+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divorce

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Divorce

So I contacted this bigshot record producer (trying to get him to work on my film, soundtrack, etc.)

And now he is divorcing his SECOND wife!! I swear, sometimes I am so glad that I just date boy toys kind of casually because it is so easy to break up. You are never really with them.

I have never had to go through the divorce mess... And this guy is super rich, mansion, grammy awards, the whole bit... He actually produced one of my songs on my CD, I am trying to get my songs in my film...

Anyway, he seems really miserable.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Divorce

In those situations murder is cheaper...if you do it right.

Heh! Heh! Yeah! It's weird, he just married some girl he met, and last time I saw him he was really smug and telling me that I should settle down like him...

He said that the reason this relationship was going to work was because she was not in show biz... I guess that plan didn't work!

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Some people are just not built to be married - I don't think it's anything to do with 'finding the right person' - if it's in your genes to get cabin fever from a relationship, it'll happen every time.

In my storyboard for the world there are three types of people - those who want to be happy with someone else, those who want to be happy on their own, and those who don't want to be happy.

mG

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

thats kinda shitty. its like if you arent going to stay fucking married why even bother with it at all? its just a waste of time and money if it doesnt mean anything
    Last edited by suicidal_tendencies; 12-23-2005 at 01:18 PM. Reason: duh

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    In my storyboard for the world there are three types of people - those who want to be happy with someone else, those who want to be happy on their own, and those who don't want to be happy.

mG
    "I'm so happyhappyhappy/I'm so happyhappyhappy/That's why I murdermurdermurder you/I murdermurdermurder you/I'm so happyhappyhappy/ I'm so happyhappyhappy..." Mr.Happy by the ICP

...I just want EVERYBODY to be happy, and smile.

that's why I'm investing in Smilex....

...Love that Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    And now he is divorcing his SECOND wife!! I swear, sometimes I am so glad that I just date boy toys kind of casually because it is so easy to break up. You are never really with them.
    Are you afraid of commitment?
    I have never had to go through the divorce mess... And this guy is super rich, mansion, grammy awards, the whole bit... He actually produced one of my songs on my CD, I am trying to get my songs in my film...
    Way to stray off topic there. By going into his divorce to "i am trying to get my songs in my film" heh..divert! divert!
    ok..well try looking for a different producer. If he's having issues then stay away until they are resolved. You dont want a half finished soundtrack. Im having a bad week..sorry if i seem like an ass

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Heh! Heh! Yeah! It's weird, he just married some girl he met, and last time I saw him he was really smug and telling me that I should settle down like him...

He said that the reason this relationship was going to work was because she was not in show biz... I guess that plan didn't work!
    LOL show biz relationships being a model of stability? This guy is silly.

OEC

Well this guy was always a bit strange. He used to hire prostitutes that would come to his mansion. He would just stay there all alone in this big mansion and talk about how lonely he was... I sort of felt sorry for HIM! Then he would ask me to get girls for him!!! That's when I decided it was time to just get on a plane and move to NYC!

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Its just material things and money you lose in a divorce,.. not worth killing anyone in my opinion,.. especially when you consider you must have been in love at some point or another enough to have married them.

its the thought of losing someone you love, or someone you thought loved you, or the broken dreams,.. or any combination of,... its just sad really.

shits trifflin(sp?)

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    In those situations murder is cheaper...if you do it right.
    And if you play your cards right, can actually EARN you some dough, among other things

+ Reply to Thread