+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dilema

Default dilema

ok so Im not a new person but Im not telling you who I am. I have a problem. I have a wonderful significant other. they are amazing but lately Ive been thinking about my exs. like about getting back together with them. that type of thing. Like what the fuck is the matter with me??

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: dilema

well I could guess a handful of people that you might be.. but that could be offensive. I guess i'll have to trust your secrecy, although I can only think of a few reasons why you wouldn't reveal it...
    anyway, I don't think that's a very uncommon problem. I used to think about stuff like that a lot. I don't really anymore. I don't know I guess it could be that i've become less of an asshole and think more about other people's feelings. pretty much that's what you want to do. it doesn't make you a bad person to think about things like that, but hurting someone that is commited to you, that would be bad.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I agree!
    and I think I know who you are too....lol

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Irregardless of who you are, the best advice I could give is the gift of reason. They are your Ex's for a reason, spend more time looking forward instead of the past.

There is no exact answer to questions of the heart, because the heart is a fickle thing. Try to see through muddled thoughts and emotions to grasp the reality of the situation.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Everybody thinks about their ex's at some point or another...You just have to remember how great it is to be with someone you love.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I know how you feel.. one thing I did was make a list of the pro's and con's of my relationships that mattered at the time.. it works to get your thoughts straight

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

thinking about people that meant something to you at one point isn't a bad thing... but remember--- exes are exes for a reason.

+ Reply to Thread