Thread: preps!

Default preps!

i hate preps!!!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: preps!

I hate teenage idiots.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I'm not trying to be mean, but this might be the worst first thread I've seen on these boards. You haven't even started a conversation, you simply stated an incredibly biased opinion. I don't wish to discourage you from joining the comunity, but please start by introducing yourself and then, if you're going to start your own thread, try to pose a question or give a situational example of why you "hate preps", it aids in the art of conversation.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

$10 says it's a puppet...or troll...etc..

if not...damn..

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

It doesn't display the usual panache, but I could be wrong.

They have the Problem of the Mother I guess?

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

lol

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

You hate preps................. And your point is?

my point is that i simply hate preps and i wanted the world to know it and if you have a problem with my ststement so be it and my point is that all preps have problems with goths so i have problems with them and dont give me some immature respose back

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

wait a few years until you get out of highschool, then you'll find that you don't have to hang around the people you don't want to.. or maybe you will becuase everyone hates each other in the work world.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Viva La Hate!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Define "preps"

OEC

thanx morning glory you r the only "nice" one

the bomb diggity, word

Quote Originally Posted by sex and candy
    my point is that i simply hate preps and i wanted the world to know it and if you have a problem with my ststement so be it and my point is that all preps have problems with goths so i have problems with them and dont give me some immature respose back
    all preps have problems with goths?..... what makes someone a prep? is it the way they dress? or the situation into which they are born? ... let me know.... i might fit some characteristic that you designate as being "prep" then i need to start hating goths

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by peoplejudgeme
    all preps have problems with goths?..... what makes someone a prep? is it the way they dress? or the situation into which they are born? ... let me know.... i might fit some characteristic that you designate as being "prep" then i need to start hating goths
    Exactly. She doesn't even define the word. One has to assume it may apply to any of us with any ambition. I would like to think most of us defy such stereotypes.

OEC

hrm..to agree with spiff..we dont want to discourage you from being a member here..but he is correct..start by introducing yourself ..it makes it easier for us to define who we want to kill and not

2nd.. spellcheck spellcheck spellcheck! a error or two doesnt usually matter..but having a complete sentence chalk full of them..woo..man i dunno...get a dictionary :P

3rd... your statement of "i have problems with them and dont give me some immature response back".....well...your post in general is immature.. dont be hypocritical.

anywho with that said...welcome!

It's tough to give a less mature response than your already retarded gross generalizations based on nothing but your own sad, limited life experience.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    2nd.. spellcheck spellcheck spellcheck! a error or two doesnt usually matter..but having a complete sentence chalk full of them..woo..man i dunno...get a dictionary :P
    Ahem, I think you meant "chock" full. Get a dictionary!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Ahem, I think you meant "chock" full. Get a dictionary!
    no i meant chalk..as in chalk and chalkboard heh.. its one of those double words with many meanings..two..too..to.. hehe....shut up fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    no i meant chalk..as in chalk and chalkboard heh.. its one of those double words with many meanings..two..too..to.. hehe....shut up fucker!
    No. No it doesn't mean that at all.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

"fuck stereotypes dont waste your time hating anyone"

dude... i wanna give you a hug.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

It's tough to give a less mature response than your already retarded gross generalizations based on nothing but your own sad, limited life experience.
    Certainly,the best answer so far...

-pokes- Please don't recite Hot Topic slogans. ;;

as a senior in high school, i have first hand perspective to this sort of thing...i remember the days of shopping at hot topic and hating preps, as i grew older though i realized that the people i disliked(hate is too strong) werent that bad, they just made different choices, then as i got more into politics i started disliking anyone who wore a brand name because they werent aware of the slave labour; or they wore it because they were told it was cool. and looking back i couldnt remember why i used to dislike brand names. what i dont understand is why people shop at hottopic and then make fun of people who shop at hollister, its all just clothes made to look worn out, made by third world country economic victims, and is completely unoriginal because it came off a shelf just like the other hundreds of shirts that look just like it. prep is a stupid term, if you're going to hate someone hate the people who choose not to be educated about titles and social statuses...like yourself

don't hate the player, hate the game.

actually...
    don't hate the player, don't hate the game, just get rid of the balls, and the problem's solved.

hate the player, hate the game.

jenova_sin's Avatar the sweet lips of cruelty

Hmmm it's not preps you have to worry about it's those sheisty Library Aides ohh man they are vicious hiding books... hiking your "late-fee" they are pure evil!! EVIL I TELL YOU!!!! EEEEEEEEEEVILLL!!!!

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Pony Boy n' me are gonna teach those preps a lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    -pokes- Please don't recite Hot Topic slogans. ;;
    But....but....but....you're laughing at him because he's different, and he's laughing at you because you're all the same!!!!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

"The ghetto of (enter local rich town here) is a bitch" -- Troy Thorogood (sp) sorry Troy.. couldn't remeber how to spell your last name... lol

But....but....but....you're laughing at him because he's different, and he's laughing at you because you're all the same!!!!

Oh gosh. Your'e right. I feel terrible now. -pulls out razor and opens an AOL chatroom to flood with suicide threats-

my opinion on preps tends to change from time to time. While I dont hang out with any guys who are what one would consider preps at times I have found myself attracted to females that one would consider preps. But I guess when it comes to females I tend to have more variety with the people I am around than I have with the guys that I am friends with.

I hope you don't find my respose immature, but i don't hate anyone i rather just dislike them. I have friends that are considered preps, and i have friends that are considered red necks, i have friends from every group at my high school i don't judge people based on their stereotypes i judge them on wether or not they like me, and just because someone dosen't like me dosen't mean i hate them it just means they don't like m,e and they don't have to. Which brings me to a place where i can say you have the right to like or dislike anyone you want, but you shouldn't hate anyone it's bad for your karma.

and to let you knnow i am goth and i got most school spirit! Preps like me but mabey it's just cause i'm the color guard captin in marching band or somthing but they like me!

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    and to let you knnow i am goth and i got most school spirit!
    You've got spirit... Yes, you do...

Now put down that beer and get back to class...

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    You've got spirit... Yes, you do...

Now put down that beer and get back to class...

BC
    It wasn't beer it was tripel black with a crisp new lime flavor

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    It wasn't beer it was tripel black with a crisp new lime flavor
    Hope you have enough to share

(lush in training)

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

High school is a crappy time, because teenagers do not know who they really are. They lack self-confidence. So they do whatever they can, to create an identity. They all want to be popular. So someone who is "prep", is just trying to fit in. Just look at them as people who have bought into the idea that it is "cool" to have money, and to wear the right clothes, etc... But it's just insecurity. The more they group together, and act cool, the more they believe it. But it's not true. They are just as insecure as anyone else. They just follow the pack mentality. The same thing happens with Goths, and other subcultures. They all like to think they are cool, because they are into something. Because they all wear the same thing, or because they fit in, or because they don't. It's all just insecurity, and survival of the fittest. Cling together if you must, but realize it's all an illusion. Just a bunch of insecure people, trying to be popular...

Have pity on them, and try to rise above it all. Be yourself...

a bunch of people clinging together... kinda like this message board? argh!
    just kidding. I think we scared her away with our rugged honesty, and being dicks.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

yeah...

+ Reply to Thread