+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sometimes You Just Gotta Beat A Kid

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Sometimes You Just Gotta Beat A Kid

You ever run into the type of kid that really makes you question the freedom for people to breed? Living across the way from not 1 but 3 major schools subjects me to a lot of them. By and large the grade school and jr. high kids are no hassle. Their parents are friggin morons who double park and clog up 1 way streets but that's another matter.

The High School kids on the other hand...are fucking worthless jack offs. They sneak into the underground parking to smoke and do their low end drugs, cross in the middle of on coming traffic, and generally act the fool. It's not even the cool kind of teenagers where at least you can buy decent drugs off them or get heads from the girls...it's the wannabe everthing suburbanite teens. Way too much $$$, time, and freedom to fuck around.

By and large...it's no hassle but occasionally you run into the new crop of freshman who think being freshman actual makes them somebody. Being the tail end of summer they've yet to realize they are nobodies...but they go around acting like dicks anyhow. A pair of white trash brothers have been hanging around my neck of the woods doing what is really childish michief. Typical kids stuff. Cute for an 8 year old...mind numbingly annoying for a pair of 13 or 14 year olds. No one does a thing though since most on my block are well over 18. Prior to this I was able to simply beat the stupid out of them...but now I can only flip them off and repress my wish they were aborted. Worse part is they know this...they know no one can do a thing or they can (and have) cry to mommy and daddy.

Well today I and others had enough...so we paid off other kids around their age to beat the crap out of them. It was entertaining and hopefully proved beneficial and a life lesso. If not...well then it'll just have to happen again and again till they get the point.

Granted I was no saint at that age either...but at least now I see WHY I got my ass kicked for acting like that. Sadly though the two in question look about as smart as a hat so hopefully the spirit crushing world that is High School will beat em down enough that I won't try and run them over.

So how do you deal with annying twits spawned by creatures who don't seem to parent let alone give a damn?

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: Sometimes You Just Gotta Beat A Kid

Where as I do think there are a lot of kids (teens) who need a major kick in the ass. I still think their parents need it far more than the kids. I even went to jail for kicking in the head of a jackass parent cause his kid pissed me off.

FUCKING CRACKHEADS, I hate Detroit.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

hahahahahah looks like money well spent to answer your questione, i mainly deal with them by staing out of hteir way none of em come out at night when i do

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    I even went to jail for kicking in the head of a jackass parent cause his kid pissed me off.
    Now that sucks. It's the sad state of things though, I mean their is NOTHING I could do to kids/teens/idiots in training like this. I'm too young to be able to tell them off and too old to beat on em. It sucks! haha...all I can do is flip them off at most.

Though I will admit that older women +50 can put kids like that in line in a heart beat...saw that not to long back. The kid thought he was tough shit until this tiny lil old lady nearly ripped his head off after he blocked her way and wouldn't move.

With the two kids above...they're already a pair of bullies in their own circles so I have no sympathy for them but damn if I don't wish a John Wayne Gacy lived around here right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Now that sucks. It's the sad state of things though, I mean their is NOTHING I could do to kids/teens/idiots in training like this. I'm too young to be able to tell them off and too old to beat on em. It sucks! haha...all I can do is flip them off at most
    Don't sell yourself short...anyone can swing a baseball bat. Knock one upside the head..see how fast the other one finds redemption.

nice thing of having a wooded area and a semi auto air gun, go outside, hide in the trees and no one knows where it comes from

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Don't sell yourself short...anyone can swing a baseball bat. Knock one upside the head..see how fast the other one finds redemption.
    hahahahaha...ain't that the truth. I dunno what happened but somewhere along the line we made hitting kids a bad thing. Abusing them is a bad thing...whacking them upside the head when they get out of line is not.

I remember when principles at schools could HIT a kids backside...I remember clearly in 1st frigging grade being taken to see the principle and he showed me and my friend "the paddle"...needless to say we never got out of line again...well at least for the rest of 1st grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    nice thing of having a wooded area and a semi auto air gun, go outside, hide in the trees and no one knows where it comes from
    (off topic) When the Grateful Deadheads "camped" in my neighborhood, me and a bunch of my paintball friends gave them drive-bys every night. Too fun !! Made us laugh mostly because we knew it was at least a reason to make them wash themselves smelly bastards

we should all go on a "Kid Hunt" all we need is a pickup truck some air rifles, a couple ski masks, and a sixer.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    we should all go on a "Kid Hunt" all we need is a pickup truck some air rifles, a couple ski masks, and a sixer.
    YEEE HAWWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    have a keg ready, a sixer isnt enough to go round , least not for Me

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    have a keg ready, a sixer isnt enough to go round , least not for Me
    who said i was sharing i meant a sixer for each of us, its BYOB

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

YALL stick with the 6ers i got whisky but on topic most of the kids in my neck o the woods are not that bad good thing 4 me or it could be the regular knife throwing and the gas mask wearing that throws em off ?? i dunno

and all the girlys say pretty fly for a white guy

OB~26

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yessir, sometimes you gotta smack down the kids when they act immature, sometimes you gotta punch your wife when she doesn't have your dinner on the table, som,etimes you gotta hang a colored person for not picking your cotton.
    Yeah, it's hard being a white man, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yessir, sometimes you gotta smack down the kids when they act immature, sometimes you gotta punch your wife when she doesn't have your dinner on the table, som,etimes you gotta hang a colored person for not picking your cotton.
    Yeah, it's hard being a white man, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    "Shut up and fix me a Turkey Pot Pie"

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

kids are out of hand in most places. we just moved 45 min away from where we lived for 6 yrs. there my kids were in truoble for kickin a bullies ass. here they have been gettin' harrassed on the way home from school. my 1st grader was ready to take on a 7th grader. i raise stonger well behaved young ladies. my 9 year old kicked the boy who kicked her and he backed right down. the trouble makers are pritty much wimps. i wish i could kick thier moms for raising little asses who pick on little girls on the way home from school.
    maybe i should pay to have those kids beat up.

+ Reply to Thread