+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ban me, you whinny little bitches

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Default Re: Ban me, you whinny little bitches

Quote Originally Posted by pagan
    hey hey, party up in here.... I've been away. would have logged in sooner if I had only known. I don't know what your mad about luv but thanks for the thread. Best wishes to you.

When I posted I did not realize the full situation.
    who cares? if you want to be banned or whatever stop posting.
    I promise you will be old news in a day or so..
    grow up. no one cares...

Chaotika's Avatar Fetish Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by pagan
    When I posted I did not realize the full situation.
    who cares? if you want to be banned or whatever stop posting.
    I promise you will be old news in a day or so..
    grow up. no one cares...
    Seriously- he could just stop posting lolz

And, Mr. Grumpyhead, for future reference sharing an opinion and just throwing out an insult are too different things. If all you can say is something rude, keep it to yourself.
    Oh, and it's my opinion that you should consumn so many bags of your hallucinogenic fly agaric mushrooms as to more than hallucinate- to actually die of poisoning from the toxins in them that make you hallucinate... but that's only an opinion
    xoxoxoxoxox
    ~Chaotika~

I agree with Chaotika. Nobody is forcing him to post. so why he flat out wants to be banned and the such, is beyond me. All he has to do is walk away and never look back.

Hellmo's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNonconformist_Illusion
    judging by the way EVERYONE ON THIS GODDAMN FORUM reacted to me saying ONE SENTENCE followed by MORE SENTENCES I'm guessing i wont miss out on any inspiring information i could possibly obtain from you fucking cunts. So if one of you cocksucking superior moderators or whoever would kindly fucking ban me, I'd be glad to stay off your little utopian internet society where anyone that practices simple freedom of fucking speech gets slammed by forum junkies. I'm sorry that transvestite looking pussy is not my thing. You've got to be kidding me if you think that THAT is hott. But I guess that would just be an OPINION. And last I knew, not everyone had the same OPINION. You people have nothing better to do than come on here and stick your nose in shit and pretend to know what the hell they're talking about when they try to geuss who i am.

No, being a popular BlueBlood member does not make you the almighty master of all knowledge contained in the universe. Just because I dont piss out my entire IQ into a fucking reply does not mean im somehow less genious than any of you cock-asses, it just means I try to waste less time argueing with dumbfucks on the internet and keep things short because I didnt expect a hailstorm of fucking idiots to throw themselves at me. I cant believe how big you assholes have made this. I cant even begin to read everyone's "flames" if you can call it that, on me. I'm asking one of you trash-talking internet fattass gothic dungeons and dragon-playing punks to kindly fucking ban me for the good of your little community/cult. Dont drink the kool-aid, and have a nice life.

sincerely,

choke on a fucking cock,

TheNonconformist_Illusion.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

His/her/its poor grammar indicates that he/she/it is far too young to be bothering with such a forum, anyway.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

...And may I add, that on their profile, their biggest turn on, is "boys with big pee-pees" I mean, come ON. Surely they don't expect us to believe they are a mature person, now!

Hellmo, it seems you and ebaumsworld have become quite close :-p

It (being a troll) is not worth much thought. Trolls are trolls.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

ugh. it's way too early for work... i def need some whiskey in the coffee this morning.

Poop.

i guess you finally got some sleep last night eh?

For 7 hours! I SLEPT FOR 7 HOURS!

woooooooo hoooooooo

Check that out, there's a whole croud cheering and mobbing for me.

The weird thing is: I really didn't do anything different. O_o Maybe I just needed to relax.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Congrats on the sleep..did ya get "lucky" ? wink wink nudge nudge

I get lucky every night my man's home. ;P

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Then he's the lucky one

...all that stuff he said....

sincerely,

choke on a fucking cock,

I love you too

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Then he's the lucky one
    Aw

I wanna be lucky

#*%@'n lottery.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

So if one of you cocksucking superior moderators or whoever would kindly fucking ban me, I'd be glad to stay off your little utopian internet society where anyone that practices simple freedom of fucking speech gets slammed by forum junkies.
    No, being a popular BlueBlood member does not make you the almighty master of all knowledge contained in the universe. Just because I dont piss out my entire IQ into a fucking reply does not mean im somehow less genious than any of you cock-asses, it just means I try to waste less time argueing with dumbfucks on the internet I'm asking one of you trash-talking internet fattass gothic dungeons and dragon-playing punks to kindly fucking ban me for the good of your little community/cult. Dont drink the kool-aid, and have a nice life.

sincerely,

choke on a fucking cock,

i dont think you should have talked about the moderators like that, theyre gods and youre not, and as for not wanting to to argue with the"dumbfucks on the internet" youre doing a good job at it. cunt. ooops sorry. it just slipped out.

Ban me, you whinny little bitches
    Ban You? I'd like to see you in a womans prison movie. That would be hot.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

too bad you slept through the best thread ever cheinara

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Kansas people..................... god they're cute when they're angry

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    too bad you slept through the best thread ever cheinara
    ninjas never around when theres fighting to be done

check out the new avatar. thats the flag that hangs above my bed.
    and I put up a new pic on my profile.

sweet i have John Rackham's pirate flag wich is a skull with two crossed swords, and might i add your lookin totaly bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i dont think you should have talked about the moderators like that, theyre gods and youre not, and as for not wanting to to argue with the"dumbfucks on the internet" youre doing a good job at it. cunt. ooops sorry. it just slipped out.
    oh well excuse me, im so scared i just offended a moderator. i hope they dont do anything drastic..

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    ...And may I add, that on their profile, their biggest turn on, is "boys with big pee-pees" I mean, come ON. Surely they don't expect us to believe they are a mature person, now!
    oh wow you can read.

too bad you fucking losers dont understand what the hell your talking about.

boys with big pee pee's ...as opposed to skinny bald eyebrow-less tattooed losers/other cult members...goddamn you people suck at life

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotika
    Seriously- he could just stop posting lolz

And, Mr. Grumpyhead, for future reference sharing an opinion and just throwing out an insult are too different things. If all you can say is something rude, keep it to yourself.
    Oh, and it's my opinion that you should consumn so many bags of your hallucinogenic fly agaric mushrooms as to more than hallucinate- to actually die of poisoning from the toxins in them that make you hallucinate... but that's only an opinion
    xoxoxoxoxox
    ~Chaotika~
    oh how offensive that last line was. i think i should proceed to call you names wish you a lovely stay in hell because I cant take internet insults. woe is me, someone on the internet hates me and called me a bad name. How will I ever recover now that someone has offended me?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmo
    how original.

oh wow you can read.

too bad you fucking losers dont understand what the hell your talking about.

boys with big pee pee's ...as opposed to skinny bald eyebrow-less tattooed losers/other cult members...goddamn you people suck at life
    Aww whats a matter? did you just find out your mothers dick is bigger than yours or was it that your daddy fucked you too hard last week? you can fuck off at any time nobodys keeping you here. you must love everyone here calling you a ass clown because you keep comming back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    Aww whats a matter? did you just find out your mothers dick is bigger than yours or was it that your daddy fucked you too hard last week? you can fuck off at any time nobodys keeping you here. you must love everyone here calling you a ass clown because you keep comming back for more.

lmao. i think it was a bit of both. lol

youve prety much made an ass ofyourself and noone is taking you seriously, way to go on becoming a big joke

i wake up, and my thread which i wish was gone by now is still there with 600 hits or so. DO YOU PEOPLE EVER LEAVE YOUR COMPUTERS. god i could quit posting if every one would shut the fuck up already about it, since no one can come up with a logical explanation that can be backed up by anything other than your stuck up personalities. You pussies can disect my profile all you want. And keep looking up my quotes and quoteing them to make yourselves look better and smarter, when somehow IM the one keeping this going. I WANT OUT OF THIS MINDLESS COLLECTION OF LOSERS

anyway i come back and for 4 pages you've talked about nothing but glitter and something about trolls and halloween movies you beat off too, it just truely shows how much smarter than me everyone claims to be. I'm so glad i joined this crap, because look at the ingenious knowledge I was missing out on all those years. wow. I never knew

noones forcing you to stay so piss off already

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    youve prety much made an ass ofyourself and noone is taking you seriously, way to go on becoming a big joke

they became a big ass very fast. ha! i made a funny. ok im done now, why waste my time on this loser. lol

boys with big pee pee's ...as opposed to skinny bald eyebrow-less tattooed losers/other cult members
    Im a MAN with a real dick not a lil boy with a pee pee so if you wanna play with the Big Dogs hunny let me warn you Ive fucked bigger guys than you in County. So if you ever get tired of your daddy fucking you and want a real hardcore fuck, come to L.A. and I'll show you how a lil bitch like you gets treated.

anyway i come back
    thats just what I said before = you keep comming back for more so must enjoy being an ass clown. so why dont you just fuck off lil pussy before you get "proper fucked"

i wake up, and my thread which i wish was gone by now is still there with 600 hits or so. DO YOU PEOPLE EVER LEAVE YOUR COMPUTERS. god i could quit posting if every one would shut the fuck up already about it, since no one can come up with a logical explanation that can be backed up by anything other than your stuck up personalities. You pussies can disect my profile all you want. And keep looking up my quotes and quoteing them to make yourselves look better and smarter, when somehow IM the one keeping this going. I WANT OUT OF THIS MINDLESS COLLECTION OF LOSERS

anyway i come back and for 4 pages you've talked about nothing but glitter and something about trolls and halloween movies you beat off too, it just truely shows how much smarter than me everyone claims to be. I'm so glad i joined this crap, because look at the ingenious knowledge I was missing out on all those years. wow. I never knew
    you just can't admit that you allready addicted to this forum....

you know, firsth step is to admit.... work on yourself, friendly said
    if you realy want out then go, who's holding you back?

and yeah... you didn't quoted my post bitch, I said I love you and that's how you repay me, btw you would have 4 replies then to your first post here, not 3 in your count.........
    ....from 200 posts total
    OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    Im a MAN with a real dick not a lil boy with a pee pee so if you wanna play with the Big Dogs hunny let me warn you Ive fucked bigger guys than you in County. So if you ever get tired of your daddy fucking you and want a real hardcore fuck, come to L.A. and I'll show you how a lil bitch like you gets treated.
    oh man you are soooo hardcore. im so threatened by that...sheesh

+ Reply to Thread