+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Line by Line Story Game

Right Bloody Bastard

Default Re: The Line by Line Story Game

Without knowing it, Charles was making what could be considered the ultimate wake up cup of coffee. Its aroma wafted through the doors of the break room and down the hall to a part of the building the bereaved were never alowed to see.

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

Not reallizing that he used the coffee filter from his friends meth lab to make his wakerupper, thoughts more paranoid than any before began to grow like weeds in a garden of mental bliss.

As his teeth ground together like a gristmill and his mind swirled with thoughts of being watched he reached for the last Cream Filled Doughnut and thought to himself "Damn Im hungry...But what if someone sees me"...

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

He looked around and took a bite out of the doughnut, never realizig that Nancy was staring at him through the small window set in the door of the supply closet.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    He looked around and took a bite out of the doughnut, never realizig that Nancy was staring at him through the small window set in the door of the supply closet.
    Nancy was wearing a black and red latex cat suit with two 50 cal. handguns strapped to each leg. She also had a riot shotgun over her left shoulder and a sword stapped to her back. As Nancy bust through the door of the supply closet, Charles hears a loud crash behind him. He turns to see a half decomposed corpse with the green slime dripping down its chin. He shuts his eyes and thinks to himself, Im still dreaming, Im still dreaming, wake up. As he opens his eyes the corpse is standing right in front of him with its mouth wide open.
    Nancy pulls out her sword, screaming at Charles to duck. She runs as fast as she can swinging the sword she barelly misses Charles as he drops to the floor, giving him a hair cut in the process. Her blade strikes swiftlly through the zombies neck and the head flies across the room. The corpse's body falls to the floor next to Charles as he lays there curled up like a coward he hears Nancy's voice asking him "are you O.K.?"

As he lies in a puddle of warm piss scared out of him from the events that just transpired he looks up at Nancy still trippin from the Meth Coffee mix he drank...Babling incoherently still trying to gather his sences Nancy helps him to his feet and says that they must leave NOW...

Right Bloody Bastard

...before the undead swarm into the room with a ravenous hunger for fresh bearclaws...and a little human flesh. TO LATE! As she pulls him towards the door...

the grape jelly filled Krispy Kreme exploded all over her bosom, dripping down her clevage

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    the grape jelly filled Krispy Kreme exploded all over her bosom, dripping down her clevage
    the doughnut wasn't the only thing that exploded..but he could't tell her that...how embarassing...it's gonna be a sticky walk out of this hell hole he thought.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    the doughnut wasn't the only thing that exploded..but he could't tell her that...how embarassing...it's gonna be a sticky walk out of this hell hole he thought.
    Shaking his head, he pulled his hand from his pocket, coated with the sticky goop that oozed in his trousers: Peanut butter. Well, he thought, it serves me right for keeping Reese's in my pocket.
    Waddling after Nancy, Charles' massive corpulence shook with each step, hindering his movements-- slowing him enough that one of the Dead's hands fell upon his manbreasts, biting at his flesh-- even as Charles' necrophiliac cannibalistic urges took over, his teeth sinking deep into the zombie's rot-infested shoulder...

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

The light was steady red, so she didn't understand why it wasn't working. Suddendly she saw the mouse trapped in the machinery, she wondered if somebody has put it there deliberately as a threat message only for her, when she saw the trail of gnawed destruction as the mouse had eaten its way through tiny machines certainly worth more than herself she shrugged, put her car in gear and was promptly struck by the cross town bus going through the intersection.

The bus driver was in shock, did he really just hit that poor women? The driver decided to run, opening his bus door, screaming as he went. Just the perfect opportunity, I thought, for a lucky young opportunist to cause some anarchy. I rushed up to seize the wheel, and a guy's seeing eye dog rushed me and knocked me out of the doorway. I was taken by surprise and started to weep because all I'd wanted was a hug.

The cop pulled up to the scene lights flashing, siren blaring, and called the dispatch to let them know he arrived.

when suddenly, a deep hot shock went through his thigh, and hearing a loud bang, knew he had been shot. as he fell to the ground blinded in agony and finally passing out from the pain of the cops bullet.

When he awoke he was in a dim room ...everything was a green haze, then suddenly he noticed the green haze was coming from another corpse in the other side of the room.

as his eye focus,he see's what's left of a girl,as he looks closer he see's her hand start to move. her hand moved quickly up to the middle of her face....she was picking her nose! this a perfect time to run I thought...shes distracted!

but ,alas, he's struck with such laughter he can't even move.....

he finally turns around to see a thick glass beaker,with a green glowing substance. he grabs the beaker, smashes it on the table and attacks the gold digging zombie with the broken receptacle. the swat team found him slashing aimlessly at the residue of the girl while laughing hysterically at the way her finger was still stuck up her nasal passage. in his haste,he get's the green goo all over his arms,chest.....

he starts to feel a little funny.

as the swat team trained their lasers on him, he reared back and...

ACHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

several rope like strands of glowing snot wrapped themselves around his attackers, disabling them and leaving them shrieking on the floor. Turned out this was the only SWAT team with a 100 percent OCD rate. They all tried to get out but they hadn't flicked the light switch 5 times yet. Sadly, even their compulsive washing wouldn't be enough to save them from contamination. The viscous mucus to their armour, burning it and burning through it, corroding the black surface and the skin beneath. Flesh twitched and spasmed under the touch of the mucus, seperating muscle tissue from vein and bone, slipping itself away in chunks, leaving bloody mess behind as it melted to the floor.

Crawling, tumbling, skittering, the heaps of hot, red meat joined together amid the cacophony of sniper's screams, flexing and pulsating, conjoining and melding to become the living dead! Walking skeletons seeking out human flesh for consuption and sexually charged games of twister.

Next thing you know, theres a bloody mess of decomposing flesh and broken bones, sprawled across a multi-colored plastic sheet on the floor. The smell becomes a rancid fog swirling about and scorching the very walls.

Where have I ended up he thought to himself as he kicked a finger lying on the ground..it twitched..then it pointed west...."ah what the hell" he thought as he started walking west. After three hours of walking in a westward direction, he started to lose faith in the direction that the disembodied finger had lead him in, and sat down to take a breather - only to find that he'd sat on an oddly yeilding patch of freshly dug earth. As it gave way under him he tried to grab hold of anything to keep from sinking deeper.

desperate, he screamed out, looking for anything to save him from a cold, oddly-smelling death. Before he could end his scream, a white, slender hand reached out, pulling him to freedom. Looking up, he saw a beautiful, if bearded, female face and recognized it as belonging to his cross dessing local fetish bar owner.

The words burst out of him before he could even try to contain them: "My love!". With a start, he realized it was true, and the realization was so sudden that he didn't even notice that she floated six inches above the ground which seemed to now fall away from them as they rose together into a dark and foggy night. Scared of falling he clung tightly to his rescuers body, bewildered by the oddness of the situation. It was October, and "Alice" would NEVER have worn white after labor day. he gave into the situation. the adrenaline burning inside him, he didn't care if it werer a dream: this was his heaven.
    Moments passed as Alex/Alice swooped him up, silently, holding him close to his massive, drooping beer-belly, the smell of vomit drying in his beard. The stillness of the air flew over them, with only the screams of the dying and the terrified in the background of the burning city below.
    Alice/Alex smiled softly, showing both his black, bloody teeth "I'm here, Brianian. You're safe with me. I'd never let anything... not anything happen to you."
    Brianian sighed contentedly and leaned in, his mouth pressing tightly to the hunchbacked transexual's soft, warm, pus-drenched lips kissing him slowly. As he kissed him he felt somthing hard pressing aginst him. as it pressed against him he wonderded "is he constapated or horny? i think he might be dead? That might explain the stench." Just as these thoughts floated across Brianian's rather bewildered and exhausted mind he noticed a small trickle of green liquid coming out of Alex/Alice's left ear. In shock he pushed away, no longer thinking of the great height to which they had risen durring their now aborted aeriel assignation. As he fell he panicked and grasping wildly he tore away the front of Alex/Alice's dress, revealing the answer to a question pondered by many of the bar's less knowing patrons.

Suddenly, Charles woke from his wet-dream.

"Hoo! I need to down less qualudes before getting a rectal exam!"

He then proceeded to get ready for work.

He loved his job at the crematorium, and hated to be late. If he didn't get there on time he lost the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of the place. Arriving at work before any of his co-workers, he took the time to make a pot of coffe and sat down to enjoy his first cup of the day. He much prefered the company of the dead to the living, as the dead never complained...until now.

Unfortunately for him, one of the corpses arrived that day already preserved. Cormac was a coffee fiend - one of those people who bathe in the stuff. He was sixty-seven, and had died after vomiting up several important organs when he mistook boiling motor oil for his usual morning blend.

And, unfortunately for Charles, the only thing that could wake Cormac up was his morning cuppajoe. Such as the one Charles was brewing.

Without knowing it, Charles was making what could be considered the ultimate wake up cup of coffee. Its aroma wafted through the doors of the break room and down the hall to a part of the building the bereaved were never alowed to see. Not reallizing that he used the coffee filter from his friends meth lab to make his wakerupper, thoughts more paranoid than any before began to grow like weeds in a garden of mental bliss. As his teeth ground together like a gristmill and his mind swirled with thoughts of being watched he reached for the last Cream Filled Doughnut and thought to himself "Damn Im hungry...But what if someone sees me" He looked around and took a bite out of the doughnut, never realizig that Nancy was staring at him through the small window set in the door of the supply closet.

Nancy was wearing a black and red latex cat suit with two 50 cal. handguns strapped to each leg. She also had a riot shotgun over her left shoulder and a sword stapped to her back. As Nancy bust through the door of the supply closet, Charles hears a loud crash behind him. He turns to see a half decomposed corpse with the green slime dripping down its chin. He shuts his eyes and thinks to himself, Im still dreaming, Im still dreaming, wake up. As he opens his eyes the corpse is standing right in front of him with its mouth wide open.
    Nancy pulls out her sword, screaming at Charles to duck. She runs as fast as she can swinging the sword she barelly misses Charles as he drops to the floor, giving him a hair cut in the process. Her blade strikes swiftlly through the zombies neck and the head flies across the room. The corpse's body falls to the floor next to Charles as he lays there curled up like a coward he hears Nancy's voice asking him "are you O.K.?"

As he lies in a puddle of warm piss scared out of him from the events that just transpired he looks up at Nancy still trippin from the Meth Coffee mix he drank...Babling incoherently still trying to gather his sences Nancy helps him to his feet and says that they must leave NOW before the undead swarm into the room with a ravenous hunger for fresh bearclaws...and a little human flesh. TO LATE! As she pulls him towards the door the grape jelly filled Krispy Kreme exploded all over her bosom, dripping down her clevage.

the doughnut wasn't the only thing that exploded..but he could't tell her that...how embarassing...it's gonna be a sticky walk out of this hell hole he thought. Shaking his head, he pulled his hand from his pocket, coated with the sticky goop that oozed in his trousers: Peanut butter. Well, he thought, it serves me right for keeping Reese's in my pocket.

Waddling after Nancy, Charles' massive corpulence shook with each step, hindering his movements-- slowing him enough that one of the Dead's hands fell upon his manbreasts, biting at his flesh-- even as Charles' necrophiliac cannibalistic urges took over, his teeth sinking deep into the zombie's rot-infested shoulder. The zombie melted in his mouth like candyfloss, within a moments he realised that the small zombie army advancing on him and Nancy could be consumed in a little over eight minutes...

(too many characters for one post)

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

thinking faster than his hard on was growing he started to consume the zombies . clearing a path o the door he fulg it open picked up Nancy, threw her over his shoulder,gave her assa hard smack, and said "you can thank me later if you know what i mean?!" Nancy giggeled with anticiption as they ran back to his house to safty. When they got to his house Nancy got undressed to repay him, as she tied the strap on tight and started to get him up the ass him she relaized his penis was......

turning a rancid green.. He was infected as well now. and was begining to become a zombie Himself. He suddenly turned and grabbed her, tearing the strap on off of her, still stuck in His bum....

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    turning a rancid green.. He was infected as well now. and was begining to become a zombie Himself. He suddenly turned and grabbed her, tearing the strap on off of her, still stuck in His bum....
    ... instinct took over and she threw him across the room before taking a long run up to the kick she aimed at the base of the strap-on still hanging perilously from charles' swiftly rotting anus. it shot up through the body and stuck out the top of his head. with a final death rattle he collapsed and lay still...

Unfortunately, Charles' corpse landed on top of the clothes Nancy had removed. But her holsters and weapons were still intact on the dresser. After finding a pair of combat boots in Charles' closet and pulling them on, she strapped on her weapons and went off to search for something sexy, but functional for zombie killing.

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

...he then remembered that he lived in Albuquerque, and that all of the said "zombies" were in fact a team of plumbers who had come to his house earlier that day to fix the main sewage line, which was spraying toxic gasses and other various solids in the general direction of "outside", causing him to hallucinate wildly....

but then he remembered, "hey, Im a girl, not a guy, but I do love wearing a guys shirt" and went on to the mall down the street to busta cap in more zombies that run the shops with the high prices

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

First off were anything stocking Mallternative goods. Hot Topic. Internationale. anything which had a copywrite and an anarchy symbol in the same shop window. Next the music stores, all of them, blowing the shit away and stealing up the decent music.

Picking through the remains of CDs with a grin on her face, she swooped up a CD she had wanted for a time. At last, she thought, the Zombie plague giving me an excuse to finally get my hands on this... but enough fun! There's gore to spatter!

Turning and leaping out of the window, she rolled in to a ball and looked around for a car. Better take one with a CD player, she thought, It's been ages and I really want to listen to...

...wolf eyes" she scanned the street and saw a typical surburban suv, doors left wide open by a panicking homemaker. she glanced in the back seat and saw a red prom dress, hotwired it and saw the fuel gague needle point at 'full'. she jumped in, replaced the barbara streisand cd in the player with 'burned mind', pulled on the long scarlet frock and drove straight into...
    Last edited by vixta; 08-25-2005 at 04:23 PM. Reason: cacky punctuation

a palm tree.

"Damn!" she muttered while more appropriate obsenities flowed through her mind. "I guess I shouldn't dress while I drive," she said angrily to herself. She grabbed her CD and climbed out of the SUV. She started looking for another car, when she spotted a metallic purple Mini Cooper and the van for the county coroners office nearby.

A shuffling noise behind her caught her attention. She turned and saw about 20 zombies sambling their way towards her. She turned back towards the vehicles and started to run towards them, but she accidentally stepped on the front of the skirt of the prom dress, causing her to stumble off balance as well as pulling the top of the dress down to her waist.

bouncing off the pavement with her implants,, she scrambled to her feet, and saw a harley rider take a dive as a zombie struck him. it skid to her feet , so she leaned it up, and revved the motor as she climbed abord, thinking if only she had a man with this much power between my legsmmm baby, and rode off in the direction of the nearby gun shop

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Arriving at the gun shop with hair so knotted it would have to be shaved, she decided to ditch the bike for a pimped-out Dae-woo in the a nearby church parking lot, surrounded by its past owners, a group of now Zobified straight-edgers!! Making quick work of the worse-than-just-zombie scum, she inhaled the smoke from her barrels and walked into the gun-shop.
    The shop was one of those new "dual-store" stores which housed Fat Porkies Guns and World of Jerky, and a Dunkin' Donuts, which proundly displayed a banner reading "Fuck Krispy Kreme". She could smell the fresh brewed coffee, and made her way to the counter. She was quickly greeted by an Indian woman with small breasts, and an unbathed scent.

'we have been awaiting your arrival. only the very best can fight their way through the zombie hoards in search of ammo and snacks'

the indian mage indicated the tooled up and hyper mercenaries around her, many displaying (and comparing) the damage caused by recent battle before raising the edge of her sari to display the vast array of guns and knives she had hidden there. Nancy accepted a tar like cup of coffee and a doughnut with more jam than dough when...

...another woman walked in, also with extremely knotted hair and wearing a green prom dress pulled down to her waist. She was the mirror image of Nancy save for the tattoo of a targeting sight over her left breast.

Nancy quickly unsheathed her sword while her double unshouldered her shotgun. Both shouting "You!" while pointing their weapons at each other.

The Indian mage moved between them, looking at them very sternly. "Now is not the time to settle your past disagreements. We have much to do and little time to prepare. Please follow me." She then moved quickly and silently to the back room.

Nancy and her duplicate glared at each other before they moved to follow the Indian woman. "I thought you were dead. I saw you at the morgue," the duplicate said.

Nancy replied...

+ Reply to Thread