+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Owl gets high on marijuana!

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Default Owl gets high on marijuana!

From WNDU in Indiana:

Sarasota, FL - Here's a holiday story you just won't believe.

A family found an owl in their Christmas tree, and the bird apparently had a little hooter in him.

A small screech owl was found in a live Christmas tree that a family bought.

They kept the tree for five days before they decided to decorate it.

When they did, they found the owl.

Animal control officers came to get the owl, and when they did, they made a shocking discovery!

"I kept smelling him and smelling him, saying 'What is that odor'. It was lying there as happy as can be,"says one animal control officer who was at the scene.

"Curiously enough, the owl's feathers smelled very, very potently like marijuana," says Animal Control Officer Dering. They examined the owl, looked at its eyes, big owl eyes, and the owl was, in the vernacular, stoned."

Blood tests confirmed the owl was flying high, on marijuana.

They checked him out, fed him and named him Cheech.

He'll be released in a few days.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Owl gets high on marijuana!

Hahaha. Sweet.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

why was he high??? how could an owl get high unless someone did that to him? wtf! im confuzed.
    owls are purrrdy...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

That poor owl. Some one feed him, I know he's got the munchies. That's so sad. Who would do such a thing? How did the porr lil' owl get stoned? And they named him Cheech? That's a depressing commentary on how drug infused our culture has become.
    K

I have no idea how it is he got stoned... but obviously somebody would have had to do that to him. True, Keiko, our culture has become rather drug infused. Quite sad, really.
    Good to see all he got was a high, though. I can't imagine that giving a bird drugs would be healthy for him in large doses! O_o

Behind the music: Cypress Hill
    The truth about the owl is that he was a instrument of cypress hill's...and so they got high thinking it was a new "hooter" to make the "WEEEEE" sound on "Jump around". they didnt know any better...and then tragedy struck...the owl disbanded in 1996 and they havent heard from the owl since. The owl is currently also hitting the bottom of the bottle after losing the rights to wings franchise Hooters for the image he inspired. What a bad life for the owl.

He currently lives in a mansion styled nest and eats the best mice that are imported from Canada.

Hahahaha Voldta, you really do come out with some crazy shit!!!

...And I love you for it!!!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Behind the music: Cypress Hill
    The truth about the owl is that he was a instrument of cypress hill's...and so they got high thinking it was a new "hooter" to make the "WEEEEE" sound on "Jump around". they didnt know any better...and then tragedy struck...the owl disbanded in 1996 and they havent heard from the owl since. The owl is currently also hitting the bottom of the bottle after losing the rights to wings franchise Hooters for the image he inspired. What a bad life for the owl.

He currently lives in a mansion styled nest and eats the best mice that are imported from Canada.

that was beutiful...sept ,that "Jump around" was House of pain,not Cypress hill

and i'd love to have a owl to smoke with...

theirs bee one behind my house,i hear at like 3am for my nightly smoke...

ah well you know what im talking bout :P

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

So this owl was in the house for five days.. popping out of his little tree each night to feed on whatever he could find.. and animal control is having a hard time working out where the weed came from?

Don't get me wrong, I feel for the little fella - but don't you all want to hear an owl with the giggles???

mG

mmm, true, Mindgames.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

had a friend who owned a large sulphur-crested cockatoo. he used to blow smoke through the cage bars, and the bird would slowly lean to the left until it reached about thirty degrees from horizontal, and then it would stay that way for a couple of hours as if saying "this is a comfortable angle to stop at." friend kept expecting the bird to fall off its perch, but it never did.

cockatoos are weird like that. My old neighbours had one, and a galah too. The galah did something similar, and the cockatoo was just weird. They're kind of the bird version of eccentric folks... lol.

yeah my aunt has a cockateil that sometimes likes to fuck its cage...

hey marcus... how do you know that canadian mice taste like hockey and beavers?
    and what the fuck does hockey taste like?!

my cat ate my weed couple times... I learned a lesion on hard way.. don't trust cats

my cousin deliberatly blows his smoke in his kittens face to get him high. he thinks it's funny to watch him rolling around ont he floor and walking into things. personally, i think its wrong. couldnt that hurt the kitten?

Quote Originally Posted by poisen_ivy
    my cousin deliberatly blows his smoke in his kittens face to get him high. he thinks it's funny to watch him rolling around ont he floor and walking into things. personally, i think its wrong. couldnt that hurt the kitten?
    not sure..im not a drug expert..but from what i learned/heard weed smoke is healthier than cigarette smoke..

theres been tests done on spiders & drugs and the different webs they makes when on it..so i wouldnt *imagine* it would be..? but then again animals bodies react differently than humans.. so hell i dont know

catnip is the way to go!

Hmmm, once or twice with the kitten breathing in the smoke could be harmless, but if your friend was to do it all the time, it could get a bit much for the kitten. I think it's wrong, too... but it could just be because I adore cats...

well personally im not a cat lover, but i think harming an animal in any way is wrong. im big on animal rights.

but if your friend was to do it all the time, it could get a bit much for the kitten.
    yeah i had friends that always smoked up around their cat... the thing turned out to be a psychotic freak. (altho i dont know if that was from the pot or just from living with keith and brandon... hah)

ewwwww wild turkey... evil.
    yeah my aunt's bird used to have a girlfriend... she used to lay eggs and everything, tho none of them hatched... then she got some kind of tumor or something and died. so jake is lonely. and he fucks his cage and makes squeaky chirpy noises while he does it. its pretty sick...
    haha as for beaver... just pick up some strawberry flavored astroglide.. it tastes like those marshmellow strawberries! mmmmmm... its wicked good stuff too cause its astroglide

+ Reply to Thread