+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Line by Line Story Game

Althalus's Avatar Junior Member

Default The Line by Line Story Game

I am bored. I need entertainment, so here it is.

The one line story game! It's very simple, just add a line to the previous posters line. I'll start:

"The light was steady red, so she didn't understand why it wasn't working.."
    Now the person after me adds to that line. Simple, no? (I told you I was bored).

Exiled

Default Re: The Line by Line Story Game

suddendly she saw the mouse trapped in the machinery, she wondered if somebody has put it there deliberately as a threat message only for her....

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

, when she saw the trail of gnawed destruction as the mouse had eaten its way through tiny machines certainly worth more than herself...

Right Bloody Bastard

she shrugged, put her car in gear and was promptly struck by the cross town bus going through the intersection.

"The light was steady red, so she didn't understand why it wasn't working. Suddendly she saw the mouse trapped in the machinery, she wondered if somebody has put it there deliberately as a threat message only for her, when she saw the trail of gnawed destruction as the mouse had eaten its way through tiny machines certainly worth more than herself she shrugged, put her car in gear and was promptly struck by the cross town bus going through the intersection."

The bus driver was in shock, did he really just hit that poor women?

The driver decided to run, opening his bus door, screaming as he went.

Just the perfect opportunity, I thought, for a lucky young opportunist to cause some anarchy. I rushed up to seize the wheel, and...

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

A guy's seeing eye dog rushed me and knocked me out of the doorway.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod
    A guy's seeing eye dog rushed me and knocked me out of the doorway.
    I was taken by surprise and started to weep because all I'd wanted was a hug.

The light was steady red, so she didn't understand why it wasn't working. Suddendly she saw the mouse trapped in the machinery, she wondered if somebody has put it there deliberately as a threat message only for her, when she saw the trail of gnawed destruction as the mouse had eaten its way through tiny machines certainly worth more than herself she shrugged, put her car in gear and was promptly struck by the cross town bus going through the intersection.

The bus driver was in shock, did he really just hit that poor women? The driver decided to run, opening his bus door, screaming as he went. Just the perfect opportunity, I thought, for a lucky young opportunist to cause some anarchy. I rushed up to seize the wheel, and a guy's seeing eye dog rushed me and knocked me out of the doorway. I was taken by surprise and started to weep because all I'd wanted was a hug.

The cop pulled up to the scene lights flashing, siren blaring, and called the dispatch to let them know he arrived.

The light was steady red, so she didn't understand why it wasn't working. Suddendly she saw the mouse trapped in the machinery, she wondered if somebody has put it there deliberately as a threat message only for her, when she saw the trail of gnawed destruction as the mouse had eaten its way through tiny machines certainly worth more than herself she shrugged, put her car in gear and was promptly struck by the cross town bus going through the intersection.

The bus driver was in shock, did he really just hit that poor women? The driver decided to run, opening his bus door, screaming as he went. Just the perfect opportunity, I thought, for a lucky young opportunist to cause some anarchy. I rushed up to seize the wheel, and a guy's seeing eye dog rushed me and knocked me out of the doorway. I was taken by surprise and started to weep because all I'd wanted was a hug.

The cop pulled up to the scene lights flashing, siren blaring, and called the dispatch to let them know he arrived.

when suddenly, a deep hot shock went through his thigh, and hearing a loud bang, knew he had been shot.

as he fell to the ground blinded in agony and finally passing out from the pain of the cops bullet

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    as he fell to the ground blinded in agony and finally passing out from the pain of the cops bullet
    When he awoke he was in a dim room ...everything was a green haze, then suddenly...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

he noticed the green haze was coming from another corpse in the other side of the room.....

as his eye focus,he see's what's left of a girl,as he looks closer he see's her hand start to move.......

(zombies kick ass)

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    he noticed the green haze was coming from another corpse in the other side of the room.....

as his eye focus,he see's what's left of a girl,as he looks closer he see's her hand start to move.......

(zombies kick ass)
    her hand moved quickly up to the middle of her face....she was picking her nose! this a perfect time to run I thought...shes distracted!

but ,alas, he's struck with such laughter he can't even move.....

he finally turns around to see a thick glass beaker,with a green glowing substance....

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    but ,alas, he's struck with such laughter he can't even move.....

he finally turns around to see a thick glass beaker,with a green glowing substance....
    he grabs the beaker, smashes it on the table and attacks the gold digging zombie with the broken receptacle....

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

the swat team found him slashing aimlessly at the residue of the girl while laughing hysterically at the way her finger was still stuck up her nasal passage...

uhhhh....

in his haste,he get's the green goo all over his arms,chest.....

he starts to feel a little funny...

edit* ok don't use mine,haha* edit

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

*no, i'm using yours, hahaha*

as the swat team trained their lasers on him, he reared back and...

ACHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

several rope like strands of glowing snot wrapped themselves around his attackers, disabling them and leaving them shrieking on the floor...

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Turned out this was the only SWAT team with a 100 percent OCD rate. They all tried to get out but they hadn't flicked the light switch 5 times yet.

Right Bloody Bastard

Sadly, even their compulsive washing wouldn't be enough to save them from contamination.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

The viscous mucus to their armour, burning it and burning through it, corroding the black surface and the skin beneath. Flesh twitched and spasmed under the touch of the mucus, seperating muscle tissue from vein and bone, slipping itself away in chunks, leaving bloody mess behind as it melted to the floor.

Crawling, tumbling, skittering, the heaps of hot, red meat joined together amid the cacophony of sniper's screams, flexing and pulsating, conjoining and melding to become...

exile

zombies kick ass

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

the living dead! Walking skeletons seeking out human flesh for consuption and................

Right Bloody Bastard

...sexually charged games of twister.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Next thing you know, theres a bloody mess of decomposing flesh and broken bones, sprawled across a multi-colored plastic sheet on the floor. The smell becomes a rancid fog swirling about and scorching the very walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Next thing you know, theres a bloody mess of decomposing flesh and broken bones, sprawled across a multi-colored plastic sheet on the floor. The smell becomes a rancid fog swirling about and scorching the very walls.
    Where have I ended up he thought to himself as he kicked a finger lying on the ground..it twitched..then it pointed west...."ah what the hell" he thought as he started walking west

WarszawaScream's Avatar Junior Member

After three hours of walking in a westward direction, he started to lose faith in the direction that the disembodied finger had lead him in, and sat down to take a breather - only to find that he'd sat on...

Right Bloody Bastard

...an oddly yeilding patch of freshly dug earth. As it gave way under him he tried to grab hold of anything to keep from sinking deeper..

...desperate, he screamed out, looking for anything to save him from a cold, oddly-smelling death. Before he could end his scream, a white, slender hand reached out, pulling him to freedom. Looking up, he saw a beautiful, if bearded, female face...

Right Bloody Bastard

...and recognized it as belonging to his cross dessing local fetish bar owner.

The words burst out of him before he could even try to contain them: "My love!". With a start, he realized it was true, and the realization was so sudden that he didn't even notice that she floated six inches above the ground...

Right Bloody Bastard

...which seemed to now fall away from them as they rose together into a dark and foggy night. Scared of falling he clung tightly to his rescuers body, bewildered by the oddness of the situation. It was October, and "Alice" would NEVER have worn white after labor day....

...he gave into the situation. the adrenaline burning inside him, he didn't care if it werer a dream: this was his heaven.
    Moments passed as Alex/Alice swooped him up, silently, holding him close to his massive, drooping beer-belly, the smell of vomit drying in his beard. The stillness of the air flew over them, with only the screams of the dying and the terrified in the background of the burning city below.
    Alice/Alex smiled softly, showing both his black, bloody teeth "I'm here, Brianian. You're safe with me. I'd never let anything... not anything happen to you."
    Brianian sighed contentedly and leaned in, his mouth pressing tightly to the hunchbacked transexual's soft, warm, pus-drenched lips...

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

kissing him slowly. As he kissed him he felt somthing hard pressing aginst him. as it pressed against him he wonderded "is he constapated or horny? i think he might be........!"

Right Bloody Bastard

"...dead? That might explain the stench." Just as these thoughts floated across Brianian's rather bewildered and exhausted mind he noticed a small trickle of green liquid coming out of Alex/Alice's left ear. In shock he pushed away, no longer thinking of the great height to which they had risen durring their now aborted aeriel assignation. As he fell he panicked and grasping wildly he tore away the front of Alex/Alice's dress, revealing the answer to a question pondered by many of the bar's less knowing patrons.

Sawyer_Alexie's Avatar You Spoony Bard!!
    Alaska, only this time land of short people who wear fur and smile a lot.

Suddenly, Charles woke from his wet-dream.

"Hoo! I need to down less qualudes before getting a rectal exam!"

He then proceeded to get ready for work.

Right Bloody Bastard

He loved his job at the crematorium, and hated to be late. If he didn't get there on time he lost the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of the place. Arriving at work before any of his co-workers, he took the time to make a pot of coffe and sat down to enjoy his first cup of the day. He much prefered the company of the dead to the living, as the dead never complained...until now.

Unfortunately for him, one of the corpses arrived that day already preserved. Cormac was a coffee fiend - one of those people who bathe in the stuff. He was sixty-seven, and had died after vomiting up several important organs when he mistook boiling motor oil for his usual morning blend.

And, unfortunately for Charles, the only thing that could wake Cormac up was his morning cuppajoe. Such as the one Charles was brewing.

+ Reply to Thread