+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why does Blue Blood allow so and so to say things I don't agree with?

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default Re: Why does Blue Blood allow so and so to say things I don't agree with?

Gv't cheese....

I remember using an iron to make grilled cheese sandwiches with because I couldn't afford a pan, a stove, or a microwave back in those college days....

Those things are good, man. Government cheese is the best. Of course, you know they put toxic chemicals in there to kill off all the welfare people, though, don't you??? It's a CIA conspiracy coverup that the FBI is in on. First they started with Church's chicken...then they moved to gvt cheese..next, it's milk. Slowly..they are trying to kill us off, man.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: Why does Blue Blood allow so and so to say things I don't agree with?

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Slowly..they are trying to kill us off, man.
    Well they are not doing a very good job of it. There are still way too many of us out here. Maybe they should switch to chocolate, Its addictive, cheap and legal. We would drop like flies, and still no one would stop eating it.

oh...silly gooses, the poisons are in EVERYTHING....

tap water espcially... (just go to www.trufax.org )

...and it's like the batman movie, where the joker puts the ingredients in various products that have to be combined...

hahahahaha....

...nah, they don't want us dead instantly, we must have a brief life of misery, and despair so that our suffering can feed their archonic masters... and we must reproduce like cattle... always, with the having of children...

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

i like being able to say whatever i want...this place is one of the few that actually allows this. probably why i keep coming back.

Kill whitey....

That's the best joke I've heard all day.
    Man, what a bellylaugh. I think I even saw a t-shirt with that on it somewhere...
    I've seen WHITEY MUST PAY.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Woah, woah woah!

Damn... I can't leave this board alone to get some sleep without being misunderstood.
    Have you even read the other thread about racism?

I'm the one debating the skinhead, trying to get him to see a different viewpoint.

I'm the one who says he has multi-cultural friends, and that race has NOTHING
    to do with how educated or ignorant you are. When I talk about ghetto attitudes and bahaviors, I am talking about all races. Blacks selling crack in compton, or whites selling meth in the trailer park. My point is that your environment has a lot more to do with how you turn out, than race does. My whole fucking point, is that race does not matter. AT ALL. It's the culture you are brought up in. If you are brought up to value education, and raised with good values and ethics, you will do well, regardless of your race. If you are raised by drug addicts and criminals, there is a good chance you will follow in their footsteps. REGARDLESS of race. That's been my fucking point all along!

Read my fucking posts before you talk shit.

Read my fucking posts before you talk shit.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah? oh yeah?

well...well... WHITEY MUST PAY!!

and that means YOU whitey!

:P

Nigga please...

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

OOOoooo... someones gonna get a cap busted in their ass.

hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Woah, woah woah!

Damn... I can't leave this board alone to get some sleep without being misunderstood.
    Have you even read the other thread about racism?

I'm the one debating the skinhead, trying to get him to see a different viewpoint.

I'm the one who says he has multi-cultural friends, and that race has NOTHING
    to do with how educated or ignorant you are. When I talk about ghetto attitudes and bahaviors, I am talking about all races. Blacks selling crack in compton, or whites selling meth in the trailer park. My point is that your environment has a lot more to do with how you turn out, than race does. My whole fucking point, is that race does not matter. AT ALL. It's the culture you are brought up in. If you are brought up to value education, and raised with good values and ethics, you will do well, regardless of your race. If you are raised by drug addicts and criminals, there is a good chance you will follow in their footsteps. REGARDLESS of race. That's been my fucking point all along!

Read my fucking posts before you talk shit.
    I rather like talking shit first and then talking my way OUT of the hole I put myself in. It is much more fun that way...and challenging.

I understood your point, DeathKnight..after I read everything in full. I get ya.

Nigga please....please....
    (pops a cap in DK's butt...)

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Gee golly whiz... Here is my wallet mister.. please don't hurt the little white boy.. i have credit cars and a mercedes you can have them all...

Just don't take the girl.... ROFL

Sorry.. I thought is was swell

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

But if we truly take a look back at history...it was the white man that came and destroyed the american indian race that made up the USA. So if you want to get down to 'who came first'. It is obviously clear. But do I tell all of you to 'go back to XYZ?' In fact, most settlers that came here were CRIMINALS FROM ENGLAND/etc.

to add to this, England was not formed by a single race, romans, vikings etc...

tbh i find supremists quite funny, as the ones ive talked to actually dont have a reason for hating other races, they just do... :\ go figure.

btw, i think you targeted this at the wrong person :|

just for that I think TDK should get jiggy wit' it.

now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do something constructive on this board...

...like looking at pics of miss bunny

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

But if we truly take a look back at history...it was the white man that came and destroyed the american indian race that made up the USA. So if you want to get down to 'who came first'. It is obviously clear. But do I tell all of you to 'go back to XYZ?' In fact, most settlers that came here were CRIMINALS FROM ENGLAND/etc. So not only were you white, but criminals, at that. You brought disease, VD,and killed off the indian population with your germs. Now, WHO IS PURE?
    Uhm. Isn't the above kind of inmplying that us Brits are festering with cholera and all?

SK, I can see where you're coming from and agree entirely. But that's a pretty sharp tongue you've got there... I know you're not deliberately insulting us Brits, but it still feels kinda harsh.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

I agree with freedom of speech. I was going to post on this thread with something about removing censorship-- how we all have a right to say what we want: this includes publishing. Yes, we have the right of free speech...

But Blueblood has the right to *publish*. We aren't talking, we're sending things in which are instantly broadcast. It's the choice of the site owners if they want them to stay up!

I still say down with censorship, but yeah. I still took a double-take on my opinions for a second there, which is odd for me. Thanks <3

Nah, I'm not talking directly against the Brits...
    I love the Brits, england, all that, been there and was there for 2 years...can't say I hated it. The people were nice. It just rained all the bloody time.

History is history...and most of it remains HIS STORY...(White anglo saxon protestant version) it interests me how our 'history' differs in different countries..and more of the actual 'truth' of our history gets out. In England they often tell of the 'founding' of America by the shipping off of their criminals to the new world. That is not unknown. Must say, smart move, you Brits...kill two birds with one stone...actually a whole entire indian race with a few stones (lol). I don't think they expected the outcome, however.
    It's just whose version of the 'story' you are more likely to believe...or are taught in public schools...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

This is great. Disgusting and childish. I no longer feel the need to converse with some. I dont appricate shit talkers and those that assume SHIT about me. Go fuck yourselves with broomsticks wrapped in barbed wire.

Just last night I was discussing views on everything with ItalDvl. I have always been against racism and prejudice. Just because someone holds a fucking PHD, MD, CIA or FBI title does NOT make them better than me. Ive been trying to get into college since I was 18, Im now 24 and finally have that chance. WHY? Because my middle class parents couldnt afford to cosign for me, and I either had to have two kids or married to get a student loan. You bet if I was a minority, I sure could have, and before any of you fucks dare call me racist go do your research. Its VERY apparant to me now why the Nazi skins hold their views. Call me what you want, hate me, wish ill upon me, I dont give one flying fuck.

Ive seen Blacks, Asians, etc. stand high and proud for their races, and all of a sudden a white person is SCUM because they do as well. What a fucking double standard.

Screw it. Im white. Im German. My relatives were Waffen SS in Hitlers 3rd Reich. Im proud my relatives fought so strongly for what they believed in. Im proud to be white and who I AM.

If you dont like it, be naieve and insult me with childish comments. Itll roll right off my back. If I were any other race, Id be the same way, but would NOT put down others who believed as I do.

Once again, how about YOU go FUCK yourselves (to whom it may apply).

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

so, what's everyone doing for christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    This is great. Disgusting and childish. I no longer feel the need to converse with some. I dont appricate shit talkers and those that assume SHIT about me. Go fuck yourselves with broomsticks wrapped in barbed wire.

Just last night I was discussing views on everything with ItalDvl. I have always been against racism and prejudice. Just because someone holds a fucking PHD, MD, CIA or FBI title does NOT make them better than me. Ive been trying to get into college since I was 18, Im now 24 and finally have that chance. WHY? Because my middle class parents couldnt afford to cosign for me, and I either had to have two kids or married to get a student loan. You bet if I was a minority, I sure could have, and before any of you fucks dare call me racist go do your research. Its VERY apparant to me now why the Nazi skins hold their views. Call me what you want, hate me, wish ill upon me, I dont give one flying fuck.

Ive seen Blacks, Asians, etc. stand high and proud for their races, and all of a sudden a white person is SCUM because they do as well. What a fucking double standard.

Screw it. Im white. Im German. My relatives were Waffen SS in Hitlers 3rd Reich. Im proud my relatives fought so strongly for what they believed in. Im proud to be white and who I AM.

If you dont like it, be naieve and insult me with childish comments. Itll roll right off my back. If I were any other race, Id be the same way, but would NOT put down others who believed as I do.

The Germans are not proud of the Waffen-SS. They don't/didn't even give them the normal benefits granted to German war veterans.

The correct grammar you are seeking would be: Just because someone holds a fucking PHD, MD, CIA or FBI title does NOT make them better than I am. What is the point of going to college if not to improve yourself?

By the way, if your parents were too broke to pay for your school or use their credit to get you a loan, then you would have qualified for government aid no matter what color your skin is. At the least, you could have received a government-guaranteed loan. If you didn't qualify for aid, that means your parents could afford it but just didn't want to help you pay for your school. Your parents being cheap is not the fault of black students. But you know how Germans are about money.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by vixta
    so, what's everyone doing for christmas?
    Tossing water ballons at elves in the Mall...you?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I swear a fella heads out for the night and he comes back to all sorts of nastyness...it's pretty fucked up that it went so far as to make you feel that way Jax. Damn shame really...

As for the shit talkers themselves well...I'll be the first to admit that a bit of ball busting can be mistaken for outright insults and that tone is indeed a major bitch to get across online. Whatever the case though it's clear something has changed this evening and that kinda sucks.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

You bet if I was a minority, I sure could have, and before any of you fucks dare call me racist go do your research.
    come on. seriously. ASU is not exactly filled to the brim with poor black kids. that's just bullshit. if a "minority" person could get a job/education/whatever over any white person, then why are they still the minority and why are most of the jobs and high income neighborhoods primarly filled with whites(and males)? opponents of affirmative action are fucking ridiculous. you'll take a place that caters 100% to white people, and the government says you should cater to 2% of minorities.. and the 98% of the white people then complain about unfairness.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I swear a fella heads out for the night and he comes back to all sorts of nastyness...it's pretty fucked up that it went so far as to make you feel that way Jax. Damn shame really...

As for the shit talkers themselves well...I'll be the first to admit that a bit of ball busting can be mistaken for outright insults and that tone is indeed a major bitch to get across online. Whatever the case though it's clear something has changed this evening and that kinda sucks.

If two of my models have strongly differing politics, that is fine. Sure, in any passionate dispute, I am likely to agree with one person over another, but occasional disagreements are part of the price one pays for celebrating diversity.

If we photographed homogenized models who all fit a certain mold, then they probably wouldn't ever get angry at each other over real issues. I'd rather see a debate over race relations heat up than a tiff over the best way to put on lipstick.

Although I'd prefer a good water balloon toss.

but on the subject of mexicans.. oh man, that's some real shit there. they are taking all of our jobs! they're taking our janitor jobs, they're taking our construction worker jobs, they're taking our carpet cleaner jobs, they're taking our car wash jobs, they're taking our mexican restaruant jobs... pretty soon the only jobs that we'll have left are the CEOs, Laywers, Doctors, Policemen, Media Reps, Real Estate Owners, Financial Investors, Bankers, and Politicians. what is a white person to do?!?!?!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I know this is a little off the subject of this thread, but there is a point on affirmative action, as it relates to higher education admission standards, that I would really like to express my opinion on.

The only justification I can see for feeling cheated out of your college admission, based on affirmative action, is if they sprang the program on you the year you applied. Otherwise, you should have already known what the standards were. The bar did not rise just as you applied. So, if the goal line did not change for you, you can't really complain about being robbed of your just reward.

Now, fundamentally, I disagree with affirmative action. I feel that any help up is justification for prejudice and if discrimination is to be taken seriously, then no excuse or justification should be allowed to be given. I know this is an idealistic view, but it is mine. However, in the instance of college admission, the standards are the standards. If you didn't meet them, then a lot of people in your own classification beat you out for the opportunity.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    If two of my models have strongly differing politics, that is fine. Sure, in any passionate dispute, I am likely to agree with one person over another, but occasional disagreements are part of the price one pays for celebrating diversity.
    Indeed...however when the disagreement goes beyond the topic in question then it's just pretty fucked up. I'm all for passionate dispute and the occassional cheap shot...but I dunno this all took a weird turn at some point. Maybe it's just me...it's been that kind of week.

If we photographed homogenized models who all fit a certain mold, then they probably wouldn't ever get angry at each other over real issues. I'd rather see a debate over race relations heat up than a tiff over the best way to put on lipstick.
    True true...but I could go for a good lipstick tussle right about now...or one of Nina Sinn's threads. That woman always does make excellent topics.

Although I'd prefer a good water balloon toss.
    Tellin ya...great way to spend the holiday season. I mean those elves just ask for it.

I might also add that it's pretty dumb to take it out on the minority community that just wants to go to college, instead of the other minortiy community (the rich folks) that think it's a waste of our money to make sure that EVERYONE gets an education.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Indeed...however when the disagreement goes beyond the topic in question then it's just pretty fucked up. I'm all for passionate dispute and the occassional cheap shot...but I dunno this all took a weird turn at some point. Maybe it's just me...it's been that kind of week.

True true...but I could go for a good lipstick tussle right about now...or one of Nina Sinn's threads. That woman always does make excellent topics.

Tellin ya...great way to spend the holiday season. I mean those elves just ask for it.

Although obviously tempers are flaring a bit, I don't think either model went particularly off-topic. I'm disinclined to censor either one.

I'm going to drop Nina a line and tell her we need a good pervy thread though. Her threads do tend to be a different (much better) kind of heated.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Although obviously tempers are flaring a bit, I don't think either model went particularly off-topic. I'm disinclined to censor either one.
    That part went over my head a bit since I think I read that much diffrently than was probably interprreted by those invloved. What bugged me was more to do with how the topic got sidelined and personal on a very odd level. While a lot of great things were still said and in truth valid...it did feel toward the last parts of it that the issues disscussed sorta manifested themselves and shot it to hell.

I'm going to drop Nina a line and tell her we need a good pervy thread though. Her threads do tend to be a different (much better) kind of heated.
    Please do. She knows how to make perversity oh so wonderful and rather freeing to talk about.

3rd Reich? Wow. Do you have tons of mementos and historical items from then? What do you know about them?
    I've watched movies on Hitler and his regieme since I was a child. I must admit..he had a noble cause, but it got twisted somehow into mass genocide. He ideals and ways he got his ideas were very interesting...I actually collect WWII items and have quite a few things from Nazi Germany in my collection. You have a right to be proud for your ancestors. So does everyone.

And you are right about the college thing. I'm not sure where you are, Jax...but sometimes it is harder to get into school because of affirmative action (like ivy league, etc). And no, I don't think I am better than you or anyone else here...I just owe the gvt more money. (in fact, be glad...)

Now who was assuming about you?
    Pity the fool...

Making lighthearted of this issue when it has already become 'heavy' is a normal thing. It means that some of us are getting bored talking about this racist/racism/blah blah blah. We jest to lighten the air..if you think it childish, fine. It is actually a coping mechanism that is inherent in human nature.

Jax, forget the negativity and all the bullshit and just have a great god damned saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    come on. seriously. ASU is not exactly filled to the brim with poor black kids. that's just bullshit. if a "minority" person could get a job/education/whatever over any white person, then why are they still the minority and why are most of the jobs and high income neighborhoods primarly filled with whites(and males)? opponents of affirmative action are fucking ridiculous. you'll take a place that caters 100% to white people, and the government says you should cater to 2% of minorities.. and the 98% of the white people then complain about unfairness.
    Welllllll.....you have a point MG.

As far as what Amelia said...really, who is fighting? We all have different opinions and ideas and the way we express them is unique to ourselves. If we were to hold back that expression then that is the true travesty. Free speech and being able to speak or minds in one of the rights of this country...as well as the right to be human, or be stupid, or be silly at times.
    This board is one of the most bold in allowing us to speak up and speak our minds. To censor that just because someone took offence (even when no offence was given) would damage the integrity of the board.."Integrity, Wisdom, Power" right?
    If Jax took offence and Itl...(don't remember the rest of it)...then many apologies. I will not apologize for my ideas and my thoughts on the matter at hand, but on how you mistook those thoughts and expressions as direct insults when there weren't any. If it does not have your name in front of the sentence, then it is not directed at you.
    Regardless, I will stay 'shiny happy' throughout this whole catastrophe of mortal banter...
    Coffee, anyone?

My suggestions:

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by SocialGrrl
    The Germans are not proud of the Waffen-SS. They don't/didn't even give them the normal benefits granted to German war veterans.

The correct grammar you are seeking would be: Just because someone holds a fucking PHD, MD, CIA or FBI title does NOT make them better than I am. What is the point of going to college if not to improve yourself?

By the way, if your parents were too broke to pay for your school or use their credit to get you a loan, then you would have qualified for government aid no matter what color your skin is. At the least, you could have received a government-guaranteed loan. If you didn't qualify for aid, that means your parents could afford it but just didn't want to help you pay for your school. Your parents being cheap is not the fault of black students. But you know how Germans are about money.
    Youre a fucking weirdo. Where once did I say the GERMANS were proud of the Waffen SS? NOWHERE. I said I am proud of MY relatives and my family.

Thank you, I passed on honors in english and reading for a scholarship, but damn my math. I cant do it for a shit so failed to get the full Honors Scholarship. No kidding, what IS the point of going to college if not to better yourself? I grew up my learning years in Turkey, and still struggle to use proper grammer when writing. Plus, how immature that you have nothing else to say except attacks on my family, relatives, and myself.

So how are us Germans with our money? Newbie.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

To All:

My post was not directed at anyone in particular. Just the general tone Ive been receiving by a few. The school story is about half there, no need to get into it as its very emotional to me and I do not feel as though it belongs on these boards.

I hate no one unless given a reason. There are so many contradictory threads and comments made it makes my damn head spin. I will no longer discuss this topic on these boards. My willingness to help a poster about a situation by bringing in my best friend who happens to be a Nazi Skinhead to give him advice about what to do has bitten me in the ass. I will no longer feel for anyone on any given situation unless it involves myself directly.

Have a great weekend.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

And by the way. Just an after thought.

If I was such a groupie, racist, Nazi, WHATEVER...why the hell would I have been engaged to a Jew?

DUH.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

Tossing water ballons at elves in the Mall...you?
    i sneak around pouring boric acid onto santa beards.

hey Jax, I was joking... you'd just posted that you were sitting on his lap, and 'groupie' rhymes with 'hippie'...

lighten up.

if you can't laugh at genocide, what can you laugh at?

my family's german too. only they immigrated back in the 1800's so when WWII went down gramps was blowin' the brains out of Waffen SS... ended up 'liberating' a concentration camp, and was assigned to deal with several more (great reward for a job well done, huh?) it was such a sickening experience that he wouldn't talk to anyone about it for 30 years, until he told me the stories...

straight up fuck the SS.

as a prime shit talker on this thread I salute them.

exile

oh....the excitement!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ItalDvl
    It doesn't take a genuis to figure out what thread you were getting complaints about.

But seeing how I am new to this borad then I just want to say.
    If you feel some something I say is out of line and I havnt yet caught my self. Point it out. I will usally change my attitude. My purpose here on this borad is not to impose on those that have been here longer then me or make them feel uncomfortable.

But I strongly agree with "if you don't like it go away". With that said.

Take care
    genuis = genius
    borad = board
    my self = myself
    again borad = bored
    I doubt you would understand run-on sentences.

White supremacy? If I were to judge whites based on this guy, I'd join Farrakhan.

OEC

And by the way. Just an after thought.

If I was such a groupie, racist, Nazi, WHATEVER...why the hell would I have been engaged to a Jew?

DUH.
    You associate with hateful losers of all races.

OEC

She is better than you. She's a lot more intelligent and has a better character.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread