+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: random thoughts thread

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default random thoughts thread

okay-I caught what forrest said in the b.m.y.w.l.b thread and decided hows about we make a new thread of mindless bable? pick up where we left of? lets se....I passed out cus i ate too much flan....(I ahve a sweet tooth)and.....go!

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

Default Re: random thoughts thread

pizza and oreo jello pudding make the world go round. They're also very good for artisitic insipration i figure as i've drawn more these past to days than all of summer lol

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

I'm sick and fucking tired of OLD PEOPLE!!

Everywhere you go these fucking whiny decrepit raisin people are fuckin shit up! You got to the emergency room at the hospital. What do you see? OLD PEOPLE! Every fucking bed is full of them. You try and drive down the highway. OLD PEOPLE! Left lane, doin 35 with a death grip on the wheel. Go to the pharmacy. OLD PEOPLE! Bitching about the cost of their shit and piss drugs. Grocery store. OLD PEOPLE! STILL writing fucking CHECKS!! They stink, they are ugly and they have terrible attitudes. I vote for an age limit on life. Huge tax relief. Who's wit me??!!

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    I'm sick and fucking tired of OLD PEOPLE!!

Everywhere you go these fucking whiny decrepit raisin people are fuckin shit up! You got to the emergency room at the hospital. What do you see? OLD PEOPLE! Every fucking bed is full of them. You try and drive down the highway. OLD PEOPLE! Left lane, doin 35 with a death grip on the wheel. Go to the pharmacy. OLD PEOPLE! Bitching about the cost of their shit and piss drugs. Grocery store. OLD PEOPLE! STILL writing fucking CHECKS!! They stink, they are ugly and they have terrible attitudes. I vote for an age limit on life. Huge tax relief. Who's wit me??!!
    old people dont look like people anyway i find them strange to look at i couldnt imagine being one plus they smell of incontinence when they insist on sitting next to me on the bus i feel quite bad for them really i never want to be old i like walking not shuffling

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

fireworks
    boom
    boom
    boomboom
    fizzzzz
    fizzzboomzzzz
    boomfizzboom
    boom
    fizz
    boomboom
    boom

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i went to like the mall and like there was this girl getting her hair done, and like i wanted to get my hair done too, so like i got it done, but like hers looked so much better, so like i didnt want it done anymore, so like i went home, and like thats where i am now.

I hate stupid people.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    I hate stupid people.
    Oh thats why ninjas are undetectable, they target the stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    I hate stupid people.
    thats me. for the record i was REALLY bored.

hmm another random thought. Why do hello kitty vibrators exist? okay maybe more a question than a though but my roomate had one and so did an aqaintance. they scare me

manimal's Avatar Junior Member

how come i've never meet anyone who's beaten a "HUGO" game

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyamy
    hmm another random thought. Why do hello kitty vibrators exist? okay maybe more a question than a though but my roomate had one and so did an aqaintance. they scare me
    I posted something on the hello kittie vibrator a long time ago you can read it here http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3676

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

there's this fucking fly in my house....

i swear he's a smooth little basterd,he moves slow as hell,and he won't move until the last second,and he doesn't move real fast,just lazily,escapes me.....

he's a smug little basterd.....

my neck hurts, all the time. i mean i dont even know why. its not like i spent all night giving head or something, because then id know why. it just hurts, and i can barely move it. it drives me crazy.

yeh id hope to know if you were too lol. anyone ever tryed pickled tomatoes? they are really really really good! And I dont even like tomatoes.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

you know those signs that say " if you lived here, you'd be home by now"...

wouldn't it be funny if a cemetary had one that said "if you died here, you'd be home by now"?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    there's this fucking fly in my house....

i swear he's a smooth little basterd,he moves slow as hell,and he won't move until the last second,and he doesn't move real fast,just lazily,escapes me.....

he's a smug little basterd.....
    for some stupid ass reason there are like 12 flies that fly around in circles in the very middle of the back porch...they stay right next to eachother...drives me nuts...I think there are dead people under my porch or something.

you could put up flystrips kk might help. I get ripped outby your screenname cus it reminds me of a comic character from savage dragon whose alias was kill kat. his side kick always ended up fucking stuff up though it was funny.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

I have a cup of tea, a good song on, and a kitten in my lap making 'squee' noises and trying to suck my skirt. I'm pretty sure, were I normal, I'd find some way to be depressed. But I'm not! Yay!

Drugs = world happy!

Host's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    I'm sick and fucking tired of OLD PEOPLE!!...
    hahaha... but you've missed out the best part... it's all about their glasses! why do all old people have satelite dish-size glasses? also, removable sets of teeth can be handy

Host's Avatar Member

i havent had any coffee for almost two weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yeh id hope to know if you were too lol.

youd be the first to know.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Halloween

Halloween, Halloween, so scary and dark. The moon is rising and the stars are out and kids are trick or treating. Are Witches, Frankensteins, Draculas, Butterflies and other stuff too. Like I wish I was a Witch and my brother was Frankenstein and my dad was Dracula and my mom was a Butterfly, and I would get more candy.

Written by my 7 yr old daughter Cassandra.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Why do hello kitty vibrators exist?
    yeah ive always wondered this too... like EW... well fun, but still... making a sex toy out of a childrens character is somehow... wrong to me.

or some stupid ass reason there are like 12 flies that fly around in circles in the very middle of the back porch...they stay right next to eachother...drives me nuts...I think there are dead people under my porch or something.
    do they have "shout" stain remover spray in the US?? that shit kills ANY kind of bugs... like INSTANTLY... its fantastic. better than raid!! seriously... try it hehe...

a kitten in my lap making 'squee' noises and trying to suck my skirt
    eep! *falls in love with the squee kitty* SO CUTE!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i made eggs... but i dont want them anymore... does anybody want eggs? theyre yummy... nothin wrong with em.. i just dont want em...

Halloween, Halloween, so scary and dark. The moon is rising and the stars are out and kids are trick or treating. Are Witches, Frankensteins, Draculas, Butterflies and other stuff too. Like I wish I was a Witch and my brother was Frankenstein and my dad was Dracula and my mom was a Butterfly, and I would get more candy.
    this... totally rocks. i LOVE halloween and candy and and and... candy.

anyone want some eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Halloween

Written by my 7 yr old daughter Cassandra.

awww. is it just me or do childrens writings seem to make more since then us big ppl? sorry. maybe its just me.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    i made eggs... but i dont want them anymore... does anybody want eggs? theyre yummy... nothin wrong with em.. i just dont want em...

this... totally rocks. i LOVE halloween and candy and and and... candy.

anyone want some eggs?
    ooohh!!! yay! I can't wait til haloween...i get to dress my son up, he will be 5and a half months! so much fun. He'll love it! He was born on Friday the 13th after all!

oh man halloween at my school is a big production. It was so much damn fun last year i can't wait to do it again

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Being a humanitarian (as opposed to a veganitarian) I plan to spend my entire end of week period mining and harvesting meat from various renewable natural resources (EG cow, lawyer, Olsen Twin) for the purposes of dental indulgement and oral Nommynommymunchimunchiness for myself and other carnalpeeps (ma cru) possibiliblity of a meat flavoured beverage, perhaps a beef flavoured Sprite or Jolt Pork (not for Kosheritarians). I believe it'd have a NICE (Nutritional Index for Carnalistic Ent Titties) factor of at least 3.7.

I have been known for my indulgement of the fleshicles with great amounts of chomping. A fun fact is that the word "meat" comes from the Latin word for "John Travolta", who, as we all know, was Rome's number one source of meat in the times of the first Popes. It is well known that Jesus himself once ate the flesh of John Travolta, possibly explaining the existence of Pulp Fiction; however, this somehow fails to account for the existence of Battlefield Earth.
    The ancient Greeks (also known as the ancient Geeks) had some kind of fucked up religious spirituality with meat, possibly due to the simultaneous and famed softness and firmess of Geek buttocks and their affinity for finding internet pr0n.
    More on meat later.

Quote Originally Posted by skintwisterman
    Being a humanitarian (as opposed to a veganitarian) I plan to spend my entire end of week period mining and harvesting meat from various renewable natural resources (EG cow, lawyer, Olsen Twin) for the purposes of dental indulgement and oral Nommynommymunchimunchiness for myself and other carnalpeeps (ma cru) possibiliblity of a meat flavoured beverage, perhaps a beef flavoured Sprite or Jolt Pork (not for Kosheritarians). I believe it'd have a NICE (Nutritional Index for Carnalistic Ent Titties) factor of at least 3.7.

I have been known for my indulgement of the fleshicles with great amounts of chomping. A fun fact is that the word "meat" comes from the Latin word for "John Travolta", who, as we all know, was Rome's number one source of meat in the times of the first Popes. It is well known that Jesus himself once ate the flesh of John Travolta, possibly explaining the existence of Pulp Fiction; however, this somehow fails to account for the existence of Battlefield Earth.
    The ancient Greeks (also known as the ancient Geeks) had some kind of fucked up religious spirituality with meat, possibly due to the simultaneous and famed softness and firmess of Geek buttocks and their affinity for finding internet pr0n.
    More on meat later.
    wait a minute........do the olsen twins even have any meat on em?
    mi gatita is making somehting called fruit pizza-sounds cute. my eyes really hurt rgiht now and are blood red. damn sunlight is it dark in new york?

how come thy call it a champagne room when there's no champagne in it and why is it called a v.i.p dance when it's the same damn dance only it costs more and it's at a different table?

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    wait a minute........do the olsen twins even have any meat on em?
    It was meant to be ironic. You really think the ancient Greeks were that geeky? They didn't even watch Star Trek!

....they did, however, appear in a few episodes

Perhaps I'll post something on metal music later... all the thirty ninety seventeen and three of them.
    Or perhaps I'll play at being sensible again. Who knows?

I'm horny, high, tired, bored.....
    why
    tired from work, horny as allways, now specialy because I don't have time to meet someone because of work, high because it's my medicine after work so I can relax properly, bored because it's saturday and I'm missing fatass outdoor party and instead of that I'm watching Lost episodes on PC in row....
    this construction work is good for me in many ways... mostly money, but socialy it's disasterous, you're so tired that you don't have energy to move and party.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Maybe I quit on monday

It doesn't have to do anything with thread but I needed to get it out somewhere online too

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

I have the house to myself, a kitchen full of oreos, pizza and chips, lots of alcohol, and more pot than a human could possibly smoke by themself. Not to mention the squee kitty. He's gotten fat.

Happy night!

since im looking for an apartment with my papi, im planning on having a huge ass party. once i get it of course. youre all invited. we may have to sit on each others laps but we'll have a kick ass time. lol. bwahahahahaha

Now, Thanks To The Super Effiecient Absorbancy Of Chocolate Pudding, You Too Can Be A Proud Owner Of Time Share Restraunts At The New And Improved Adopt A Furby Centre!

And For Our New Low Price, You Can Have Your Zombified Chipmunks Drive You To Work, And Play Madonna Music CD's All Day!

Who Could Resist Such A Fine Offer? Certainly Not Mr. Bob Fergot, President Of The Flying Poop Corporation, Where They Have Been Rumoured To Have Been Making Fighter Pilots And Jets Out Of Used Dog Poop For Decades! Cow Turtle Pie Corporation May Have Been Wanting To Buy Them Out For Years, But Not Anymore, Thanks To RENT A FURBY! Nevermind. With Vicious Attack Furbies On Guard Duty, That Sneaky President Might ReThink His Decision To Buy Out Flying Poop Corp.

This Add Brought To You By The Makers Of Chocolate Turtle Poop, And I Can't Believe It's Not Fecies, As Well As Many Other Products!

( )

Disclaimer: This Add, All Products Mentioned In This Add Aside From Furbies, And All Persons And Companies In This Add Are Not Official Products, People, Or Corporations . )

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Just a quick survey if your boyfriend bit off your ear would you go back to him?

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    Just a quick survey if your boyfriend bit off your ear would you go back to him?
    what? I cant hear you!! Talk into my good ear(:

I would go back to him long enough to get him in bed , then id bite off his right testicle...

make my face all lopsided will you....

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    i never want to be old i like walking not shuffling
    that's what the Who said in 'My Generation'... "I hope I die before I get old" to a point I kind of agree.
    If I get old, I wanna be like my grandparents... they all walked quite normally right up till they died. For heaven's sake, my grandad still insisted on chopping the wood (with a normal sized axe) when he was 84 years of age, even after he got a prosthetic leg!
    Yeah.. if I get old like that I wanna be resilient and fit.

But if that's not how I'm going to be when I'm old, I don't wanna get old.

+ Reply to Thread