+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stem cell research or satanic ritual

and your little dog too

Default stem cell research or satanic ritual

from bbc

Foetuses found at Bogota airport

Colombian police have found the bodies of three human foetuses hidden in statues destined for the United States.
    The discovery was made by officers searching for contraband at Bogota Airport on Tuesday.

The corpses were wrapped in plastic and concealed inside statues of Christian icons, which were smashed open.

Colombian police chief Gen Jord Alirio Varon said the four- to five-month-old foetuses could have been intended for use in Satanic rituals.

Gen Varon said the foetuses were found alongside crucifixes and medals.

He said officials are trying to find out who sent the packages, which came from Barranquilla in Colombia and were destined for Miami in the US.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: stem cell research or satanic ritual

The corpses were wrapped in plastic and concealed inside statues of Christian icons, which were smashed open.

not concealed - the statues were GIVING BIRTH TO THEM. it's another miracle!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

DAMN that is twisted.
    especially since... if they were gonna be used for "satanic rituals"... key word here being satanic... why were they in statues of CHRISTIAN icons? strange.

That's Hot! Seriously though, If it were in a jar of formaldehyde and had 3 legs I'd pay a $1000 for it. I can see a market.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Colombian police chief Gen Jord Alirio Varon said the four- to five-month-old foetuses could have been intended for use in Satanic rituals

Translation: Colombian police chief Gen Jord Alirio Varon said the four- to five-month-old foetuses could have been intended as coke mules. "These drug traffikers are recruiting mules younger and younger, I'd do something about it but they pay my salery and for my many many fine bitches."

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

What I wnat to know is wht posessed the officers to break open the statues in question? Weren't these statues packed in a box? Why did they open the box? Do they routienly break into crates and smash valubles? Or was it just this once? Have we only heard about them smashing htings cause they found something they couldn't pawn?

K

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

hmm Keiko raises a good point maybe they smelled them they possibly could have gotten a whiff if formaldehyde or decaying flesh but yeah it is kind of odd that they dont mention why they where inclined to smash the statues.

+ Reply to Thread