+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i seriously hate the sun

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default i seriously hate the sun

i mean seriously WTF is up with this heatwwave weve been having here in LA it was like a bazillion degrees outside, and even tho the suin has gone dows its still fuckin hot aeghhhhh i sweaar im gona punch someones well thats my rant, what things anger you

Default Re: i seriously hate the sun

Yeah! Let's Burn The Sun!

Here Is What Happened The Day Before Yesterday.

An ex-friend/bitch invited Me to go with her to the movies with some Friends, and then after I got there, they decided to wander around at the mall in boca instead. I tried being Very polite to them, and acted Friendly to them, even though they were ignoring Me . Then we went over to the food court after, but before that, they wandered off and barely even talked to Me, and went over to check at some purses, and gossip. then they went around literally throwing Money away, since they are all rich spoiled brats and they don't care, since according to them, they never actually have to work a day in their life. Then at the food court, they ignored Me some more, and the bitch who invited Me glared at Me, and then wouldn't even sit next to Me. Then they kept bragging about their expensive clothes and other shoes , and all their fancy vacations to Europe.

Then after that, they ditched Me on purpose, after badmouthing and insulting Me for no reason, though they were talking to each other about Me, and not directly to Me.

Then the worthless pieces of trash did that, they left Me there at the mall with no Friends with Me at the mall, leaving Me to wander around the mall for no reason for the rest of the day, after making Me deal with the car ride there and back with My father and grandmother with all the insults and yelling!

Before they left, they said that they would call Me back, which they didn't . So after that, I called them, and then they didn't answer, and then they lied about the bitch not being there . Then some guy gets on the phone calling Me a liar, and saying that I was rude and creepy to the idiots, and that they told Me not to call them again, and that I was stalking them. Each of those statements was a lie, and comple and utter Bull Shit!

After being at the mall, the people there were incredibly rude in general, and almost tried to walk through Me, bumping Me , or Shoving Me aside, while not even a single person bothered to apologize, or attempt to walk around instead, and other people there would get in the way on purpose, or start talking and bitching louder to get Me to leave the area!

On the way home, My father filled the back seat with Plants, Insecticides, And Highly Poisonous Speacially Treated Mulch, all in the back car right next to Me!

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

at least you have some sort of ozone layer, here in australia when the suns out in summer (your winter time) and you are unfortunate enough to be born with minimal melanin (anglo) its stay in the shade, wear heaps of sun block or become a hardcore goth and never leave the house during daylight, cos if you dont you burn like a muthfucker.

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Here Is What Happened The Day Before Yesterday.

An ex-friend/bitch invited Me to go with her to the movies with some Friends, and then after I got there, they decided to wander around at the mall in boca instead. I tried being Very polite to them, and acted Friendly to them, even though they were ignoring Me . Then we went over to the food court after, but before that, they wandered off and barely even talked to Me, and went over to check at some purses, and gossip. then they went around literally throwing Money away, since they are all rich spoiled brats and they don't care, since according to them, they never actually have to work a day in their life. Then at the food court, they ignored Me some more, and the bitch who invited Me glared at Me, and then wouldn't even sit next to Me. Then they kept bragging about their expensive clothes and other shoes , and all their fancy vacations to Europe.

Then after that, they ditched Me on purpose, after badmouthing and insulting Me for no reason, though they were talking to each other about Me, and not directly to Me.

Then the worthless pieces of trash did that, they left Me there at the mall with no Friends with Me at the mall, leaving Me to wander around the mall for no reason for the rest of the day, after making Me deal with the car ride there and back with My father and grandmother with all the insults and yelling!

Before they left, they said that they would call Me back, which they didn't . So after that, I called them, and then they didn't answer, and then they lied about the bitch not being there . Then some guy gets on the phone calling Me a liar, and saying that I was rude and creepy to the idiots, and that they told Me not to call them again, and that I was stalking them. Each of those statements was a lie, and comple and utter Bull Shit!

After being at the mall, the people there were incredibly rude in general, and almost tried to walk through Me, bumping Me , or Shoving Me aside, while not even a single person bothered to apologize, or attempt to walk around instead, and other people there would get in the way on purpose, or start talking and bitching louder to get Me to leave the area!

On the way home, My father filled the back seat with Plants, Insecticides, And Highly Poisonous Speacially Treated Mulch, all in the back car right next to Me!

Damn......find your ex friends cars.....take all their valuve stems from there tires and tape them to there winsheild...next time they're at the malll...I'm sure they can't change a tire.....oh better yet....get there personal information and u can cut off there bank acounts...but that's a felony so I'd be careful on that one.

I love the sun, heat & humidity, but I live in what feels like fucking Siberia for most of the year. Last month it was like 94 with 75% humidity. I was melting but I loved it.
    That probably makes you ill, huh? Sorry.

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Since the dawn of time man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I don't want to destroy the sun..I just want it to be down longer. Bright lights make me sick, and I dont like squinting.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i dont wana destroy it because after all without the sun we dont get any delicious vegetables or grass for delicious cows, but if only there was a way to block it out from my house like Mr Burns wanted to do in that one episode of the simpsons

t3hpurple0ne's Avatar Junior Member

yeah, i don't like the sun either... right after i come out of flourescent lighted buildings, it makes me sneeze.
    i went to the beach this year with my friends for 6 hours, got really burnt in some spots and not at all in others, and i came back with something resembling a tan... my mom says i'm white now instead of bright.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

the worlds coming to an end. I mean people are getting devastated by ecological disasters (hey there's no such thing as global warming....so how do you explain the formation of massive storm fronts caused by pressure build up which is intern caused by opposing temperature conditions?... um, that's just liberal propaganda!) and that's only shortening the time until we run out of oil.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Burn The Sun
    That is such an amazingly AWESOME song by armageddon.

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Yeah, I HATE it too. Michigan just fucking sucks. It's nice and cold in the winter, for like the longest time (dec - feb). Then it's soooo hot in the summer. Blah!! I hate it, I'm more of a fall/winter chick.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i mean seriously WTF is up with this heatwwave weve been having here in LA it was like a bazillion degrees outside, and even tho the suin has gone dows its still fuckin hot aeghhhhh i sweaar im gona punch someones well thats my rant, what things anger you
    want to switch places with me ?

I'm shure you'll enjoy swedish grey'nes over here... or not
    I still wear my winter jacket when I go out at nights... like everyone does

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

So my AC burnt out 2 nights ago and my apartment's been a goddamn oven ever since.

Well my friend who lived in the building next door to me moved in with her boyfriend and offered me her place a month or so ago. I declined since her lease was up in Feb. and mine doesn't end till march.

Anyway, I've been trying to call her all day to see if I could borrow the AC from her apartment but her phone's been off all day so I haven't been able to get in touch.

So I decided that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission and I'd borrow her AC w/o her permission since I have keys to her place.

I went over and rang the bell just in case, and this random chick comes and sticks her head out the window...she lives there now. No AC for me.

+ Reply to Thread