+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ozzfest...

Default Re: Ozzfest...

What ever happened to good old suing over sharing mp3's? now its bands vs bands instead of bands vs fans.
    It runs down to this (in my opinion anyway)
    They both have big egos, they both acted unprofessional, they could have kept this private and behind closed doors. They're trying to get fans to choose who was right and who was wrong. Personally... I have bigger things to worry about
    I like maiden and i like ozzy. I dont care about ozzfest in general. It's been carbon copy bands since like 1998 or so. I dont know. I think i'll stick to my underground..where nothing happens
    This is Sharon > This is Maiden > This is Ozzfest >

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

although I do agree with one point about this whole thing and that's that the fans got screwed. unfortunetly whenever there's beef between the band and the promoter/venue, it's always the fans that get the raw deal. but neither one seems to care cuz they allready got their seats paid for.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yep it IS always the fans that get screwed and now there are like 10 Sharon Osbourne hate sites which i find horribly amusing

+ Reply to Thread