+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: All Hallowed Eve

Default All Hallowed Eve

ahh yes, its time for Halloween again soon, and on the subject, what is Your fondest memory of the Holiday? be it the candy, costume or just plain fun involved, give Us Your favorite memory of Halloween past.... I remember doing My first Haunted House, while in High School, and being the guy everyone went to for the Gorish makeup. I would use fake skin and laytex, and gause pads and cover the eyes, so they couldnt see through to My eyes, but I could see them. after a bit of pratice, I was able to sculpt eye lids, and put a hanging "eyeball out of its socket with the fake blood and all, and won a contest for the makeup . still Like to do makeup Fx wise, but only this year get to finally do this with My kids, now that they are a bit older

Default Re: All Hallowed Eve

let Me add to the favorite past Halloween, and add, what are Your plans for this year?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I went as a gypsy in the seventh grade. Black Face, really dramatic make up, a black curly wig, lots of scarves and shawls etc etc. I had five or six of my very confused friends come up to me and say "Well, you're a fourtune teller right? Do you know where "k" is?". I over heard a bunch of people talking bad about me, talking good about me. It was great. The next best thing to being invisible. :p

K

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I think my favorite costume is my 'Alien Disguised as an FBI agent' as seen in my avatar. I've received the most comments from people about that one. It was a last minute costume, as well.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

were jumping the gun a bit aint we ? its still september. But to answer the question my fondest haloween memory was back in 1995 it was my best night of trick or treating ever, my lil brother and i filled up a small garbage bag full of candy each, it literaly lasted till the next halloween. we never managed to top that years record but damnit we tried evry year lol. thats what i liked about halloween my lil bro and i got to hang out and get messed up on candy reminessing about my childhood kinda bums me out and makes me smile at the same time

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    ahh yes, its time for Halloween again...give Us Your favorite memory of Halloween past....

I was about four or five and I went out dressed as Uncle Sam, all in red white and blue, with the stars and stripes tophat and everything. Needless to say, it didn't take long before I had candy stuck all in my fluffy cotton beard. My father, who was about 6'5" and around 250-260lbs. went dressed all in black, with a scary black hat and a black mask. He was the IRS. We had a lot of fun and the neighborhood was really cool. A lot of people invited us in for drinks and stuff. It was very sociable and friendly. later that night we stayed up late at a Hell's Angels house party. I kinda miss those guys. I might even still have a picture of my outfit. I should try to dig that up.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Grade School years I went as a Ninja a lot...though I took it a little to seriously and tried to assassinate other kids with my plastic sword. I mean come on...you can't give a kid a sword, throwing stars, and massive amounts of sugar and expect him NOT to "get into character".

I went as catwoman one year, and then a hooker the next. The sad thing was, my band teachers were 'bidding' for me. :| Weirdest feeling ever for me as a highschool senior. Probably not for you guys, but I was pretty sheltered then.

This year I want to either be a ninja, or (shh dont' tell) a pirate wench, or a geisha (and have my little girls dress up as ninjas to be my body guards. How awesome would that be?)

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Like cheinara, I also went as a hooker. I actually had some guys try to pick me up as a hooker. I was mortified, but also pleased that I pulled the costume off so well. It was just scary having 40 year old guys try to pick you up. I can remember one year on Devil's night, when my girlfriend carrie and I were driving through town, throwing eggs and open condiment packets at cars when we drove by. We never got caught though. Just last night, in the company of both my little brother and his friend, and my little sister, we were throwing eggs and ice cubes at my neighbors houses and cars, along with apples. Just for the pre-halloween spirit.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

my favorite memory would be halloween of 03. it was awesome. me and a bunch of my Friends had shaving cream wars and threw eggs at cop cars. we had a blast.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I'm kinda of getting a kick giving out candy dressed like Santa, I'll probably do it again this year, for some reason it's something noone suspects

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

last year was actually a good one for me.... i dressed as an evil fairy, my friend dressed as a good fairy, and that day at work we gave candy to the kids that came in. then later that night when we went out to dinner one of my roomies dressed up as me, wearing my clothes. my other roomie said to her hey you look really slutty, and i was like gee thanks, she's supposed to be me! a good time was had by all, though.

this year i think i'm gonna be a pinup girl so i can wear the corset i'm making

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

My senior year of HS (1985) I dressed up as Jesus. With a barbed wire crown of thorns and blood all over my face. I put bleeding holes in my hands and a toy spear sticking out of my rib cage.

Then I got sent home by the Principal, because I was TOO offensive.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I'm not sure what year it was but I'd finally decided I was too old to trick or treat and decided to give out candy instead. I dressed all in black, not an inch of skin exposed, and had on a glow in the dark skeleton mask.

I set out a folding chair in front of my house and pinned a note on my shirt that said "Only take one please" which of course is the universal sign for "hey you little scumbag kids, come dump this bowl of candy into your bag and run".

Then I slumped down in the chair in a very "dummy made of newspapers" like way and waited, motionless. Then when kids came up to get some candy, I'd wait until their hand was almost in the bowl before jumping up and roaring at them.

It was hillarious. A lot of times I scared more parents than kids. But one really little girl pissed herself all over my sidewalk in terror.......that's my fondest halloween memory.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Batman at five years old, it doesn't get any better than that...
    I wore that costume all year until it fell apart

juanicio's Avatar Junior Member

a couple of years ago, me and a friend drove around chandler throwing hamburger buns at trick or treaters. it was soooo much fun. after that we gave the rest away to people at fiesta mall. it's all video taped....good times

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    I'm not sure what year it was but I'd finally decided I was too old to trick or treat and decided to give out candy instead. I dressed all in black, not an inch of skin exposed, and had on a glow in the dark skeleton mask.

I set out a folding chair in front of my house and pinned a note on my shirt that said "Only take one please" which of course is the universal sign for "hey you little scumbag kids, come dump this bowl of candy into your bag and run".

Then I slumped down in the chair in a very "dummy made of newspapers" like way and waited, motionless. Then when kids came up to get some candy, I'd wait until their hand was almost in the bowl before jumping up and roaring at them.

It was hillarious. A lot of times I scared more parents than kids. But one really little girl pissed herself all over my sidewalk in terror.......that's my fondest halloween memory.

I SOOOO know what I'm doing as soon as I have a front porch to sit on!
    K

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

my mom was a horror makeup artist so i always had fun costumes. but one particular time was awesome. It was the year the remake of Night of the Living Dead came out, i wanted to be a zombie... well my mom did part of my make up and then we had to go to the store to pick up some props... well i wanted someting and mom said no and i got like some kids do and shes pulling me down the isle.... while im looking like ive been beaten bloody. this lady stops and starts to cry and scream that shes calling HRS and my mother should be arrested, she cant believe she had the nerve to take me out in public after beating me so severely.

My mom was like.... "it's halloween you stupid cunt" and proceeded to take some blood off of me with her finger and lick it.. which made the woman wretch.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I SOOOO know what I'm doing as soon as I have a front porch to sit on!
    K
    Why wait? I did it on my front sidewalk.

The best part was the next year when I set up an actual dummy in the same costume while I hid in the bushes with this awesome werewolf mask...

You haven't seen scarred shitless until you've seen a big fat middle aged mom come waddling up all confident while saying "Oh I remeber you.....you're not gonna get us this year" and being so focused on the dummy that she doesn't even see you as she walks by and you grab her by the throat and roar....

Oh man, I miss living at my parents house sometimes.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

what are Your plans for this year?
    Getting married

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobLongshot
    my mom was a horror makeup artist so i always had fun costumes. but one particular time was awesome. It was the year the remake of Night of the Living Dead came out, i wanted to be a zombie... well my mom did part of my make up and then we had to go to the store to pick up some props... well i wanted someting and mom said no and i got like some kids do and shes pulling me down the isle.... while im looking like ive been beaten bloody. this lady stops and starts to cry and scream that shes calling HRS and my mother should be arrested, she cant believe she had the nerve to take me out in public after beating me so severely.

My mom was like.... "it's halloween you stupid cunt" and proceeded to take some blood off of me with her finger and lick it.. which made the woman wretch.
    HAHAA oh my god that is SOOO horrible!!! hehee i love it!!! i decided to be a car accident victim for halloween at school grade... 9? 10? one of those years. i found this lipstick that looked just like blood, so i put that all over me... ripped up a shitty old sweatshirt and pair of jeans... put red food coloring "blood" all over them and a friend of mine had that really nasty sticky cheap fake blood, so i got a bunch of that on me too. gross. but it was great haha... then grade 11 i made my makeup look like i got shot thru the head, and wore my army jacket and pants... jackass at school used to call me commando steve (my nickname was steve... had an obsession with steve tyler from aerosmith ... dunno how me being called steve got started hehe) so for halloween i decided to kill commando steve. but it didnt stop him.... the bastard haha...

awww devil you gettin married on halloween?? that is soo cool!! are you dressing up halloween style for the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    Getting married
    What?/ aer You going to go dig up a bride or what?

makes Me think of the new "Corpse Bride" Movie, and thinks well Ya know, I knew this guy once.....

I haven't had the greatest Halloweens in the past, so I wont make you sit through them. But this year my girlfriend and I are going to go as bitch and dyke and make out on people's porches, seeing how little candy we get. Fun stuff, offending people.

What?/ aer You going to go dig up a bride or what?
    no Im really getting married on Halloween
    we are going to Vegas, getting dressed up, and we are having Elvis there.

Well then, Congrats, and all that hullabaloo..Thank ya, thank ya very much uh huh huh

Well then, Congrats, and all that hullabaloo..Thank ya, thank ya very much uh huh huh
    gotta have Elvis

Zombie_Fatale's Avatar Senior Member

I think of some Sally-kind image with all those stitches drawn, and white skin shade...

and gonna decorate room in Tim Burton's style

it'll be 5th annual Halloween party of mine - gotta try best

theres a Sally costume over at www.Frightcatalog.com that may be of use to You

evry store bought sally costume ive ever seen in prety much crapp and looks nothing like the character. I remember last year someone posted a home made costume that was incredible and looked way better than any store bought costume

very true, but I was thinking more of looking to see hwo it could look hand made, which is how I always do Halloween, except for the Fx makeup and latex appliances

Thanks Vittoro, I think I take some inspirational use of it to create a costume of my own - but I very like the idea of white face and stitches over my body ..
    well, then i think I have to start preparing now )

and so far the best Halloween party of mine was in 2001 - when I served spooky food - like cooked coffin_with_deadman_inside, bones, and other creepy stuff, and we played VTM all night long
    it was very great party - all the guest were impressed and happy
    I hope this year will be even better

here is an idea, if You can get some liquid latex and yarn, and use to put actual stitches on so it is actually "stitches' and not drawn on ..dip the ends of yarn in latex( or lay on wax paper and use a eye dropper to put a good bit on the ends so it leaves a good bead of the latex) then when dry, use spirit gum to apply to skin , but remember to get some gum remover too, or itll hurt like hell to get off

My best Halloween memories are usually in my costumes. I love to dress and create a full character to act out. The last few years, I have created my own Hellraiser Cenobites. They are hard work, cost enough money, and after a bit are horribly uncomfortable. But I love them! I even wear them to work, and I work in a broadcasting school, so that is always fun. All about the costume and what goes into creating it, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    evry store bought sally costume ive ever seen in prety much crapp and looks nothing like the character. I remember last year someone posted a home made costume that was incredible and looked way better than any store bought costume
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/show...hlight=costume this is the thread with the sally costume i mentioned to this day its one of the coolest things ive ever seen

here is an idea, if You can get some liquid latex and yarn, and use to put actual stitches on so it is actually "stitches' and not drawn on ..dip the ends of yarn in latex( or lay on wax paper and use a eye dropper to put a good bit on the ends so it leaves a good bead of the latex) then when dry, use spirit gum to apply to skin , but remember to get some gum remover too, or itll hurt like hell to get off
    Yeah! Thanx! I get the idea...

Luckily I've already got fake blood and fake skin (3D Gel by Mehron). - it is some sort of latex - for on-stage effects...

I'll show the photos after Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    this is the thread with the sally costume i mentioned to this day its one of the coolest things ive ever seen
    Yeah, nice one
    but being a goth, I'd be the gothic Sally...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

awwww can i be jack skellington? haha he is soooo sexy... yum i totally am in love with that movie, and like everything tim burton does... hehee

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i remember two halloweens, one was when I had a Japenese exchange student staying...she got here on halloween...absolutley no english, she was so freaked out, and then the last house the lady asked us if we were a bit old for trick or treating and we explained that she was from japan and the lady dumped a huge bowl of candy in her bag and she was so excited "o thank you thank you"

and I remember one year my mom aswered the door in a scary costume and this kid scremed and threw his bag of candy at my mom and took off running down the street...good times

my son is going as a lion..hes gonna be five and half months old...so cute

+ Reply to Thread