+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween Killing Spree

Default Halloween Killing Spree

I just read the thread Suicide Mistaken for Halloween Decortation and it sparked a thought that goes through my mind every Halloween....

How easy would it be to go on a killing spree during halloween???
    What I am speaking of is at the Haunted Houses and other events like that...How hard would it be to get into those events and put on a mask, Grab someone walking through the thing and kill them without the other people in the tour getting wise???

A few houses I have been to in the past will put Actors in with the groups going through the house and during the walk these actors will get grabbed and torn away from the group and killed to further scare the others in the group...

How many people do you think that would think nothing of this if you were to get into a haunted house or haunted forrest event, take a chainsaw and Choosing your victims wisely rip them out of the group and kill them then hide the body...Most IMO wouldnt think nothing of it believing that it was simply a well orchestrated scare tactic from the group holding the haunted house...

Anyone else ever had this though rush through their mind???

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Halloween Killing Spree

when i was a kid,we had a cave down the street..a really long cave that was closed all year,exept for halloween weekend...

this cave,man...it's like really a cave,like a mile long in every way,and turn corner everything...

only haounted "house" type thing that ever scared me(granted i was really young).....but one year...that happened to me...a really talle(reemmber i'm young and short) dude in some crazy glowing mask...just appered behind me...everybody behind me was gone...(there are no lights in the cave)...

and i about piss my pants,but just turn around like he wasn't their,.haha...

another year..we walked pat this "electric chair"..that looked likw it was shocking people by some kind os stobe light...(looked pretyt reali quess)

well they grabbed me out of the line and through me in the chair....i got reall scared an jumped out before they could strap me in...(i probally did piss my pants that time)...

i assume it would be really easy...but then again,that was quite a years ago,so i'm sure they don't grab people like they used too,that and this was in relatively rural Tn

I worked in a haunted house a few years ago...We had one part where I was put in the crowd going through the haunted house...You went around a corner into a room and when the door shut we moved the wall behind the door you just came in ....There was no other way out...So when the people figured out to go back I would always open the door....When the people saw that it wasnt the same as how they just came in a guy would grab me and hold me down behind a pile of garbage where I couldnt be seen...Another guy would come in with a chainsaw and it looked like he was cutting me up There was a window washer spray pump from a car mounted there that would spray fake blood into the air....LOOKED SO COOL...then people would have to run by me....we had some fake rubber entrails that they would put on me

I must say that for amatures we made it look real as possible...We had even made a tape recording of me screaming like I was being killed and then toward the end I put water in my mouth so it sounded like I was drowning in my own blood.... We scared the SHIT outa some people...Some of them REFUSED to come out of the room and continue on the tour because it looked so real.....

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

When I was in my teens, my older brother and sister took me to my first real scary haunted house. It was at this old barn and had a hayride and corn maze. Bodies littered the area and loads and loads of graves/tombstones. The hayride was fairly mundane, and the maze was boring. But as we came out of the maze and made our way up this little trail to the spooky barn, all these dummies were laying about, missing limbs, heads, etc. Suddenly, one of these "dummies" grabbed my ankle and he started screaming. Why was he screaming you ask.. Well ,it was because when he grabbed my ankle I kicked him right in the face and broke his nose.
    Personally I think you could get away with a lot of strange things at a haunted hose, but actual murder, I doubt it. Although the thought has crossed my mind.
    Also, I just recently heard that my local haunted attraction "Erebus" made it into the World Book of Records as the worlds largest.

You could get away with it if you know how to not leave behind or take away evidence from the scene. Its actually not that hard to do, you just have to be determined and have friends who work in the field of forensics to tell you about what they do.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

many many times.. especially when i worked for a haunted house, and we had employees walk through with the groups

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Why was he screaming you ask.. Well ,it was because when he grabbed my ankle I kicked him right in the face and broke his nose.
    ouchie heh... thats why i would never work a job in a haunted house... i would feel too bad scaring all those cute little fairies and ninja turtles for one, and possibly being hurt by scared grownups too... haha... not cool.

+ Reply to Thread