+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your preffered Method of Torture....

Default Your preffered Method of Torture....

With all this crap in the Middle East goin on all I hear about on the news is the torture situations in Iraq, and how they punish people for certain crimes.. (Cutting ones hand off for stealing Etc Etc)

What method of torture would you like to see instituted here in the USA..Or where ever you are...

My self I think we should bring back Boiling in oil...And dunk them into the hot oil feet first....Have a lottery like setup for ppl to enter to win the Honor of controlling how slow or fast the person is Dipped...Broadcast it on Pay-Per-View and on Internet Pay sites...Use that money to help people who need it...

Its fool proof...
    What is your Idea??????

Default Re: Your preffered Method of Torture....

The Rat Box is a scary type of Torture.

Another , is where they cut somebody, and then insert insects into the wounds, then stitch them back up after.

(Shudders)

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

i was always rather partial to the peeling back the layers of skin , say on some ones back, and then massaging in kosher salt. pulling off fingernails is fun too...
    K

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Well, old fashioned Chinese water torture has been a favorite. I used to think about that one a lot in grade school. Pain, like healing, should take time and tender loving care (to do it right!).

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Two of my favorites have always been:
    1. Take one red ant, piss it off by poking or generally shaking the hell out of it, insert it into victims ear, seal ear with wax. The ant, being pissed off, will sting and bite for quite a while, driving the victim insane with pain, then begin to chew its way into the brain.

2. Tie victim face-down, spread eagled, take white-hot poker or other iron instrument, seal the anus (asshole for the illiterate people) feed the victim a high fiver diet for a day or so (force feeding if necessary) and watch nature take its course. Fecal matter HAS to go SOMEWHERE and will work its way back through the mouth proving fatal.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    2. Tie victim face-down, spread eagled, take white-hot poker or other iron instrument, seal the anus (asshole for the illiterate people) feed the victim a high fiver diet for a day or so (force feeding if necessary) and watch nature take its course. Fecal matter HAS to go SOMEWHERE and will work its way back through the mouth proving fatal.

ooh nice one! much kudos, for origianlity and err, pain. wouldn't want to clean up after it though.
    i myself have always been fond of the rack, but then to me that's not torture .
    K

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Okay now y'all are scaring me. You all rule! Somehow on the internet, people have gotten this really segmented concept of subculture -- oh, goths are like this and punks are like this and medievalists practically don't exist online etc.

But I believe in cross-pollination of subculture and having a spine and I am severely pleased that the exact right mix of people are joining the Blue Blood boards every day

For those who dont know what the RatBox is, Here is an explanation: There is a metal cage with a wooden cover around it, and a removable pannel on bottom. The Pannel is removed, and then the psychological aspect of the rat walking around on the stomach for a while. After, the Box is set on fire, so that the rat is scared. The rat will chew at the Stomach, and work through organs, crawl around inside them, and come out from a random direction ,depending on where the rat decides to go. The rat could come out of the side, or it will go north or south, and run around inside organs either way.

Kind of creepy, having a live rat running around inside your intestings, chewing it's way torward a random place.

(Shudders at the imagined scene, and the possibilities.)

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i forgot what its called but its basicaly a big iron bull and a person is put inside of it while a fire is lit below the bull heating it up and this makes the person inside the bull scream in agony and their screams are heard through a hole in the bulls mouth giving the ilision of a pissed off bull. i saw this on the history chanel on a show called punishment i think.

http://www.corkscrew-balloon.com/misc/torture/

Page of a few Medieval Torture methods...
    Really interesting...

http://www.torture-museum.com/devices.htm

Another link with torture devices...

them medieval people sure were kinky

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK

Werent they though...I swear I have seen some of those devices in BDSM Catalogs and Adult Novelty Stores....

They called it torture We call it SEX WITH A TWIST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    Werent they though...I swear I have seen some of those devices in BDSM Catalogs and Adult Novelty Stores....

They called it torture We call it SEX WITH A TWIST!!!
    i wonder if the people who were tortured with those devices would see the irony

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

Two words

AIR SUPPLY

Need I say anymore???

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    And you all wonder why I visit every renaissance festival I can?

+ Reply to Thread