+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do your pets like to eat?

Default What do your pets like to eat?

Im not sure why, but lately, my dog only seems to want Dairy type products, like American Cheese, and some other types of stuff, although she occasionally eats meat and peanut butter. She may still like other stuff, but that is mainly what she seems to want to eat.

What types of food do your pets like to eat?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: What do your pets like to eat?

I had a cat once that ate Lima Beans and Honeydew, his favourite though was tomatoes. poor Pharoh. Furber liked beer an peanuts and oyster crackers, but only after licking at the sticky spot on the back of my math book (way back when i smoked weed, i would cut it on the back of my math book). Zeus was fond of beer and peanuts also, damned alcoholic ended up licking the everclear up off the rind of a watermelon at my parents wedding reception, his last drink. My Zim will eat anything. His favorites are fresh spinach, garlic, carrots and raw potatoes. But his treats are all natural freeze dried shrimp and fresh sashimi quality octopus. He'll chew on that Octopus for a good 20 min. My mom has a cat that likes cheese and a dog that likes catnip...
    You should never let your animals eat chocolate or anyhting overly sugary, you could make them very sick. And cats should never drink cows milk or soy milk, adult cats shouldn't drink the cats milk you can buy at the pet stores. Makes them and the person who has to clean the litter box very ill.
    That's enough outta me,
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

my iguana likes mixed greens and tomato with some carrot shavings.He always tells me to hold the ranch dressing tho

I used to have a Hen and 2 Roosters, that somehow eventually got addicted to Diet Coke-A-Cola. I also had ducks, but they just liked bread and water.

My snake will eat almost anything that is living and moving... I want to feed the neighbors Chihuahua to her...Think it would be neat to video tape
    I give him Crickets for a lil snack and then a nice big white mouse bout once every week or so...sometimes not as much...

The hedge hogs eat cat food....Thats what the lady told me to feed them I also keep some dried meal worms as a treat for them...If I find one I give them live Earth Worms....A lil fruit sometimes but not much they are insectivorious...

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    My snake will eat almost anything that is living and moving... I want to feed the neighbors Chihuahua to her...Think it would be neat to video tape
    I give him Crickets for a lil snack and then a nice big white mouse bout once every week or so...sometimes not as much...

The hedge hogs eat cat food....Thats what the lady told me to feed them I also keep some dried meal worms as a treat for them...If I find one I give them live Earth Worms....A lil fruit sometimes but not much they are insectivorious...
    If you do make the tape, be sure to show us!

It is awesome to watch Meal Worms marture into Beetles, but that is a really slow process.
    Some teacher in south broward high school used to eat them and other insects in front of class, to try and creep out the students.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I used to have a Hen and 2 Roosters, that somehow eventually got addicted to Diet Coke-A-Cola. I also had ducks, but they just liked bread and water.
    i got some chickens and once they ate their babies before they hatched

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i got some chickens and once they ate their babies before they hatched
    The same type of event happened with some of my Hamsters, but my father did that on purpose, because he knew the mother would do that if he touched her babies!

gross i havent eaten chicken since

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

my cats like cheese and turkey but not cheese on turkey or turkey on cheese or cheesy turkey or cheese in turkey gravy...see, I've experimented...they like to lick bread and the cheese flavouring off of the Doritos, THEN they'll eat the chips...Kerri's cat, she likes plastic...ANYTHING RESEMBLING SOMETHING that sounds like plastic, smells like plastic, looks like plastic we have to hide...When we bring in groceries we hid the cheese and turkey from my cats and the bags from Kerri's...

Lol, Zelda has fallen asleep on top of a pile of American type Cheese.

Mother Superior

The one thing both of my cats cannot resist is powdered donuts. I bought a package and left them on the counter in the bag, unopened and when i woke up the next morning, the bag was shredded and so was the donut bag and they were the mini ones , so they had nibbles everywhere but some were gone, heh. I went to see where my cats were, one had an innocent look on her face and the other, which is all black, had looked like he just did rails and was sleeping. I think we know who was the culprit that time. Zoe can smell chicken a mile away though, she adores that.

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

okay...that is too funny...next time your cat(s) steal donuts...I WANT PHOTOS!

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

usually whatever they SHOULDNT be eating. I once had a cat, who was a total doritos nut. You couldnt open a bag of the things, anywhere in the house, without him flying into the room and attacking the bag, trying to get his head in it. He would try to slap the doritos right out of your hand if you didnt give them to him fast enough. I really miss that cat.

My Nocturna wil llick anyhting plastic. Grocery bags, shower curatins the celophane from around new cds and dvds and she used to steal the tops of the cellophane wrappers from my mom in law's cigarette packs. I get the feeling that Zim would eat plastic too, if it didn't scare the living daylights outta him when it made noise. :P

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    My Nocturna wil llick anyhting plastic. Grocery bags, shower curatins the celophane from around new cds and dvds and she used to steal the tops of the cellophane wrappers from my mom in law's cigarette packs. I get the feeling that Zim would eat plastic too, if it didn't scare the living daylights outta him when it made noise. :P
    what is it about the cellophane that animals like so much? Azaradel loves the stuff. then he gets stupid and eats it, and is sick for days. Dumb cat, :p

my girlfriend's dog likes to eat her own shit

and bugs...and birds...

i had a cat that like vanilla ice cream but not any other flavor

DescendingAngel's Avatar Member

Yes she likes to eat her own shit and birds and bugs, and everything else under the sun.....To her its like desert after the meal
    but that doesnt mean you have to tell everyone sin >=o(

Anyone else have this problem with their pets?

Quote Originally Posted by DescendingAngel
    Yes she likes to eat her own shit and birds and bugs, and everything else under the sun.....To her its like desert after the meal
    but that doesnt mean you have to tell everyone sin >=o(

Anyone else have this problem with their pets?

Almost but not quite. My dog Toaster loves to eat my horse's crap. Its crazy. I can feed her until she looks like she's pregnate and she still goes out to Boo's pen and eats it up like at kid with candy at Halloween.

Ms. Kitty loves pizza and BBQ sauce, lol. And Boo loves Dr. Jack, potatoe chips, watermelon and what ever else I'll let him eat. He's weird though because most horses love apples and he won't touch one.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

What is it about the scat?

My parents have a dog. It loved to eat (other than Kibbles N Bits) bloody maxi pads & tampons, persimmons, its own shit, bologna, Chinese food, snot from kleenexes, grapes, & grass.

However it hated lima beans.

My dog seemed to like scrambled and minced Eggs+Margerine.

My mom's friend once had a dog that ate its own crap. She started putting tabasco sauce on the dog crap and the dog tried eating it any way the first couple of times. No real dmage, made the dog sick. After a few days the dog stopped eating its own crap. kinda cruel in a way but nicer to the dogs insides in the long run.
    K

memorydream's Avatar Sage

My cat, Dude (you can ask), likes chips, hummus, bananas and even salad from time to time.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

My cat, Lecter, will eat anything that smells or looks good to him, he used to eat my hair gel, from my hair and then he found the bottle and ate alot of it... Garabis (R.I.P.) used to eat normal cat food, and nothing else, even if i had no money and he wouldn't eat for a day...

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Suits and skirts that come to my door to tell me about Jesus are my doggy's favourite!

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread