+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ban me, you whinny little bitches

Hellmo's Avatar Member

Default Re: Ban me, you whinny little bitches

i think this non conformist person is one of those kids that gets beaten up in school and takes their rage and shit out on forums

THIS IS NOT THE WAY

GO TELL A TEACHER THAT THEY HIT YOU AND MAKE FUN OF YOUR SWOLLEN FOREHEAD

i think you should go back to trolling up britney spears boards kid hahahaha

What the fucking fuck?! You're still here?! I thought you wanted to be banned! Just fucking leave!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNonconformist_Illusion
    too bad you fucking losers dont understand what the hell your talking about.
    I was serious about the womans prisons movie. You'd play the tough on the outside but really soft under that crusty veneer.
    You'd play tough in the yard with all the other girls, but secretly want to be dominated back in the cell. Wow, I'm getting turned-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I was serious about the womans prisons movie. You'd play the tough on the outside but really soft under that crusty veneer.
    You'd play tough in the yard with all the other girls, but secretly want to be dominated back in the cell. Wow, I'm getting turned-on.

whatever you say, "toe-cutter"

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho-Boy
    What the fucking fuck?! You're still here?! I thought you wanted to be banned! Just fucking leave!

all those in favor repeat after me: I

Wow, I'm getting turned-on.
    Understandable.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

oooh hot lesbian brison secks i made it just in time

whatever you say, "toe-cutter"

Why don't you just stop being shitty, say your fucking sorry and start over?

... just a thought

I think if she is just doing this for kicks, she should leave. She's not making any attempt to get along with anyone, and is probably getting some sort of ego boost from this. Probably came here to make trouble and get these kind of reactions.

I used to be a troll, way back when. But I didn't know anything at the time. I got better of course, though I still don't know anything :-p

Some people though, look for drama. or create it. Since she flammed a member and made no attempt to apologise or anything. And she wonders why people are bothered by her? There is no chance (from her perspective, as far as it seems) that what she did was wrong. To her (again, as it seems) people getting upset by what she said was wrong.

Well, if she tried to fix things, that's one thing. To understand what happend and stuff. Instead, we get a very angst post that simply exists to cause trouble.

I'm a nice guy. I mean, I try to be at least. And if she tried to make things right, I'd give her a chance, and I think other people should too. Since we're human, and sometimes... well you never know what's going on in another persons life.

given the chance, I would have PM'd her and tried to understand what's going on and all. but that's not an option since the PM's are broke... so i can't.
    Until she at least tries to be civil though... I don't see any point in posting in this thread any further. She's only going to try and put down any reply someone makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester fox
    Until she at least tries to be civil though... I don't see any point in posting in this thread any further. She's only going to try and put down any reply someone makes.

Agreed.

oops, I just posted

Hellmo's Avatar Member

i bet the troll isnt even a lady, its gonna be some 15yr old kid who looks like a malnutriened eminem but as soon as he gets its online he becomes bruce willis

YOUR NOT BRUCE WILLIS

BRUCE WILLIS IS BRUCE WILLIS

she didn't replied to mine... nobody likes me
    or she's just scared

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Ooh, have you ever seen that movie with Wendy O Williams? I think it was called Reform School Girls. A bunch of my housemates when I lived in a punk rock group house rented it the night before one of us had to go to court for something.

well you never know what's going on in another persons life.
    That doesn't matter, though. What's happening in your life doesn't justify what you say and/or do to other people.

I don't understand what everyone got so upset aboot, to begin with, though. She stated her opinion, just like everyone else and because her opinion was the oposite of everyone elses', she was ostricized. When you post your picture(s) on the internet, you have to be ready to recieve negative feedback.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Reform School Girls ey, if its what i think it is il have to check it out

hey... at end she isn't realy so bad... when I checked her "find all posts" on profile I realised that she just has a long tongue maybe if we hug her and give her shoulder to cry on she would actualy do it
    and I got wrong her post in my thread thinking she was talking about me without knowing incident on erotid forum.... btw she's just burping puppy... like that chiuaua from rubber johnny, only smarter than rubber johnny, nobody else.....
    why do I even bother.... oh yes, I'm to good to help anyone

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Whatever happened to the Womens Prison and Womens Reform School genre? Back in the day that was like a staple of softcore movies...now it's all cheesy wannabe mysteries, couples with relationship problems, and the oh so original...serial killer killing sexy women as another sexy woman hunts the killer down only to find out it's the man or woman she's banging.

Someone needs to bring back the lesbian love filled womens prison flicks where every inmate is hot and the warden is some ice cold german dominatrix.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Ooh, have you ever seen that movie with Wendy O Williams? I think it was called Reform School Girls. A bunch of my housemates when I lived in a punk rock group house rented it the night before one of us had to go to court for something.
    For sure! So funny and yet sexy. All of those are on netflicks now.

Caged Heat. That title alone is sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Someone needs to bring back the lesbian love filled womens prison flicks where every inmate is hot and the warden is some ice cold german dominatrix.
    Ha Ha Ha, I with you on that!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

This thread is way too long to read...but from what I got...disease boy got mad cause he was banned and came back with a different name and same stupidity?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Whatever happened to the Womens Prison and Womens Reform School genre? Back in the day that was like a staple of softcore movies...now it's all cheesy wannabe mysteries, couples with relationship problems, and the oh so original...serial killer killing sexy women as another sexy woman hunts the killer down only to find out it's the man or woman she's banging.

Oh how I adore the whole the person you are banging might be the killer theme. Of course, after Jagged Edge and Basic Instinct, the bar is really raised on how hard the filmmaker has to try for it to come across as good.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Ooh, have you ever seen that movie with Wendy O Williams? I think it was called Reform School Girls.
    I LOVED THAT ONE !! it was so damned funny. Wendy O. was awesome in her day. Maybe it was those outfits, or that "I just smoked a carton of cigarettes and ate gravel for breakfast voice." but The Plasmatics rocked it hard. Excellent live shows, that couldn't be beat.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    I put up a new pic on my profile.
    Great picture , by the way.

that is a good pict. I dig your beard, it's Metal.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

that is a good pict. I dig your beard, it's Metal.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    Im a MAN with a real dick not a lil boy with a pee pee so if you wanna play with the Big Dogs hunny let me warn you Ive fucked bigger guys than you in County. So if you ever get tired of your daddy fucking you and want a real hardcore fuck, come to L.A. and I'll show you how a lil bitch like you gets treated.
    I think you just made me wet.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh you know jax i was kinda thinkin the same thing hehee.. *drool*

god i could quit posting if every one would shut the fuck up already about it,
    okay umm... this makes no sense to me. YOU could QUIT posting... if everyone else would quit first??

btw... sorry for the blank post... hehe ooops...

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    hahaa no theyre super cozy pants... flannel... yum. (i know i know, i should be sleeping in black lace lingerie with a sheer feathered teddy over top, but its plaid... PLAID!!! *heart*)
    nothin wrong with plad... My kilt is plad as well..yep I wear a man skirt and damn proud to

hahaa a man skirt... kilts are super sexy. i like the black leather one that jonathan davis has *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

oh wow you can read.

too bad you fucking losers dont understand what the hell your talking about.

boys with big pee pee's ...as opposed to skinny bald eyebrow-less tattooed losers/other cult members...goddamn you people suck at life
    Yes, I can read... and I'm surprised that a person as young and infantile as yourself CAN.
    We do know full well what we are talking about... we are discussing you, the whiny (not 'whinny' as in the sound a horse makes) little bitch, who desperately wants their account deleted, so must really hate using the accout... Oops, how many derogatory posts have you made now??

And as for tattoos, and drawn-on eyebrows, a lot of people here happen to like that look, in fact, hey, some of the members here actually have that look. If you're here and you don't like the look, what the fuck are you doing?

If you don't want your account, just leave and Amelia and Forrest are bound to delete you as soon as possible. If you hate this place and these people so much, stop wasting your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    haha, same here!!

TheNonconformist_Illusion is just angry because even the trench coat mafia calls him a lil bitch and wouldnt let him join.

Ah yes, life's so tough, isn't it.

haha awww i wanted to be in the trenchcoat mafia...
    well... till i found out they were bad haha... but i still want a trench coat!!!
    and a fedora... mmmm...

+ Reply to Thread