+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you know that problem...

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Default Do you know that problem...

...like, you open your fridge and you see there's three beers left. You're like, heh, three's engough, and like 30 minutes later you're drinking your last one and it's half past one am and all the stores around are closed already and you know you won't get any new alcohol before 6am. It's days like that when I hate my life.

Default Re: Do you know that problem...

If I remembered it, I could give you the recipe for making a potatoe into alchohol easier than normal.

Like I have any room for potatoes over here. I think there's some little sip left in my absinthe bottle, but it's the cheapest chzech bullshit one could ever think of, and I think, one more glass of that, and I'm going blind

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

i know days like that. like when you're on teh phone ordering pizza and they ask you if you want a2 litre and you say "no, its cool" and then you relise there's nothing left in th ehose to drink ex a swallow of soy milk that you were saving for your morning coffee... i feel your pain...
    K

Soy milk? You're the second american I've heard about who's drinking that. I usually eat soy sauce to my chinese noodles, soy milk sounds sort of disgusting to me, sorry ,p

Anyway, I just tried to fix my tattoo gun because I felt like I could use another "fuck you" somewhere, but my transformator is broken and so is my pedal, and I can't tattoo any shit until I get new hardware. New hardware costs money, which I don't have, now I'm even more pissed off, that I don't have alcohol at least. Did I say that I hate my life? Anyway, I hate it. Amen.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    ...like, you open your fridge and you see there's three beers left. You're like, heh, three's engough, and like 30 minutes later you're drinking your last one and it's half past one am and all the stores around are closed already and you know you won't get any new alcohol before 6am. It's days like that when I hate my life.
    That indeed sucks. I have a 7-Eleven accross the street, so for me, it's that 1:56am panic rush that gets me, hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    That indeed sucks. I have a 7-Eleven accross the street, so for me, it's that 1:56am panic rush that gets me, hahaha...
    Around the corner, there's that chinese grocery, the woman over there is very nice, I call her Aunty Xing, but they close around 7-8pm, then we have some turkish asshole who doesn't like me and I don't buy shit there, on the opposing site of the block, there's an arab store, they're like 10 cents more expensive on my fav beer than Aunty Xing, but they're open until 1am. Last time I had mushrooms, I ran through my hood for like 3 hours until I got some beer. I was close to imploding. :|

Wow, I just realized (the second time tonight) that I'm drinking my last beer right now, and that this will become one of the more terrible nights for me. Alcohol is good for forgetting about shit. But you forget important stuff too, like buying more alcohol. Headshot please.

*whapp* one head shot. soy milk and soy sauce are two entirely diff things. i wouldn't put vanilla flavoured soy sauce in my coffee. soy milk tastes nothing like cows milk though. takes some getting used to..
    K

I once had some sudanese kebap sort of thing which featured peanut sauce, and that alone took me a while to get used to it. I think I'll stay away from your soy sauce for now ,p

to each his own...
    K

+ Reply to Thread