+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Officer dumps ashes of dead baby on suspicion that it is actually cocaine

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Default Officer dumps ashes of dead baby on suspicion that it is actually cocaine

An officer in Florida dumped the ashes of a dead baby because he thought it might be cocaine.

Jason Burnham, who had a prescription for Xanax, was walking home at 2:30 a.m. when Officer Paul Cline approached him. Burnham showed the officer his Xanax precription and said he began taking the medication after his nine-month old daughter was killed in 2002. Burnham kept his daughter's cremated remains in a cross around his neck.

Officer Cline didn't believe him, so he took the cross and dumped the ashes of Carli Miracle Burnham on the hood of his car.

Gah!! It's pricks like that officer who make me absolutely SEETHE with anger! He could have done a better test on it before totally messing with the only remains that poor guy had of his daughter! GRRRRR!!!!!!!

Sorry for posting this.... I just thought some of you might be interested, it really depends if you're as politically-minded or into debate topics n stuff as I am. lol.

Default Re: Officer dumps ashes of dead baby on suspicion that it is actually cocaine

wow.. wheres grissom when you REALLY need him eh?

Default Re: Officer dumps ashes of dead baby on suspicion that it is actually cocaine

This is why cocaine should be legal and the entire Florida legal system from cops through the governor should be replaced.

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

the majority of all law inforcement suck....and that right there just proves it.
    assholes.
    just my opinion

exile

That baby won't make trouble with the police again, what did he think he was doing? Pretending to be a sack of cocaine; oh the youth today...

What a cunt, I would've bitch slaped that pig. That kind of shit remindes me of that song 'Hey Asshole'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    That baby won't make trouble with the police again, what did he think he was doing? Pretending to be a sack of cocaine; oh the youth today...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i can see how explaining that to his boss would be kinda akward for the officer but yeah its prety messed up

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Oh boy I just feel so bad for the baby's father... he was already on antidepressants... no doubt that just made him worse now...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Wow...that is some quality police work right there.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

holy hell ,man....

i don't even know what to say about that,haha....

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

how can you possibly mistake human ashes for cocaine the only simularity between the two is that they are both a powder ashes are mich finer than cocaine and the color is noticably different i mean jesus i hope that guy sues the police district and wins big time

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Only forgiveable if the officer was made to snort the ashes.

Y'now, to REALLY be sure.

+ Reply to Thread