+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cheshire centauri / *23 -- Disease Boy Found Out!

exile

Default Re: cheshire centauri / *23 -- Disease Boy Found Out!

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    Trolling, much like bullying, is for self-loathers.

to be perfectly honest i never much liked non-self-loathers. My girlfriend and i are both self-loathers and this is why we both afford the other such affection. In anycase, i find no particular reason to love myself; we are not so beautiful afterall. I would never not see the point in self-loathing unless i had actually done something quite catastrophic, neither being a semi-popular web designer nor a frequent BB poster would exact me from this personally...

exile

and inox, if you compare trolling to bullying then i am complemented since you seem to indicate that pushing someone to take their 'scene' less seriously is as forceful as threatening someone to hand over his lunch money...
    thankyou.

now give me your lunch money too

exile

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    now give me your lunch money too

no because i dont want it going to some bizarre theosophical church.

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    and inox, if you compare trolling to bullying then i am complemented since you seem to indicate that pushing someone to take their 'scene' less seriously is as forceful as threatening someone to hand over his lunch money...
    thankyou.
    Did I say it was as forceful or as threatening? You have incorrectly inferred that.

My point is that both behaviors stem from a state of self-loathing. They don't originate in a vacuum.

You can downplay that all you want, but it remains perfectly obvious to me. You might as well be in grade school, pulling a girl's pigtails, all the while trying to convince me that you don't actually like her.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    Did I say it was as forceful or as threatening? You have incorrectly inferred that.

My point is that both behaviors stem from a state of self-loathing. They don't originate in a vacuum.

You can downplay that all you want, but it remains perfectly obvious to me. You might as well be in grade school, pulling a girl's pigtails, all the while trying to convince me that you don't actually like her.

bullying is threatening. if you wanted to make an analogy with a particularly unusual form of bullying that does not involve force or threat you should have described it more accurately.

as i have already 'inferred' the most interesting people i know are self loathers, and besides, there was far more self-important, naive and all important know-it-alls in high school than self-loathers in the first place.

and i do "like her", in the same way i more or less like this site and yet continue to troll it.

+ Reply to Thread