate it when people say one thing and then do another, like if youre gonna tell me youre gonna do something, i think you had better do it.
    INDEED!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    BREATHE...Too damned many people doing it.
    Breathers and breeders right?

People that LOVE to block your entrance onto the freeway as you are trying to filter on EVEN THOUGH ALL THE OTHER LANES ARE CLEAR.
    Would it kill them to move over a lane?
    It is at times like that one wishes for a Volvo and the ability to ram without consequences!
    I am in a good mood eh?

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    Reproduce
    you need to be 21 to drink but you can have a kid at 13.
    you have to take a test to get a license to drive but any asshole can have a child.
    even childcare / daycare centers have to be licensed and thats just for taking care of other peoples kids
    you can have as many as you want. pretty much with no restrictions. all you have to do is fuck and you can be responsible for a life. hell most people are hardly responsible for thier own life let alone someone else.
    ha you should walk round my town when its hot, there were so many teenage mothers and soon-to-be-teenage-mothers walking arund town last week in the heatwearing crop tops so the orld could see that they were soon to be teenage parents and you know those chavs only got pregnant after a night drinking white lightning cider with there casual mates sorry crosing the boundries of whats safe to say again but damn it thats how i feel you see all these girls that wre once in my class and theyve already got two in the push chair by the age of 18 what kind o life is that child gonna have esp when most of them intentionally have kids so that the can move straight in to a cuncil flat at the age of 17 dmn it now im angry

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

oh and people that sit next to me on the bus they always seem to smell or breath loudly or just invade my personal space i hate that or try to talk to me on the bus would much rather they just shut up and let me read and listen to my music especially when the person in question thinks there always right about everything i also hate gangs of kids the always seem to like to try to get me to buy them aclohol or cigerettes when i decline i get abuse

oh and i also hate customers just because they expect me to be clinically retarded, at the same time as psychic and have a computer sized database of the place of stock in store the amount of stock in store and when it will be next delivered and if i dont sometimes they get angry and start to get a bit abusive

yeh. I hate when guys get girls knocked up-leave and then have friends to brag about it to and pat them on their backs,. my niece was born a bastard and If I ever see the man who got my sis knocked up-IM castrating him with a butter knife..preferably a dull moldy plastic one.

I dont like bums who wont take change but willask you for every fucking cigarette on your person. Thats why I roll smokes mostly-you walk around enough and the tabaco gets loose in em so when I hand one to a bum it's like half empty paper while Ive smoked up all the good ones. lol

I also really really hate people who use ethnic or gende rbased stereotypes to thei advantage. ex. Girl knows people think she's pretty so she uses it to get out of working hard or trafic tickets. or like the guy I used to work with. he'd always show up late and leave early and he told me the reason why is because he was mexican and people expected that behavior froma mexican. of all the decades and centuried people have worked towards (and even died) making sure equality existed-we still have fucks who use stereotypes to get out of thing. aint that some shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I hate how it has become acceptable to interupt a conversation your having by somebodys fucking cell phone. It's like who ever is calling is automatically more important, no matter what your speaking about.
    I know alot salesmen who hate that too! oh eyah! i hate best buy cuz Every fucking time I go in there there's a fucking chorus line of slaemen who'll walk up to and ask if they can help you even though they just saw you shoot down the other one in front of them by like five feet. If I want to buy something-Ill buy it. fuck!

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    People who do not dicipline their children REALLY Piss me off.,..

same....especially when i'm in a store and a kid throws a temper tantrum and the parent either does nothing or buys something just to shut the kid up

motormenace's Avatar Senior Member

hhhhhuuummmmm?....i'm going to say breath. yeah, that about sums it up.

People who OVER DISCIPLINE their children. I'd rather have a screaming kid in a store and a parent not do anything than have a child crying in the store and have the parent yell at them as they spank them harshly to make em cry even more.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by darknessfalls
    Breathers and breeders right?

DAMN STRAIGHT !!

working a job where someone else gets the reward and or recognition for YOUR work.
    being at a job for years and some new guy gets paid more than you do
    making a paycheck that only pays someone else before You get to use any of it

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    When people you collaborate with on any sort of project choose to cause you a lot more work, rather than do any simple bit of their part.

People who tell you how busy they are, when you are ten times more busy than they are.

People who call you their 'friend' but only contact you when they need money or some other costly favor.

Word.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

New peeves:

People who, despite knowing you're there, continue to act as if they are the only one present/you've died somehow. This includes people both talking about you while you're in the room (and other things - if I'm in the bathroom, I closed the door, and yelled "I'm in here!" when you tried to open it, take the hint and realize that brushing your teeth is not worth it right now), and people walking into MY SPACE and doing things they KNOW will annoy me. If I'm, say, alone in the basement, you don't have to come down to the basement to play your shitty country guitar. There are other rooms. Better air-conditioned rooms. There is nothing special about being here. Sometimes I think people are out to get me.

People who don't wait until you're dead to begin divvying up your stuff.

People who make up something cool and then invent a new genre for it. THERE ARE ALREADY TOO MANY. STICK IT SOMEWHERE.

Text filters and the people who find them necessary. Fuck shit fuck your ass-shit lOOK I'm tYpIng In fUckEd Up cAps! Obviously a text filter is necessary to protect you!

Big peeve: people who cannot learn to cope with minor annoyances. Some things are just not worth the effort.

People who expect/keep tabs on their generosity and expect recompense. If you give me something, I don't owe you - that's a gift. Also, to my old boyfriend: no, if you spend money on me you cannot cash in on a blowjob later.

And finally: people who can't seem to pick up on what mood I'm in. If I'm moping, and only answer you in either grunts or single-syllable sentences, now is not the time to show me your vacation pictures. It is likely I will gut you. Likewise, if I am obviously and ridiculously drunk, to the extent of being half-slumped in an easy chair, now is not the time to try to cash in the promise of helping you move your piano/paint your basement/build your gazebo.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

crack a smile on that face, and all will be better....

let the worlds bullshit fade away.....

it's a beutiful worlld out there,be happy everybody.......

(such a negative thread, ,i just had to sat something).....

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    crack a smile on that face, and all will be better....

let the worlds bullshit fade away.....

it's a beutiful worlld out there,be happy everybody.......

(such a negative thread, ,i just had to sat something).....
    [insert huggie smiley]

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    [insert huggie smiley]

a hug in the morning will make your/my whole day better.....

yesterday i hugged a random person at 6:30 in the morning....it made my day .....

people who hack websites for fun........yeh-thought i'd add that in.

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

children that haven't been disciplined. You know the ones you want to pick up turn over your knee and spank them yourself!!!

people who think you don't know a single bit of spanish even though you liv ein an area that's overrun with people who do speak spansih and then have the gals to try and call you names in spanish because you look white
    (im not one hudred percent white-Im more indian than some people who have reservation land are.)
    the other nigth some smart ass called me a cabron as I passed by him. on any other night I'd of stopped turned around and be all like "did you jsut me a cabron motherfucker? I'll kick your sorry ass and send you to a english speaking only icu."

But I was off to angelos and just around the corner of it so...I ahd to decide.....waste time on this smartass or go look at half naked women......I got a lapdance form a guest playboy bunny and she got a first too...first time she ever gave a ladance to a porn actor. she wantsa a copy of my video when It comes out. think I made th right choice. lol

+ Reply to Thread