+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: random thoughts thread

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Default Re: random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    Just a quick survey if your boyfriend bit off your ear would you go back to him?

i trust you're not asking for advice because it happened to you.

well i'm going to be getting an industrial piercing in the top of my ear, so if he tries to bite my ear off, he'll be getting a mouth full of metal and will likely chip his teeth. he wouldn't dream of biting my ear off.

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

I wish I lived in ancient greece with an internet connection to the future... so I could mess up philosophical history

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Dear Diarreah,
    Today I came across a webpage and my monitor was messy. After indulging in sponge-monitor cleanings and electrical shocking, I awoke to see displayed the displayed site named blueblood.net on displayed my monitor, and I was happy, for there are supposedly many wenches on here who have been known to wash themselves, and REAL men, the sort who don't.
    Ater three hours and eleven minutes of considerablation, I decided that I would make myself come to a delighted state of delightment by stating my delight about the state of the States and the Coogan-Courtney love Love Love love child, disgust elsewhere in these forums (here).
    I also decided that a) I was going to learn some languages, and a) that they would include 1) the manly, harsh barking of German, b) the soft, gentle ribbit of French, and 92.63) the twanging, thudding chirrup of Hebrew (Must... be... more... Jewish...)
    I also had a thought:

Consider the circle, O, and the line, |. We use the circle to represent zero, and the line to represent one: n0ught or s1ngle. But this is the opposite to how it should be!

Imagine, if you will, a sheeeet of paper with a large, red dot on it, inside a tray; you are going to pour blue paint into the tray. If you put a piece of clay in the shape of a rectangle standing on the line of the tray, it will not stop the paint from covering the red dot; it will seep around it, and still cover the dot. However, if you formed it into a circle by bending it and put it over the dot, the paint would not reach inside it, and the circle would stay blue.
    The paint is like infinity: It moves and is everywhere that it iis not opposed.
    The line is like nothing: It will not stop infinity from swallowing it.
    The circle marks a barrier: the paint cannot permeate it, and cannot cover the dot-- or any of the paper-- that it convers. This barrier takes a part of infinity for itself, and forms the one, the sole, a thing against the everything.

So there.

'Nuff snuff,
    -SkTwMn

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

i'm not the craziest person here.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna
    i'm not the craziest person here.

Bet you're pretty freakin' glad I joined, then. XD

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

skintwisterman youre fucking brilliant.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i hit myself in the head *malcolm you say anything and ill git you* and now i have a huge bruise on my forehead, and it hurts like hell.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

owww dude... thats not fun ive done that before

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry

of cours, but if you did it the way i did, youd feel REALLY dumb. lol

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    I would go back to him long enough to get him in bed , then id bite off his right testicle...
    why just the right one? do you like the left one better or something?

In days long past, children used to run out to the fields to gather up lamb balls that had dropped off and bring them back for a breakfast feast. Elastics were (and sometimes are) used to cut off the circulation and then they would just drop off after a while.
    During branding, when calves are also separated from their noogies, the testicles can be tossed onto the hot iron and eaten when they burst.

According to The Kama Sutra - drinking milk, mixed with sugar, and having the testicle of a ram or a goat boiled in it, is a means of increasing sexual vigour.

In Clinton, Montana (home to one of the most famous Testicle Festivals) they feed over 2 1/2 tons of bull balls to over 15,000 visitors!

Turkey "balls" are found on the inside, near the turkey's liver

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

look man, i I think your friend Billy is dead....
    look i'm telling you ,i think your friend Billy might be dead....
    look,let's talk serious,I think your friend Billy might be dead....
    well,i did some research,and found somthin' scary....Went to the library,and found Billy's obituary....
    i tell ya now,Your friend Billy is officially ...Dead....

Billy who?

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    i trust you're not asking for advice because it happened to you.

well i'm going to be getting an industrial piercing in the top of my ear, so if he tries to bite my ear off, he'll be getting a mouth full of metal and will likely chip his teeth. he wouldn't dream of biting my ear off.
    nope not me a friend not that stupid

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

ahh, ok lol. well you got my answer...

Dear Dairy,
    Word up my G-dawg (which is American for "Hello") I have much news to tell you whether you like it or more blindingly likingly of not; for today was a special day like no other in that absolutely JACK and his best friend SHIT totally did NOT TAKE PLACE upon the grimy walls of my apartment-come-flat.

I was going about my rounds and around my bouts with a passion like unto the tales of the tight-wearing boys who were girls who were boys who were girls who were the boy lesbians of Shaking Spears singing of their Danish prince and their Scottish king and their Finnish kaiser, when I realized to my dismay that I could not be arsed. Shirking my many manly duties of jar-opening, cabinet-assembling, pencil-with-a-knife-sharpening and interior-redecoratinging, I decided to go for a quick tramp, but as none were in the required range for a simple and mutiually-make pleasable session of hobo-bummage (somethign I need to talk to Social Cervixes about) range, I instead went for a quick, (quick as in fast, not alive((fast as in rapid, not stationary(((rapid as in velocitous, not bumpy river pain makers))) )) ) walk across the river, whereupon I cursed my bad judgement for not using a bridge, which got me wet and oh no behave for you see it was not in the sense of the Riding Hilton Three movies.

Returning to El(which is French for "Teh") house, I removed and took off my clothing, socks and magpie-bait in a style which would earn any movie a XXXXX rating only be able to be viewed by 40-year old Deacons with quiet dignity and special gloves. This left me in a state other than the usual of Solid or Florida and left me quite naked, standing there there with nothing on except a predictable pun. Lifting my clothing, I then carefully folded and hurled my pants onto my drying rack in a manner reminiscient of the solid snakes revengeance on the undead cyborg ninjas and the I can't do it's with the pussy-lack of shooting even despite the massive nuke-mech. Fagg't.

Spending most of the rest of the day drying my clothes and dignity on a toasting rack I know for a fact did not belong to Ghengis Khan (making it a valuable hysterical artifact, yours fo just $19.99 + £137,921.42 posting and package-- Guatemalian Citizens add one of the leaves you laughingly call your local currency for living in such a ridiculously named country), I also experimented with sampling culinary dishes, though they all tasted like broken china, glass or Chyna wang (God Bless Armenia), eventually deciding I would be wiser eating the flesh of innocents, cabbages and cows (this may seem like a trick question as cows are inherently evil, but it is not because I know better than you and you will not question me lest I beat you within an inch of not just your life but the life of famed Pope Ratzinger I, for I am in a loving and charitable mood). After trying to find a successful recipe for precisely almost an hour (in your "strange "human"" methods of thyme-keeping) I settled on a sponge cake which was very comfortable and big enough to feed an African family or Tom "Thumb" Cruise for one year, eleven days, and thirteen months and ate a bowel of my special (you will know it is special by the fire under your tongue that threatens to consume your liver ducts and kidney glands) Dramatical Curry, a recipe for which I will be posting onto these very boreds within the end of the month; the meal itself slamming hard onto your tongue-chakra with the force of a martial artist (Karate, Bukkake, Pilates, Judo) master with punches of furious lashing blow smacks.

Alas, sleep has come to take me away to a land of distant dreams, and yeah, though it pains me, I can no longer stay in this dreary world of long, melodramatic goodbyes, so tata for now, and keep "being wonderful" (derisive snort rofl mcfuck.)
    Ciao (that's Italian for "hello"),
    -SkTwMn

I like Puddin...

There thats my random thought...I was thinking maybe I could put down something really witty and cool but when I stopped to let the first thing outa my head and into my fingers that is what I got....

posting random thoughts eh?? well heres My contribution...
    if a bear shits in the woods, does the shit stink?

what did theRabbi say when the Pope had diarrhea??

Holy Shit!

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

fish

oh...

and fanny rash

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    posting random thoughts eh?? well heres My contribution...
    if a bear shits in the woods, does the shit stink?

what did theRabbi say when the Pope had diarrhea??

Holy Shit!
    no becuse your manifest your reality,thus the falling tree is never heard,because it never happened...

and the shit is never smelt...

yea get me? ...

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    no becuse your manifest your reality,thus the falling tree is never heard,because it never happened...

and the shit is never smelt...

yea get me? ...
    so your saying that if the pope shits in the woods. it woudnt make a sound.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I can't crack my middle finger, and it really needs to be.

ugh. i feel nauseous. its like morning sickness all over again. kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    ugh. i feel nauseous. its like morning sickness all over again. kill me.
    ummm sorry< i was watching your new avatar and didnt hear ya

hope ya feel better soon

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

hargalaten's Avatar Junior Member
    Born in Sherman, Tx; Lived mostly in Hondo, Tx

whatever happened to those choose-yer-own-adventure books? i usedta read em straight through just to fuck with my head... good times.

Quote Originally Posted by hargalaten
    whatever happened to those choose-yer-own-adventure books? i usedta read em straight through just to fuck with my head... good times.

i have about a million of those. lol. i loved the goosebump ones lol im a dork

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Drug Enforcement Administration and U.S. Customs agents in New York dismantled a gang that traveled from rave to rave, shaking down suburban kids who were high on Ecstasy. The gang, which called itself the Brooklyn Terror Squad, or BTS, "terrorized rave parties throughout the Eastern seaboard and in Florida," says Linda Lacewell, an assistant U.S. attorney in New York. The gang beat up and robbed ravers, stole their drugs and then resold them at the same parties, she says. Ten gang members have pleaded guilty to various drug charges and are awaiting sentencing.

'Like taking candy from a baby'

"When these people (high on Ecstasy) are in these raves, they are basically unconscious," says Felix Jimenez, special agent in charge of New York's DEA office. "It's like taking candy from a baby."

Zoned-out ravers "are easy targets," Paez says. "They think nothing bad is going to happen. Those people who want to go out there and take advantage of these people have an open market. They can pick and choose their victims."

The U.S. government in 1985 classified Ecstasy, also known as MDMA (for its scientific name, methylenedioxy-methamphetamine), as a Schedule 1 illicit drug with no medical benefit.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Mmm pie.

nuklear's Avatar Junior Member

Domokun

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by nuklear
    Domokun

All Your Base Are Belong To Me!!!!!!!!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

If I stop clapping the soles of my bare feet together for more than a few seconds the world will end. It's not easy being green.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

I hate the " it could be worse" mentality-
    I mean- that could really be said to anyone!!!
    how the fuck is that supposed to make you feel better-
    is there some dick-shit walking around the Hurricane Katrina wreckage telling people "Hey- it could be worse"- cause realisticly IT COULD!!!
    Were there assholes in New YorK during the 9/11 shit going "relax- it could be worse"

them: Hey man- it could be worse
    me: (punching them in the nose)
    them: awwwww- what the fuck!!!
    me: relax man- it could be worse-
    them: ?
    me: (kicking them in the nuts and elbowing the back of thier head)
    them: uuuuuhhhhhh??
    me: just chill- I mean hey, it could be worse- right?
    them: ??!!!!
    me: (busting out my assortment of torture tools and stomping on thier head)
    them: aaaaaaarrrrarrararraauuuuuhhhhhgggg!!!!
    me: (grinning) oh- it could be worse-

( I think you get the picture)

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    yeh-not the way she did it though-i was there lol sorry bought the bruise babe.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yeh-not the way she did it though-i was there lol sorry bought the bruise babe.

its not ur fault sexy. its completely mine, i was a little, um, ditzy.

i gatita, tu es mi corazon. mi amore, mi reina. me encanta!

and i dont even speak spanish! lol

i gatita, tu es mi corazon. mi amore, mi reina. me encanta!

youre so sweet papi. you aint never getting away from me ever. i wont let you. ill kill whoever tries to take you from me lol

and i think she means it too! lol saw her lodaing up the object she knocked her head with the other day...that thing is powerful dangerous! lol

and i think she means it too! lol saw her loading up the object she knocked her head with the other day...that thing is powerful dangerous! lol
    *hums* it was powerful ill give you that

you too silly .

+ Reply to Thread