+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: trouble with skinheads?

Default Re: trouble with skinheads?

BAH!!! everybody's so goddamn respectful...

...this is like a fucking greatful dead love fest....

once again- People have an absolute right to think, feel, and say what they want...

...and we have an absolute right to mock them for it...

...and another thing skinheads AREN'T TOUGH!!!

feh!!

there are much sicker, more violent, and generally more polite people out there...

...my only regret is that if i were to impregnate those two nazi ho's pictured above, the babies'd come out whiter than they were... damn me for being 'racially pure'...

...oh, and uh...JAX... feel free to use your knuckle dusters...

...just so long as I get to use my manual crank driven eggbeaters...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    sure you gotta talk to these people and communicate respectfully with them to a point but hahahaha, its so funny the way almost everyone backs down and opens their arms welcomingly to a racist skinhead just because Jaxs says that its her friend.
    Kinda lame!
    The only lame thing I see right now is your post. Noone has 'backed down', Id never expect anyone to do such a thing with me. Im sorry if the meaning of 'respect' flies too far above your head to grasp and hold onto.

And who the fuck said this community welcomes everyone except Skins? I sure dont see that in the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    ...and another thing skinheads AREN'T TOUGH!!!
    Would you like to put your little theroy to test?

been there, done that.

motherfuckers from the bronx are way tougher... same for dominicans from the hells kitchen....

...alpha-ubermenschen cock waving on the internet is tiresome.

heh... doesn't mean I'm smart enought to avoid it... though...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

been there, done that.

motherfuckers from the bronx are way tougher... same for dominicans from the hells kitchen....

How about we let the sarcasm die with...

Im so much tougher then everyone.

oh I'm no tougher than anyone else...

...but I am late for work

keetch-koo ya bastards!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItalDvl
    You couldn't be more wrong on the deffintion. I do hold a racial policy in my life but that goes as far as"mixing".
    Why are you against mixing, though? Genetically, it seems like a pretty sound idea for the long-term survival of the species.

Besides, even most "white" people tend to be a mix of ethnicities/nationalities. I'm white, but I'm 4 different ethnicities. Are only certain ones "pure", or desirable? If so, which ones are undesirable?

What does the concept of "purity" even mean, being as every "race" always seems to have its geniuses and individuals of renown?

I think, if anything, people prefer the company of others who share their cultural background. I'm not going to discount the possibility of certain chemical levels of attraction being, in some cases, stronger for those who share some ethnic background, but certainly that's not true in all cases.

I guess when it comes right down to it, I don't see what it is you're advocating or fighting for.

been there, done that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The bronx is scarey HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    Why are you against mixing, though? Genetically, it seems like a pretty sound idea for the long-term survival of the species.

Besides, even most "white" people tend to be a mix of ethnicities/nationalities. I'm white, but I'm 4 different ethnicities. Are only certain ones "pure", or desirable? If so, which ones are undesirable?

What does the concept of "purity" even mean, being as every "race" always seems to have its geniuses and individuals of renown?

I think, if anything, people prefer the company of others who share their cultural background. I'm not going to discount the possibility of certain chemical levels of attraction being, in some cases, stronger for those who share some ethnic background, but certainly that's not true in all cases.

I guess when it comes right down to it, I don't see what it is you're advocating or fighting for.
    Well pretty much it comes down to ( and this is a really cleshea answer but...) When I walk out my door I like to see white people. And its in my best interest, To help so that there is a future for white people. I am a firm beliver in genetic tendencies. And with out seemign to much of a dick head. I believe other races have certian tendencies that I dont want to see in mine. Do any of you ever think that maybe theres a reason why there are different races? Maybe just maybe its suppose to be that way?.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Well there is a big difference between "white pride" and "white power" that a lot of people dont grasp. (which I choose not to go into)

Personally I find myself prefering people of my own color, but that dosen't mean I dislike others colors as well. But I see it as much more of a cultural separation than a color one. Your not gonna catch me at a hip-hop club wit' da homies, and there sure as hell aren't too many bros' at my local punk bar. Is it because of their/our skin color? NO, its just a matter of choice. Their have been so many posts banging hard on the emo kids and how much people hate them. Well I don't see too many of them in my neck of the woods, but I sure see plenty of lil' gangsters. Does that make me a nazi because I hate them? I would hope not, and I would hope that everyone here knows me well enough by now to know..I hate everyone.

Well pretty much it comes down to ( and this is a really cleshea answer but...) When I walk out my door I like to see white people. And its in my best interest, To help so that there is a future for white people. I am a firm beliver in genetic tendencies.
    What counts as white? Are Jews white? Is someone from Armenia white? Who's ok in your book, and who's not?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    How about we let the sarcasm die with...

Im so much tougher then everyone.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Woah. I. Have. Cock.

Sweet!

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I think a lot of the behaviors and tendencies you see in other races, and dislike, tend to come from people's upbringing, not from their race. I had some mild prejudicial tendencies in high school, growing up in a largely hispanic community. And I'm sure if I grew up in a black neighborhood, I'd have a lot of prejudices against blacks as well. But the thing that made me see that it has nothing to do with race, is meeting a couple people who were adopted. An adopted black, and an adopted asian. Both of them were raised by whites. And they were just like me, and into all the same stuff, same interests, same values, same education, etc... So they were pretty much white, except for their skin color, appearance, etc... They did not act even remotely like their peers who grew up raised in their own communities. That made me realize there are a lot of social problems, and there is such a thing as ghetto trash, and ignorant people. Same way there are ignorant trash people in the south, etc... But that does not mean they ALL are. Yes, you should assume that some people are bad, and some neighborhoods are bad. Because they are. But keep in mind that it is not their race, but their upbringing. If you are raised in violence and ignorance, that is how you will turn out. If you grow up with drug use and crime all around you, that is what you will gravitate towards. If you grow up with an emphasis on education, morals, etc, you will turn out with those things. It's much more about culture and background, than race...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Woah. I. Have. Cock.

Sweet!
    Umm, the point was to say that I was tougher than you.......but seeing as how I did it with a cartoon character I can understand the failure.....

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I personally believe that the racists are those that will not let the race issue die.. I am not pointing fingers, but there are particular groups that have play the race card for reason, adn all it does is make them appear to be more ignorant than the rest.... If you truly want to end racisim... get rid of the racists, and people from bellevue (I understand most of you don't get the reference, but the city of Bellevue in Wa, is full of the "lifestyles of the Rich and Snobish)

I agree.

Minorities are just as bad, at making race a big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    I think a lot of the behaviors and tendencies you see in other races, and dislike, tend to come from people's upbringing, not from their race. I had some mild prejudicial tendencies in high school, growing up in a largely hispanic community. And I'm sure if I grew up in a black neighborhood, I'd have a lot of prejudices against blacks as well. But the thing that made me see that it has nothing to do with race, is meeting a couple people who were adopted. An adopted black, and an adopted asian. Both of them were raised by whites. And they were just like me, and into all the same stuff, same interests, same values, same education, etc... So they were pretty much white, except for their skin color, appearance, etc... They did not act even remotely like their peers who grew up raised in their own communities. That made me realize there are a lot of social problems, and there is such a thing as ghetto trash, and ignorant people. Same way there are ignorant trash people in the south, etc... But that does not mean they ALL are. Yes, you should assume that some people are bad, and some neighborhoods are bad. Because they are. But keep in mind that it is not their race, but their upbringing. If you are raised in violence and ignorance, that is how you will turn out. If you grow up with drug use and crime all around you, that is what you will gravitate towards. If you grow up with an emphasis on education, morals, etc, you will turn out with those things. It's much more about culture and background, than race...
    I understand what your saying but to no strech of imagination can I fathom how ones upbringing can make then turn into a bad person. I grew up in the heart of the ghetto have I ever done drugs? nope. Have i ever stolen anything more then candy froma store when i was a kid? nope. Do I "roll" ina cadillac on 24's shooting up neighboorhoods? nope sure dont. Its an excuse.

Its my perants fault they beet me as a child wa wa w fuckign wa. It is a persons own responsiblty to who they turn out to be not anyone elses. Can I say there are some terrible whites of corse Ide be ignorant not to but majority rules int his case.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    sure you gotta talk to these people and communicate respectfully with them to a point but hahahaha, its so funny the way almost everyone backs down and opens their arms welcomingly to a racist skinhead just because Jaxs says that its her friend.
    Kinda lame!
    Way to miss the point of it all. You've obviously read next to nothing said or at best glanced over it.

It's not about him being a friend of Jax...if you can't see that well then that is pretty lame.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    I personally believe that the racists are those that will not let the race issue die.. I am not pointing fingers, but there are particular groups that have play the race card for reason, adn all it does is make them appear to be more ignorant than the rest.... If you truly want to end racisim... get rid of the racists, and people from bellevue (I understand most of you don't get the reference, but the city of Bellevue in Wa, is full of the "lifestyles of the Rich and Snobish)
    True Jesse Jackson plays that like a well tuned instrument...however those that take advantage of it distract from the real racism that is alive and well in this country. Do I have some KKK guy trying to lynch me? Nope...but do I get involved in situations where my race is a detriment to who I am? Oh yeah. Sometimes it's with the white majority and many times with other minorities...I don't buy into "It's all the white peoples fault" mentality but that the issue is still relavent and damaging cannot and should not be ignored and left in silence. I'm always surprised when it pops up...usually at the strangest of times and places. Unless I'm in a car with my cousins then it's a 99.9% chance we'll be pulled over by a cop...cause you know a car full of mexicans is a dangerous thing in L.A. We're already taking all those jobs from people....oh and you know invading the U.S. illegally by going to cities and states most who live there can't pronounce correctly cause their spanish sucks.

If anything the major issue today is self segregation...that's simply asking for MORE tension as opposed to avoiding it.

My main point is not to defer responsibility.

Everyone is responsible for how they turn out in the long run.
    People can change if they really want to.
    I have very little sympathy.
    People from really poor, really shitty situations, sometimes manage
    to go to college, move out, and go on to do great things...
    Other people who are given it all, fuck it all up, and end up losers.

But what I am talking about is race.

I'm talking about adopted kids, raised by another race.
    If you take a black kid, and raise him in white suburbia,
    and give them morals, teach them resposibility, they will
    end up well-adjusted, going to college, and being a generally
    nice person. They won't be ghetto or ignorant like the stereotypes.
    I know this to be true, because I met two people who had this scenario.
    Black and Asian. Both were as white as can be, in terms of how they
    acted, what they were into, and how they talked. Not one drop of
    ignorance, slang, etc... The asian did not act "asian" in any way.
    Not shy, nor smart, etc...

But when I meet anyone who was raised in a strong cultural environment,
    it *does* wear off on them. People raised in Japan have a very specific
    way of acting. Same with people raised in a Latin household, or those
    raised in the ghetto. If you fit a stereotype, it's because you were exposed
    to it. If your parents take you to eat fried chicken every weekend, you will
    grow to really like fried chicken. So if you are black, you end up fitting
    a stereotype. If you grow up around a lot of gangsters rolling in "phat"
    rides, with 22" wheels, and packing heat, and dealing drugs, and they
    are the ones with the money and the women, you will want to grow
    up to be like they are. Thus continuing the stereotypes.

Yes, you can change. But people are a product of their environment.

Race does not have much to do with it, if at all.

That's my point.

Give me some examples of how someone's skin color, or race, affects who they are, or how they act...

I'm guessing that 99% of examples are based on environment, and upbringing.

I have no problem with someone saying they do not want to hang out with ignorant, ghetto people. And I have no problem with saying you do not like a certain culture, and that you do not like how they act. But it's a culture. Not race. And it's a generalization, because not everyone can be judged based on color alone.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I just wanted to say about the emo fag thing. Some of them ARE hot. Just throwing my .02 in, Id fuck some of them if I had the chance. Not surprising considering we've all been filled in that Im a skank;]
    Oh no we've lost another hottie to the Emo kids! All is lost!!!!

I cannot see myself losing respect for you or any of the members of this board, even Morning Glory and all his outspoken ways;] I prefer questions be asked, I hate to assume, so would like that same respect back to me, and the members here have always treated me with the utmost respect.
    Another good point that is hopefully not lost on any here. As heated and poison tipped as our discussions may get their is always a layer of respect that keeps us from killing each other. Though now that we know what most look like and have a map that point out where they are roughly this may change. haha.

ill start off by saying me and Italdvl are just about polar opposites.
    Yeah that about sums it up in regards to this place and it's members too...quite different yet somehow fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I like to go to clubs, I do drugs, I like to drink, I like to party, Im a punk rocker...
    Whatever, everyone knows you stay home and play monopoly in your PJ's or pour over your hello kitty collection.

I think Im teaching him tolerance just as hes teaching ME tolerance.
    That's what good friends do...teach one another. That and occasionally punch each other for being a total prick too.

Hope that gives you a little more in depth analysis of why I protect him as he does me. I appriciate that you are willing to look a little more in depth at him because hes my friend. Im trying to show him things he otherwise never would have seen or had a notion to observe himself.
    It's too all our benefit that we look a bit deeper into those who open themselves up here about topics close to who and what they are. It's a rare and while it can cause friction all that's gained really ends up creating a stronger community...and individual.

Everyone is responsible for how they turn out in the long run.
    People can change if they really want to.
    Other people who are given it all, fuck it all up, and end up losers.

it *does* wear off on them. People raised in Japan have a very specific
    way of acting. Same with people raised in a Latin household, or those
    raised in the ghetto. If you fit a stereotype, it's because you were exposed
    to it. If your parents take you to eat fried chicken every weekend, you will
    grow to really like fried chicken. So if you are black, you end up fitting
    a stereotype. If you grow up around a lot of gangsters rolling in "phat"
    rides, with 22" wheels, and packing heat, and dealing drugs, and they
    are the ones with the money and the women, you will want to grow
    up to be like they are. Thus continuing the stereotypes.

That's my point.

Give me some examples of how someone's skin color, or race, affects who they are, or how they act...

I have no problem with someone saying they do not want to hang out with ignorant, ghetto people. And I have no problem with saying you do not like a certain culture, and that you do not like how they act. But it's a culture. Not race. And it's a generalization, because not everyone can be judged based on color alone.

You know you bring up some very good questions and points. This one is goign to take me a while HA. Im going to be thinking of your post and I will have a reply to it soon enough whether ina ggrance to you or not.

Some oen that can challange me NICE!!!!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

A good point that is though you gotta admit responsibility is a double edged sword when you're part of a minority. Many avenues of advancement have been and continue to be traditionally closed to those not of or part of the racial and social majority. I agree that"Everyone is responsible for how they turn out in the long run."

How they get there may not be as ideal and acceptable to the majority when you don't have the same avenues they do. It's not exclusive to race though....class has far more to do with this really. A smart poor kid isn't exactly gonna end up in Exeter for his H.S. years like a dumb rich kid would...like you said though..

"People can change if they really want to.
    Other people who are given it all, fuck it all up, and end up losers."

Dead on truth that is.

Here is where we split though. These are not absolutes. They are possibilities. We've all known the kid with the great parents who turns out to be a total loser or worse a psychopath. At the same time we've known the kid with horrible parents who turns out to be as good as it gets. Enviornment and parents are part of the equation but not the defining force...they can't be. It's not how we function. Our individual outlooks have a lot to do with it...some see their enviornment as a place to excel in others see it as a place to escape. Ignorance breeds in ALL races and social circles no matter what...like rich white people who ban jews from their clubs or ghetto kids who think anything not from their hood sucks. Ignorance is universal.

So what exactly is acting "white"? I'm being serious cause this part stumps me. The way you make it sound is that if you're acting respectful, use proper accepted english, and don't act "ethnic" one has somehow reached the right way to be. You're using stereotypes to define entire ethnicities and what it sounds like is that it's better not to have these ethnic stereotypes and act like another more mainstream stereotype...in this case acting "white"...is that the gist or am I off?

it *does* wear off on them
    Well yes but how is that a bad thing? Even given your examples that can easily be seen from the other side as a positive...one has to wonder how these stereotypes stack up against ones own personal prefrences. If you're not part of that minority or ethnicity you're never going to see these stereotypes, traditions, behaviours, etc. in the same way. Just like how they see what I guess would be "white" stereotypes as utterly blah and uninteresting. So are we comparing prefrences or are we mixing up what a stereotype is compared to what an ethnicity is? I grew up in "Latino" (I think that's the official P.C. term we're using this year...) households and all were different...some had the stereotypes and others were not. I'm not seeing how ethnic households and neighborhoods that don't "act white" are a negative thing or somehow breed lower standards...especially given that the standards you did describe are not exclusive to the white majority.

That's my point.
    Well I already addressed my views on enviornment but your statement that race has nothign to do with it seems contradictory to what you stated...just cause adopted kids acted "white" does not mean that their race will have no impact on their lives and that even if it did it's an automatic negative...ones ethnicity has a very big influence on who they are...but I agree it should not define them.

In terms ot ethnicity..simple. Traditions. Every ethnicity has them and it effects how one views their world depending on how they react to them...like with the Day of the Dead festival effects how one sees those who've passed on or various Japanese festivals that really add a diffrent color and life to everything from how one sees nature and life. If you're not part of these ethnicities you're not going to either be exposed to them or not exposed to them in the same way as those who grew up in and around it. Same could be said for nationality really...or to give a darker slant their are cases where ones race and race alone gets them killed. That's about as big of an effect as you can get.

Well in many cases ethnicity, enviornment, and upbringing go hand in hand...so you can't really seperate them completely.

I agree with the sentiment, deeply at that...but race is still seen as the defining part of many cultures. So while I'll happily join you in your above statement...too many don't and require one still see things on a racial level at times. It's slowly changing but untill the majority go along with it race will always dominate over culture in terms of defenition and how one is seen. Kinda sad really....though understandable.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Please allow me to use you as an example, and please, please let me know if i am out of line....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    True Jesse Jackson plays that like a well tuned instrument...those that take advantage of the real racism... that is alive and well in this country. Do I have some KKK guy trying to lynch me? do I get involved in situations where my race is a detriment to who I am? Oh yeah. it's with the white majority and many times with other minorities...I buy into "It's all the white peoples fault" mentality... the issue is still relavent and damaging and should be ignored and left in silence. I'm always surprised when it pops up... I'm in a car with my cousins then it's a 99.9% chance we'll be pulled over by a cop...cause you know a car full of mexicans is a dangerous thing in L.A. We're already taking all those jobs from people....oh and you know invading the U.S. illegally by going to cities and states most who live there can't pronounce correctly cause their spanish sucks.

the major issue today is self segregation...that's simply asking for MORE tension .
    I have to agree with you too a point.. I cut your quote to prove something, and hopefully you see it...

The reason I did that was to give everyone an example of how the media keeps the cieling fan of racism alive and well... One of the most important points a memebr of the jourlisitc community can make and try to do, is to turn everything into a race issue...

I beleieve it is everyone right to choose who they like and don't like... Honestly, there are more white people that I can not stand then not, I don't hate groups of people, just individuals...

BC

I just want to clarify a couple points.

First, I am talking about people who make racist statements.
    What I have a problem with, is generalizations.
    Assuming that because someone has black skin,
    or asian eyes, or latino, or white, that they are automatically
    good, or bad, friend, or enemy. That is what I do not like.
    My point to anyone who has that mentality, is that regardless
    of skin color, or religion, you can be a cool person.
    My example of the black kid I knew, who was adopted,
    and raised by whites, is that he spoke non-ghetto english,
    liked D&D, listened to heavy metal music, did not like rap,
    and did not fit into any black stereotypes at all. He fit into
    the group of mostly white suburban teenagers that were
    into those things, when I was in high school.

So my point is that just because someone is a certain race,
    it does not mean they should be hated. Even if all the rest
    of their people are doing really lame things.

Muslims and arabs are getting slammed right now too.
    There's a dude I work with right now, who is from Pakistan,
    and who was raised as a muslim. But he is just a regular dude.
    He likes to go out to get some beers, likes to tell dirty jokes,
    has piercings, etc... He may fit two very prejudicial categories,
    but he does not act arab, or muslim, at all, even though that
    is his ethnic background.

You just have to meet people, and get to know them, before you
    judge them. I do not want a radical fundementalist muslim around.
    But nor do I want a hardcore born-again christian around me.
    Nor do I like ignorant ghetto people. But I have black friends.
    Ones who are smart, and cool, and fun to be around.
    Not ones who are criminals, drug dealers, etc...

I also want to point out that I do totally realize that your environment
    does play a role in your outcome. If you are raised in the hood, and your
    parents don't tell you to study, but force you to deal drugs as a kid, it will
    be hard for you to go to school. And if you do go to school, chances are,
    it will be a crappy school, because good teachers do not want to teach in
    the hood. So that kid will not have a good education, and will not know how
    to talk right, etc... So that means it will be hard to get a job, etc...
    So I do understand the cycle of poverty. I'm not discounting it at all.
    But at the same time, you have your whole life to get ahead.
    Your whole life to improve yourself, to read, get educated, learn, etc...
    If you take the time after work to learn new things, instead of just going
    home and drinking beer, or getting high, you will improve yourself.
    And be able to sound more intelligent, and get a better job, go back
    to school, etc, etc... It can all be done, because I have seen people do it.
    Almost every job I have gotten, I learned the skill by teaching it to myself.
    By working on skills after work, on my own, to get a better job.

My main point is that race, as defined by skin color, etc, is not the same as
    your environment and your culture. If you are raised in a black household,
    or a white household, a jewish household, or a latin household, or an asian
    household, they will probably pass on certain behaviors and ideas to you.
    My point is that I know that if you mix up the babies, and raise an asian
    kid in a black home, that kid will sound and act black. If you raise a mexican
    kid in an asian home, he will act pretty damn asian. If you raise a white kid
    in a latino home, he wll act pretty damn latino. It has nothing to do with
    "race" as defined by skin color. 99% of ethnic stereotypes come from the
    influences of the culture. Asian people are shy, because their parents
    often teach them to be overly polite. Black people tend to be loud, because
    they don't tend to tell their kids to be quiet. But these things are part of the
    culture, and have nothing to do with skin color.

You couldn't be more wrong on the deffintion. I do hold a racial policy in my life but that goes as far as"mixing". Hate no. I hate anyone that does wrong in this world. Regardless of color. I am racist becuase I prefur the company of my own kind as do most races.
    I am African-American, and if it even appeared that you made that statement to me, I would not deal with you. I prefer the company of people who are sane and don't talk off the wall about preference and dealing with just their own race. I don't have anything in common with most black folks because I am too different from them in the first place, and to be honest, don't have much from white folks cause they must not think I'm black enough.

Having no friends is actually better for me, less enegry I have to waste proving I'm worthy of anyone's time.

You can't explain to me the differences between racism and prejudice because it's all the same, and I've been a victim of it a few times.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

There's a problem in Alsace with skinheads. I was going to go see KMFDM in Strasbourg, but groups like Rammstein and KMFDM are really popular with skinheads here. Only because they're German. Considering both groups are fanatically against naziism it makes no sense to me. And then also the government here is forcing out thousands of foreigners (arabs and africans mostly) But apparently the problem is even worse in Norway where foreigners (including europeans) are being harassed, beaten and killed. And it's usually by Odinist Neo Nazis who want Norway to be a nation of vikings once again. And a lot of the people who are into black metal here are also neo nazis. Not all of them, but quite a few. Especially now that you have some bands that are taking the medieval metal bands like Cruachan and In Extremo and making a new genre called Viking metal. So I've found neo nazi t shirts at this record store that specializes in Rock, Metal, Punk, Goth, and Industrial. Fuck em all anyways, most are borderline retarded anyways.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

*taking back everything I said*

Apparantly tolerance is lost on some people. Its ok, I was out of his league anyways;]

thats what this topic reminds me of. hehe
    but seriously it is a pretty strong topic. lots of opinions and views.
    i know a couple of skinheads who are NOT into the KKK thing.. ive known some that help ladies cross the damn street heh
    they're not all bad. Its just like any other culture..

Every colture has their section of people who are catagorized into "ghetto" and give that race a bad name..
    AKA : ******s are different than blacks
    White trashys are different than white's
    Some skinheads are different than nazi skinheads.
    I dunno its just my opinion.

My grandfather was a grandwizard of the KKK in Alabama and my dad is a racist..well WAS a racist.. my sister had a kid with a black man and when my dad found out i thought he'd disown her but instead her child changed him and now he buys him stuff all the time. I dunno where im going with this im too tired lol. I think i'll just leave with a quote:

"If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other cause for prejudice by noon." - George Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    "If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other cause for prejudice by noon." - George Aiken

Lets just hope that never happens!

Oh and Jax I don't really want them to tolerate me I couldnt give a shit.

As I always say.

"Tolerance is the verture of men who beleive in nothing"

Don't tolerate me hate me if you wish as I would not tolerate some of you on any givin day. Here on the internet yah sure I'll give you that. But in real life its a whole different story.

Jax you know me personally. Have I been known to tolerate much?
    HAHAHA

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Jax you know me personally. Have I been known to tolerate much?
    HAHAHA
    Do I really have to answer that?? lol. Im suprised you tolerate me. You know my big mouth and all;p

Lets just hope that never happens!

Oh and Jax I don't really want them to tolerate me I couldnt give a shit.
    I am curious if you were going to answer any of the questions from my last post.

"Tolerance is the verture of men who beleive in nothing"

"We believe in Nothing Lebowski...Nooothing!"

"Say what you want about the tenents of National Socialism, but at least it's an ethos"

all kidding aside I've had fun joking around, and being belligerent on this thread. I'm way too busy to keep it up though.

if a person is a racial seperatist, and mostly just wants to be left alone, I really haven't got much to say about that...

I may choose to live my life in a different way, but hey fuckin' whatever.

...if folks are into actively exterminating other cultures/races, coke/pepsi drinkers, 'ethnic cleansing', and stuff like that... it's pretty fucking hard for me accept it, but they have a right to SAY it... (*ahem*christian coalition*cough*cough*)

when they want to act out their aggressions (as in the above norway examples...or the religious right in this country, the maoists in china) then it's a different matter.

assholes come in all colors.

anyway, I gotta run and that's just about all I can spare for this thread, thanx for the comedy...

"No, no there's nothing to be afraid of Donnie, they're just nihilists"

And dont worry. Id be roasted right along with you for being a punk rock chick with tattooes and a mohawk. Hitler didnt stand for that;p
    Actually alot of modern 'proud white' women have interesting hairstyles and tattoos..Fairly common really.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy Donovan
    Actually alot of modern 'proud white' women have interesting hairstyles and tattoos..Fairly common really.
    Lol, I was filled in on that last night, Im a jackass apparantly. thanks ItalDvl;p

I cannot remember for the life of me who said that...I think my ex said it, but what does he know, lol.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

*taking back everything I said*
    About?

the bomb diggity, word

and as much as jews preach about hating the gentile,
    sorry that this is from a while back, but ..... please point out to me where you have EVER seen jews preaching hate for any other race..... not in the talmud, not in the torah, not in the kaballah ... not in temple, not in person, not in the "jew controled" left-wing media not EVER ...... dont try to back up an argument with false statements, especially if you are trying to discredit other races/religions

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    About?
    i was mad. Lol. Lets just leave it at that.

yes, Jax has immature crybaby moments too!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by peoplejudgeme
    sorry that this is from a while back, but ..... please point out to me where you have EVER seen jews preaching hate for any other race..... not in the talmud, not in the torah, not in the kaballah ... not in temple, not in person, not in the "jew controled" left-wing media not EVER ...... dont try to back up an argument with false statements, especially if you are trying to discredit other races/religions
    Ummm, I was engaged to a jew. Ive seen first hand everything that you said is false.

+ Reply to Thread