+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tonight, drinks are on me.

Default Tonight, drinks are on me.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "It's 9:35 and Felicia (that's me) is drinking vodka."

I've seen quite a few threads here that have been of, pardon the term, "iffy" quality. Now, I love you guys, but let's cheer it up a bit. Tell me the happiest dream you've ever had.

Then tell me your worst nightmare. What do these two things mean to you? How do they compare? Was there anything similar, or were they completely different, and does that mean something?

(I'm sorry if this is written in test form, I'm an English buff.)

What I want to do is get the conversations rolling and being more productive, not ending up in pissing contests.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Tonight, drinks are on me.

i love you too.....

ever dream you could flly , not like a bird, but like superman, that is the best kind of dream I have had, the freedom of the feeling of flying over homes and such

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

i dont know...as i practically never remember any dreams except the sexual ones. anyways... do i still get a free drink for participating?

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

hmm, happiest dream i ever had... prolly one of the sex dreams. my worst dream ever was that this random person that i didn't know really annoyed me, so i chopped them into bits with an axe and then hid all the pieces. i woke up scared shitless that i was gonna get caught, til i realized it was only a dream. it was really gory and vivid though, which is prolly why i thought it was real at first. when i told my roomie about that one, she said i should write a horror movie script.... hehe

i'm usually a pretty easygoing person, and i think when i have dreams of chopping people to bits it's my subconscious' way of telling me that something's wrong. anyways.

next! lol

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

I don't remember my dreams. Or I do, but maybe only for a day.

My dreams are adventure dreams. My subconscious is this one massive, rolling, continuous and unendable storyline, a giant plot that just continues and continues building on itself. My dreams just sort of hang out there for a while. Latest one was like some sort of action movie (it even had Kurt Russel in it - he was a transvestite with gun arms), where the earth was being taken over by waves of alien insects, with the real threat being that even casual contact could transmit a sort of genetic code that would begin altering you into one of them. Also, this was the future, so in the dream-storyline, I had had my arms burned terribly and replaced by robot arms, as well has having machines placed in my scars that would generate a shield around me. There were people who had willingly integrated themselves into the alien mess, and a few would come out every now and again to bug us (including one who was rather attractive who I think I was successful at de-aliening, but I don't remember).

Also, if I dream in video game format, the dream is inevitably destined to scare my pee out.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

someone very close to one of my best freinds was killed walking along the side of the road when he was hit by a drunk driver recently. something like every 20 minutes someone dies in america as a result of alchohol. please put the drinks down. isn't there a less destructive way to have a good time?

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

My best dream EVER..?
    Well, I have to admit I have very few "good" dreams at all. Of course, you have to sleep to dream, and I don't do much of that anymore.

When I was younger, I had a recurring dream (for nearly four years) that I was an officer in the Roman Army, and was killed (stabbed in the back) by my own men. The dream was so real to me, it was like reliving the entire day up to the point when I get killed. I would wake up full from eating in my dream, and very angry.

"(I'm sorry if this is written in test form, I'm an English buff.)"
    Are we being graded for this???

GRADE ME !!! I NEED TO BE JUDGED !!!!

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

my favourite happiest dream was that of marrying my fiancee.. i never told him though.
    my nightmare.. eels...

the relation between these.. i know never to marry an eel..

Felicia, good profile picture... have any more?

p.s. drink one glass for me too....

about dreams... I don't dream since 5-6 years back.... don't know why

Hellmo's Avatar Member

both my worst nightmare and my best dream were in the same night

i dreampt i met god, that i was walking through the universe with him and he said to me "look you've got the right idea, keep going as you are but seriously, i dont mind a joke but can you stop being mean with the jokes about me". he passed me a budweiser as we spoke

then i went to hell, hell was a warm dark and dreary mill with platforms where i was forced to slave away doing meaningless things without a say. then the devil came to talk to me, he pulled up a seat in a bar a little corridor down from the platform room and too offered me a beer. he was a bit of a dick, short ugly bloke with a thinning hair line but he wasnt all hellfire and brimstone at least

i mean would that class as a vision from god though???

+ Reply to Thread